GTP Online Racing Bureau (GTP ORB) Now Hiring!

• Thread starter gogatrs
  • 1,489 comments
Yeah Elite, i can imagine the logo already. Gonna be fun working on it.

I think its sounding good. I'm ready to get started to see how I fare with the judging and whatnot :).

Why are we over here now?

EDIT: It just showed this topic in the Gran Turismo 5 section. What's going on? Now it's back in Racing Series.

I'm so confused.. Did gatrs do that? The thread title is edited too.

CAMjhr
I think its sounding good. I'm ready to get started to see how I fare with the judging and whatnot :).

We'll have to come up with some situations.
I thought we were set with the GTPORC, sorry bout that.

Thread title fixed.

EDIT: the iPod app makes you move threads when you change the title, so I moved the thread then moved it back.

Have we set up the positions? We started and then you vanished :lol:.

CAMjhr
Have we set up the positions? We started and then you vanished :lol:.

Why don't you come up with a list, I've gotta go to bed now.
Good night everyone.

I can do that. This will have to be a running list.

gogatrs - President/CEO/Creator/His Highness of our Group (i.e. whatever he wants to be called.)

CAMjhr - Judging/PR (Public Relations) Admin

JLawrence - Admin of Licensing, Track Tester

EliteDreamer - Correspondent on Video Reviewing Panel, Google Docs Associate

MitchZ06 - Track Tester, Correspondent on Video Reviewing Panel

Peter. - Correspondent on Video Reviewing Panel

Now what else needs to be added?

Last edited:
I got dibs on created track testing as well. Along with whoever else wants to I guess

And wasn't Wardez going to work on the Docs?

Who's in charge of that? And I thought they looked pretty official.

Okay JL, I got that.

I thought Wardez was doing Google Docs?

I would imagine this would need approval from Jordan first? Any word from him?

Fixed it for you 👍.

EDIT: We've seen mods viewing the thread that didn't interject, but since I'm the PR guy I guess I'll shoot him a PM once we get up and running.

I would imagine this would need approval from Jordan first? Any word from him?

I asked him to give it a look, but I haven't heard back from him as of yet, and there have been a number of moderators that have looked through this without contesting its creation.

And I gotcha. I can certainly live with mine!

I can do that. This will have to be a running list.

gogatrs - President/CEO/Creator/His Highness of our Group (i.e. whatever he wants to be called.)
CAMjhr - Judging/Public Affairs Admin
JLawrence - Co-Admin of Licensing, Track Tester
R1600Turbo - Co-Admin of Licensing
EliteDreamer - Correspondent on Video Reviewing Panel

Now what else needs to be added?

Err, not sure how I ended up on the list. Not sure if I have the time.

Public Relations. If its okay, I would like to change my title to that since its easier to type than Public Affairs.

EDIT: I'm sorry, R1600! I saw someone mention you for that kind of job earlier today and you posted after and didn't object, so I figured you were down. Would you like me to take you off or change it to something else?

I'm quite pleased with my title. :sly: :lol:

All the others look quite nice to. But why am I making such a big deal out of it?

Titles have been handed out before but it's usually someone else that steps up to do the job once the thing's actually started. We don't need titles as much as we need to hand out responsibilties.
And we shouldn't just lay them on people. Did RT say he wanted to be licensing co-admin?

What we need to do is layout all the tasks and responsibilties in an un-ordered format then let everyone pick and choose the one they feel they'd like to do.

There can be and should be more than one person doing the same thing.

Then the people with the most initiative will eventually take charge once all the processes are settled and we'll have natural leaders.

Would i get paid if get hired? I have a number of references i can put forward :D

oops double posted the same thing.

Anywy! This is getting a little out of hand. Expect a big post from me in a couple hours. 👍

Last edited:
Back