GTP Online Racing Bureau (GTP ORB) Now Hiring!

• Thread starter gogatrs
  • 1,489 comments
It does sound nice.
But I'm not sure I like the overseers, that's a bit of a mouth full...

What about just the GTP SRC (Series Racing Committee)? Still has the same ring.

I'm down with that, I can see myself typing public notices with that name.

I think English is fine, it will eliminate confusion.

Someone will handle that later. So have we decided on everything? You should update the thread title with the name, gatrs, and we can commence to hand out positions.

I like it gatrs!

I do think there needs to be a space between GTP and ORC.

I like that GTP (or 5) ORC

How about a Lord of the Rings esque Orc driving a Lambo?
Nerd moment sorry lol

How about a list of positions we need to fill?

We need to find 3-5 judges.
10 or so people to do the license tests. (which we still need to figure out what we're going to use)
2 or 3 people to manage all of our GoogleDocs
What am I missing?

That sounds like all of it for now. So should we have three admins for each of those sections? We need some type of structured position system.

CAMjhr
That sounds like all of it for now. So should we have three admins for each of those sections? We need some type of structured position system.

You saying I can't handle it. :P
JK
Maybe a chief instructor for the license tests.
And perhaps a head judge.
I don't think we'd need many more people than that.

I'll be up for judging (not my own series of course) and license testing, and really about anything else you'd like me to help with aside from the Docs

Okay, I'm guessing I'll be Head Judge (as was pretty much decided from the get-go)? And I'll leave the tester to you.

We're really flying with this thing being called GT Porc?

mmmm...
hmmm...

Anyway, I'll draw up the database tonight when I'm back from work. I'll also start working on a logo once we have a final good name decided.

Good job gatr

If we can get R1600 to help with the testing I'm sure he and I can handle it.

I'm definitely down to create the license tests. Maybe you, RT and I and get together in a room sometime soon and try different combinations of cars and tracks to put together a rough layout for the tests, it'll be a ton of fun.

Then what we'll do is have some of the people that've been a part of helping plan this thing try to test for a license and we'll see where everyone here would stand in a mock licensing week xD

Should be awesome 👍

But again, I think we should still hear out more ideas for a name.

Last edited:
We're really flying with this thing being called GT Porc?

mmmm...
hmmm...

I'm with you, I don't like the name. Think there should have been a vote. I know you guys are in a rush to get this thing going, but I think you need to slow down a tad.

Well when you say it like that Wardez it doesn't sound to good. I didn't vote for the GTP to be included in it. R1600 is right, we need a vote.

Good point. I did vouch for a space ;). But anything is cool.

The Gran Turismo Online Racing Bureau .

Or ORB

GTORB

Call us ORB, 'Gee-Toorb' or just awesome, we don't care.

Sounds fine with me, except I like the GTP tag instead of GT. Gatrs, where are you? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, it'll sort of be like, O-R-B on GTP

Or the GTP ORB?

Come up with things every one!

Thesaurus.com!

GTP ORB is fine with me. Since I'm doing most of the formal write ups according to my position, I can live with it 👍.

EliteDreamer
The "ORB" acronym would help us with the logo. If you see what I mean.

Ba-dum tish.

Back