GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
Mule got wrecked, he came second, Litchi got wrecked, he came 3rd, I got wrecked, I was 4th. Had we not worked together after the wreck, with RPH, we would have all had crappy finishes, you need to work with what you've got, not moan like hell.

Although I did get lucky in the final wreck, I just about dived under, and barely had the draft, took me like 3 kilometer's to catch up again.:P

👍 Fighting drive, I will raise my game for the next races to match 👍

Drop was the one who avoided all the wrecks I believe...

Yeah but he was with us at the end still since he only had a small pack with him while the 4 of us chased down. Avoiding that second wreck was crucial, but honestly, I don't see why Knelly and Furi bothered going side by side anyway in their separate incident.

Furinkazen
^What? At least I can push people forward rather than instantly spinning them...

Oh well, at least I led a lap :)

@Sprints. Tom fast becoming unluckiest driver. Again.

Hey, I've been last twice, DC and weird spin.
I'm winning that. At least it's something to win :lol:

Somehow I always seem to lose out; misjudged Joe's move at the 400 last season and missed out on the trophy, had a race winning car at the 500 and span, had a car and team capable of a podium today and span, got caught up in wrecks and ISP issues all last season. I cannot catch a break :grumpy:

The only good race I've ever had was the Brickyard 400 and even that was tinged with disappointment because I missed out on my chance to grab that first win.

Just watched the replay, and I can see why Mudd was so disappointed. The pack passed him so quickly on the last lap that he never was able to successfully latch on and fight for his spot. He went from cruising all alone in 5th, to cruising in 9th. Tough break Mudd, you did a great job to bring that car back up to the second pack. There was nothing you could do to prevent your pack from being separated by lag bumps.

As for everything else, I think most every incident can be accounted for by either lag, or people running too close side-by-side in the corners.

It's races like this which make me wonder why SSRX is in any series. And I got a good result.

Ah well, bring on Monza where the battles will be so much better even with that stupidly long straight.👍

Somehow I always seem to lose out; misjudged Joe's move at the 400 last season and missed out on the trophy, had a race winning car at the 500 and span, had a car and team capable of a podium today and span, got caught up in wrecks and ISP issues all last season. I cannot catch a break :grumpy:

The only good race I've ever had was the Brickyard 400 and even that was tinged with disappointment because I missed out on my chance to grab that first win.

Well, you are driving as Jeff Gordon. :lol:

OFFICIAL FedEx 150 at SS Route X Results:

1. #43 Droptop2001gt (3 laps led) - 20 points, +2 bonus points
2. #99 MULE_9242 (1 lap led) - 18 points, +1 bonus point
3. #11 GTP_Litchi - 16 points
4. #42 GTP_Akmuq - 14 points
5. #88 RFLX_Niop - 12 points
6. #48 ACDCROCKS123 (1 lap led) - 11 points, +1 bonus point
7. #43 JoeOfTheFire (1 lap led) - 10 points, +1 bonus point
8. #83 RedPartyHat - 9 points
9. #18 Mudd - 8 points
10. #14 Furinkazen (1 lap led) - 7 points, +1 bonus point
11. #18 Carbonox - 6 points
12. #24 Knelly (Pole Position, 1 lap led) - 5 points, +2 bonus points
13. #24 Tom_97_COD - 4 points
14. #83 MattyMc1996 - 3 points

Driver's Championship after Regular Season race #2 of 10:
dQ5vP.png

Owner's Championship:
8zfMZ.png

Manufacturer's Championship:
Fpf6j.png

All-Time GTP Sprint Cup Stats:
jb1dl.png

Well. Mr Consistent at least for me, time to step it up for Monza.

I'm going to try to get a video up from SSRX Tuesday night. I'll probably spend this Saturday working on the Daytona 500 video. Reminder, there is no Sprint Cup race this weekend. We're back in action in two weeks at Monza.

I will NOT be in a pit wall this time. Top 5's all the way for me.

I'm looking forward to my first road course in this league but from what I heard there's a **** load of good road course drivers here so it should be interesting
:-)

So, we're moving the clocks backwards at approximately 30th of October... that'll be too late for the SSRX race, but early enough for Indy 400, nicely enough :dopey:

Not sure when NA change their clocks but it'll be close if not the same.

I'm sure Drop will take as many as possible into consideration if need be.

Back