GTP Online Racing Bureau (GTP ORB) Now Hiring!

• Thread starter gogatrs
  • 1,489 comments
Want me to set it up then?

Yeah, just make sure I have some type of control over it, I seem to be on GTPlanet a lot.. Which is good for this type of thing but probably not so much for me :lol:.

I can? I'm really ignorant on how this would work. I haven't looked into how social groups work, please excuse me. :guilty:

:lol: I'm assuming JL is working on it at the moment, so in time he'll come back with the link or whatever.

EDIT: So when I find the group and click on it, I get the invitation.

You guys are gonna have to walk me through this one :dunce:.

Got it. What other threads do I need to create? Discipline, Public Notices, what else?

Have we made a decision whether my series is a Tier 1 or Tier 2? I'd like to add that stuff into the thread.

Done. How does it look?

What do you think it should be? Maybe you can run the tier system, since you know what good racing is.

I would call it a Tier 2.
Remember Tier 1 was designated to be a creme de la creme sort of series, like a race of champions from all the series

I think that would be a good job for R1600, since it doesn't sound like much work and he is well cut out for it.

R1600Turbo
Have we made a decision whether my series is a Tier 1 or Tier 2? I'd like to add that stuff into the thread.

Maybe we should assign a board of three people to decide on those?
I was actually about to suggest a social group lol.
Those are a bit of a pain with the iPod app though. "/

And Wardez, can you make the GTPlanet logo stand out a bit more?

EDIT: I think that FMSC should be a Tier 1 series...

Last edited:
Yeah. I'll need to post up here when I'm on my phone, which is a lot. So I think my Disciplinary stuff may need an actual thread. Should we change our user titles to our positions? For publicity?

The thing right to our username? Sounds good to me.

On another note...
I can't wait for these licenses! I want a little badge in my signature. :D

I think I'll change it now. And put a link in my sig.

It won't let me put Admin in my User Title?

Do I count as a co-founder?

I guess I'll just leave it like that until the PM I sent Jordan comes back.

I'll leave it as such until I hear back from Jordan, then it can be changed to something else I suppose. And if gatrs lets me I can just keep this one :).

I see where you're coming from gatrs. Do you have any suggestions for what I can put?

Wow, can't believe I hadn't seen this thread before today. You guys have really worked out some good ideas, I've thought about a lot of these things myself. I'd be happy to volunteer to help out with anything if you still need people, I'm a good problem-solver and multi-tasker so I can handle overflow on several different positions if that would be beneficial, or whatever. The only thing I'm not real good at is Google Docs, but I'm learning! I'll also submit the Capp Cup for ORB review and ranking. I've read through the first 5 and last 6 pages, will try to get caught up on the rest (if I can keep up!).

EDIT: Is there an official procedure I need to follow to submit the Capp Cup? (link in sig)

StigsHero
Wow, can't believe I hadn't seen this thread before today. You guys have really worked out some good ideas, I've thought about a lot of these things myself. I'd be happy to volunteer to help out with anything if you still need people, I'm a good problem-solver and multi-tasker so I can handle overflow on several different positions if that would be beneficial, or whatever. The only thing I'm not real good at is Google Docs, but I'm learning! I'll also submit the Capp Cup for ORB review and ranking. I've read through the first 5 and last 6 pages, will try to get caught up on the rest (if I can keep up!).

EDIT: Is there an official procedure I need to follow to submit the Capp Cup? (link in sig)

Are you good with helping out with the license tests?
That, and I think you'd be the right guy to help decide on tier ratings.

Hope my title is okay, gatrs, and do I need to add anything to the positions list?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back