GTP NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Pre Season - Start Date Confirmed

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 487 comments

What road course do you want in this coming season?

• Daytona Road Course!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Spa!

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Nurburgring GP/D!

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Road Courses? I don't do right hand turns!

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and Gentlemen, Mobil 1 Racing is pleased to announce that they will be fielding 3 trucks for Season 5 of the GTP Truck Series, with at least 2 starting in each and every race.

One of the trucks will be part time and driven by myself, which will run the season opening Daytona race along with the two SSRX races, along with filling in whenever one of the full time trucks are absent.

The 2nd truck will be a full time ride that is currently vacant. We are looking for a driver tough enough to be a championship contender. If you think you are tough enough, PM myself. Expect an announcement by the end of the week.

The 3rd and final truck will also be full time, and it will be driven by none other than.........
THE DEFENDING TRUCK CHAMPION!
THE SILVER BULLET!
AKMUQ!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mobil 1 Racing is pleased to announce that they will be fielding 3 trucks for Season 5 of the GTP Truck Series, with at least 2 starting in each and every race.

One of the trucks will be part time and driven by myself, which will run the season opening Daytona race along with the two SSRX races, along with filling in whenever one of the full time trucks are absent.

The 2nd truck will be a full time ride that is currently vacant. We are looking for a driver tough enough to be a championship contender. If you think you are tough enough, PM myself. Expect an announcement by the end of the week.

The 3rd and final truck will also be full time, and it will be driven by none other than.........
THE DEFENDING TRUCK CHAMPION!
THE SILVER BULLET!
AKMUQ!

No 🤬 way. Nice. 👍 Update that entry form ganon!

Furinkazen / RPM
FlyingFox / RPM
ChrisJohnson / RPM / #93
DrifterJoe / ???

James6653/Team Extreme/#50
m8h3r (James May) /Team Extreme/#24
Jakobnascar88/Cut N' Trim/#88
Smuffy / ???

Neljack / ???
Matty? / ???
Carbonox / Pepsi / #29
RPH / Pepsi

Ganon/Mobil 1 Racing/#14
Akmuq/Mobil 1 Racing
Spurgy/???/#77
I Am Yellow/Cut N' Trim/#17

I didn't post here before because I was interested but I wasn't sure of my participation because I don't have Motegi and SSRX, which are a major part of the season. I talked with people through PM asking if there was room on their teams and they were ok with it.

I didn't post here before because I was interested but I wasn't sure of my participation because I don't have Motegi and SSRX, which are a major part of the season. I talked with people through PM asking if there was room on their teams and they were ok with it.

Well you can do 4 races at least, welcome aboard 👍

So Cut'n'trim effectivly have one part-time Truck, and ganon has two, that right?

2 full time trucks and 1 part time.

Gotcha 👍 An interesting mix opening up. We'll do tests in december some time for S5, maybe do a dummy green white checker as well to practice. Up to 8 extra laps is going to really push fuel mileage to the brink.

Matty is coming back to race:tup:
Furinkazen / RPM
FlyingFox / RPM
ChrisJohnson / RPM / #93
DrifterJoe / ???

Smuffy / ???

Neljack / ???
Matty / Pepsi
Carbonox / Pepsi / #29
RPH / Pepsi

Ganon/Mobil 1 Racing/#14
Akmuq/Mobil 1 Racing
Spurgy/???/#77

Furinkazen / RPM
FlyingFox / RPM
ChrisJohnson / RPM / #93
DrifterJoe / ???

Smuffy / ???

Neljack / ???
Matty/Pepsi/???
Carbonox / Pepsi / #29
RPH / Pepsi

Ganon/Mobil 1 Racing/#14
Akmuq/Mobil 1 Racing
Spurgy/???/#77

Fix

Maybe Chqr should be the GoDaddy girl. Lol

james6653

They know they get a notification when you send it. You don't need to tell everyone here.

They know they get a notification when you send it. You don't need to tell everyone here.

You will get the PM notification before you see his post on the thread, so there really is no need :)

just thought i'd let you guys know I haven't sent a PM. even though you got no notification from me about sending a message, I just wanted to confirm on here that I haven't sent you guys a PM

Gokartman classic :lol:

I will let you know that the only PM's you will get are about important matters, so I will leave a message here to tell you I will be sending PM's even though I don't know if I will and you would be able to tell if I had the PM sent anyway ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back