GTP Online Racing Bureau (GTP ORB) Now Hiring!

• Thread starter gogatrs
  • 1,489 comments
Use the OLR rules and guidelines and I'll discipline according to that đź‘Ť.

Count me in, since I had a similar idea a long time ago but was too scared to post it. ;)

disinfected
Count me in, since I had a similar idea a long time ago but was too scared to post it. ;)

What would you like to do, my friend? I'll be happy to put you on the job list.

I think keeping it contained to GTPlanet is the plan. Could you help with Google Docs? Or license testing?

I could work on bringing it to life as far as realism goes. Race reports, official thread setups, images, that kind of thing. As well as keeping track of points.

I think keeping it contained to GTPlanet is the plan.

That's probably the best idea. I'm actually in the process of taking my racing series away from it's own site and merging it back into the GTPlanet thread.

K.I.S.S đź‘Ť

I could work on bringing it to life as far as realism goes. Race reports, official thread setups, images, that kind of thing. As well as keeping track of points.

I think as far as the thread setups goes, we could make some for people to use if they want, but don't require it. Some of us can make really good threads.

K.I.S.S.? You didn't happen to work a marketing/sales job, did you? ;)

turbonutter69
I could help out dealing with race incidents?

What other job roles do we have open?

We have the Video Reviewing Board and License Testers. And people needed to work with Google Docs. I think that's it until we expand a bit more. Just say what you guys would like to do and I'll put you down.

And keeping up with points is in the hands of the series themselves, except for any points deductions I may give out.

I think as far as the thread setups goes, we could make some for people to use if they want, but don't require it. Some of us can make really good threads.

Though the majority of people are...well, let's just say.

LOOK LOOK it's a Super GT series, here's the cars, here's no schedule and no track list. :)

disinfected

LOOK LOOK it's a Super GT series, here's the cars, here's no schedule and no track list. :)

I can take care of people who do that :). We will probably only accept requests from properly structured series ideas.

K.I.S.S.? You didn't happen to work a marketing/sales job, did you? ;)

Nope, but in some cases it works. Trying to spread out wasn't working for me.

While I do agree, I'm just saying some of us won't need it. ;)

đź‘Ť I have an idea to go along with the logo. To be inserted the OPs of the series.

I will go ahead and link it to this page in the OP, I just didn't think to put it there as I don't use it for updates.

Wardez, if you could give me the code for that emblem I'd be much obliged.

And I just had the thought, since I was having trouble finding Cam's job list, could we set up a "Club" for the time being and have the individual sub topics discussed there? I think that would save some confusion, and it would give us a place to sort of set things up for if/when we have an official sub forum. It wouldn't need to be fancy, and we could leave this thread for general topics and "hiring", but I feel like for the actual meat of the project it would be much easier.

Some kit -

(Click on any of these to be brought to the image by itself, where you can see the direct .png image link to embed anywhere or download it)

Finished logo 1:

Finished logo 1 condensed:

Premium Avatar:

Standard Avatar:

And JL this is what I want you to put in your thread:

"This is a T3 ORB Certified series"
"Please click on the ORB icon to learn more about the GTP ORB Sanctioning Bureau"

This is the code:
(URL=https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=216526)(IMG)http://i.min.us/jl9JZ0.png(/IMG)(/URL)

Just replace the Paranthases, ( , with brackets, [ .

I'd be happy to take care of the video reviewing sector, reviewing and judging race incidents.

@ Wardez

Oh by the way, it's been bugging me but on your Tier logo things. The shadow or glow around it (bottom and to the right) are cut off by the edge of the pic. Just to let you know.

I think we should just have one or two threads. When gatrs gets here, he can put my job list in the OP, and everything else I can think of will either fit in a Discipline or Public Notices/Information thread. Can that work? That way, we may get stickied and/or have a prefix in the Racing Series forum.

Peter.
I'd be happy to take care of the video reviewing sector, reviewing and judging race incidents.

I'm already handling the main judging duties, but you can be part of the video reviewing board if you'd like? I'd be glad to add you to the list :).

So that makes 3 judges right there. Bring the list over here, rather then us trying to find it. :P

Updated job list, with titles.

CAMjhr
gogatrs - President/CEO/Creator/His Highness of our Group (i.e. whatever he wants to be called.)

CAMjhr - Judging/PR (Public Relations) Admin

JLawrence - Admin of Licensing, Track Tester

EliteDreamer - Correspondent on Video Reviewing Panel, Google Docs Associate

MitchZ06 - Track Tester, Correspondent on Video Reviewing Panel

Peter. - Correspondent on Video Reviewing Panel

Last edited:
That was my thought with the club.
We would have our main thread right here (For now)
Then we could organize our other stuff in there, and we could have it set so only those of us who are a part of the board can edit/post there (again for now until we get everythign totally organized)

JW. How do I coadmin with myself? lol

I'm not a part of any social groups, so I don't know how they work. Can anyone explain? I'm still thinking my Judging and Discipline thread would be easier to handle complaints, we can still have the group too.

I'm sure someone else will have to help with licensing. Do you think you can do it yourself, JL? If so, I'll remove the Co tag.

Social Groups are quite an easy thing. You just make it. Group name, description, and then set the group type. Public, Moderated, Invite Only.

More or less they work like a smaller version of the main forum. You can post your own threads within and this that and the other, and they can be set to invite only which would serve our purposes at the moment. I can set one up and send you guys all invites. I will have administrative power there (ie I can change the invite only thing and delete posts, but thats it), but any one of us could post or do whatever with in.

I was kidding. I'm certain I will need help with it, but I just thought it was a little humorous that I was Co-Admining as the only listed Admin for it.

I'll be happy to help admin the group too. Since we should probably carry over the same positions. I'll take off that tag now :).

Tag has been removed, JL :).

Latest Posts

Back