GTP_Registry Discussion Thread (GT5)

• Thread starter EDK
  • 2,672 comments
EDK
You can have us change your PSN ID in the registry, just send a PM to Vaxen.

Before you go to the trouble of doing that, you could also consider a couple of alternatives -

1. Contact Sony customer service, following the steps from their FAQ outlining what to do if you used a fake email

2. Register your fake email address, if it's from a real domain and available. I had an account that I had to do that for, and it worked fine. I just tried to sign in again with the account on PSN, which triggered another email from them.

I went through this exact same thing a few weeks ago. Basically call customer service and advise them you need to change the email address because you no longer have access to that account. They will ask you for 5 friends on your friends list as a verification. After that it took about 24 hours for the email link to come through.

Hope this helps

is this open for the forseeable future because i would like to have a go a this??, probably give it a try this evening

I think so, new drivers are always welcome.

When it should close there will probably be an anouncement about it.

Welcome to wrs :) The registry is certainly open :)

Make sure to give the registry your best effort so you will be placed in the correct division :)

Please note that Vaxen, who handles the new submissions, is currently on a well deserved vacation, so it may take a little longer before your submission is processed. But you can submit your run to Vax when you're ready.

You can check the registry thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=153734 for all the info you need.

:cheers:

Joost

I click on the link to send a PM to Vaxen and it says I'm not authorised? What do I need to do to submit my time?

You need to post at least one message, like this one, before you are able to send PM's.
I think, now that you have posted 3 messages, you can send in your time to Vaxen.

I know it's not a major issue, but my posted splits for this week's combo show me using a controller when it should be a wheel icon.

Speedy6543
I found this in a sig from somebody else.
I think the problem with yours is the 'PWC' in it.

Yes, your current wheel is not supported by the bot. I'd have to modify the bot. The easiest way to fix it fast is to temporarily put GT3 or G27 in your sig, post splits and it should be ok, the remove it again from your sig.

Okay so on the 28th of June i sent my qualifier times to Vaxen and i havent had a reply yet to say if im in or not. What do i do?

Okay so on the 28th of June i sent my qualifier times to Vaxen and i havent had a reply yet to say if im in or not. What do i do?
If I recall correct, you don't receive a reply, you just have to check the official registry to see if you've been placed in a division.

I've read somewhere that Vaxen is on vacation so it'll take some time for it to be checked ;)

If I recall correct, you don't receive a reply, you just have to check the official registry to see if you've been placed in a division.

I've read somewhere that Vaxen is on vacation so it'll take some time for it to be checked ;)

Damn :( And if you dont participate for a certain period of time are you removed from the list of participants?

I've been very busy the last couple weeks, but I'll get the next set up today or tomorrow. 👍

Just wondering..
Sorry, I now see I mixed up the words you and are in your post, one is a statement and the other the question you asked.
No, you don't ever have to compete to stay in the GTP registry, possibly re-qualify for GT6 whenever that occurs. 👍

Sorry, I now see I mixed up the words you and are in your post, one is a statement and the other the question you asked.
No, you don't ever have to compete to stay in the GTP registry, possibly re-qualify for GT6 whenever that occurs. 👍

Thank you :)

Back