GTP_Registry Discussion Thread (GT5)

• Thread starter EDK
  • 2,672 comments
Yeah I took some 2-3 days to have a good time in sector 2... but then I just took a day to do a good time in sector 3 beacause I can't wait to register and play... I mean .. It is ok to give great effort but one day we have to submit the time lol because we can always beat our time lap record lol :P

New drivers have just been announced, so you probably have a couple of weeks before you'd need to submit to make the next round of new drivers ie you have more time to run sector 3 again if you felt there was time left on the track.

Remember if you put in too much time for the qualifier and get placed in a division 'above your head' it will be very difficult to compete in your division. Opposite holds true if you don't put in enough effort.

Idea is to put in a 'reasonable effort' roughly equivalent to what you would put in on average for a weekly time trial.

After you qualify and compete in the trials your handicap will be updated based on your results and in most cases as you improve so will your handicap.

Or do what I did. Start for example on Monday and submit your time next Monday, like you would do on a TT. Of course bear in mind what Tim said. ^

I already sent my time to Vaxen... It is too late too continue I presume but Yes I thought exactly the same way... at the end I was running at 140% to make sick times... but I will never run like this in a race... but in time trials yes of course... I will need to wait for the next round of new drivers to be registered ? ... ohh : ( I thought they were adding new drivers as the time was sent

I have sent a "GTP_Registry Qualifier (Submission)" in name of praiano / PSN: GTP_praiano , shall i open a new profile in the name of GTP_praiano or can i use my praiano63 ???
Thanks if you can explain me this, have a good night.

EDIT: i see other with their two PSN , so i add my new GTP_praiano , is it correct ?

Last edited:
Correct and good to have you on board Praiano - I know that your work is very well respected by many on these forums 👍

Correct and good to have you on board Praiano - I know that your work is very well respected by many on these forums 👍

Ok, thanks a lot. So i will wait the decision now, ready to race and participate the best i can to the events.
Have a good day or night.

I have sent a "GTP_Registry Qualifier (Submission)" in name of praiano / PSN: GTP_praiano , shall i open a new profile in the name of GTP_praiano or can i use my praiano63 ???
Thanks if you can explain me this, have a good night.

EDIT: i see other with their two PSN , so i add my new GTP_praiano , is it correct ?

Big fan of your tunes Praiano... Looking forward to racing with you. 👍

Just found out about this. Great idea. Looking forward to the challenge!

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but does anyone know if it matters if my soon-to-be GTP_etc account is a PSN sub account, or does it have to be a new main account?
Thanks.

Last edited:
J
Not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but does anyone know if it matters if my soon-to-be GTP_etc account is a PSN sub account, or does it have to be a new main account?
Thanks.
Mine is a sub account. Sometimes, if needed, I send cars from my main account, some more expensive can be put on loan. But I've gathered up to 5 mil in seasonal races so I can buy some cars from this sub account aswell.

Anyways, welcome to WRS.

Hydro
Add me to that list too 👍
Nice to have you on board!

And me! Welcome!

If you need any help or advice, feel free to ask (on how-to-WRS stuff, not the driving, since you're fine there ;-). The guys here are pretty friendly, too.

Looks like lots of new folks. Welcome to all! And Mr. Fish! :D Should be fun to see your times outside of our shootouts. 👍

Welcome praiano63!

look like ill be testing some of your car tune on the 'ring shortly :D

^Dito
Welcome Praiano! :gtpflag:
Thanks
Add me to that list too 👍
Nice to have you on board!
Thanks
And me! Welcome!

If you need any help or advice, feel free to ask (on how-to-WRS stuff, not the driving, since you're fine there ;-). The guys here are pretty friendly, too.
Thanks ,sure we will have a good time.
Looks like lots of new folks. Welcome to all! And Mr. Fish! :D Should be fun to see your times outside of our shootouts. 👍
Hi Mr DB , yes , will be fun to do some races together. The shootouts are very good to know about cars in a certain range of PP/tires.....
But i race a lot online too. The most difficult is to find a room with cool drivers that are not playing ´´BURNOUT´´ (that is also a cool different game) bumping all the time anywhere.
So let´s see , i was racing the Cappucino cup too, but i had to leave because of my weak connection , difficult to finish a race a race with more than 8 people in the room.

Welcome praiano63!

look like ill be testing some of your car tune on the 'ring shortly :D

Thanks , see you on track. Have a good day everybody.

Submitted my times today!

Will still run the weekly events but without submitting time.

Just want to see where I stand. Maybe I can pick up a wheel before I get registered?

See ya soon.

Justin

I am just amazed I made D3!

I went back and ran several of the older TT's and I was around D5 pace.

But This weeks event I am hovering around my placement.

I am getting a wheel soon so hopefully I can adapt quickly and start hammering down some faster times!

I was almost ready to give this game up but I have found new addiction with this WRS stuff.

Justin

hi all,
its nice to see so many fans of gt5 united in one place..
im new here, will submit my time on merc events soon and cant wait to see what division ill belong...

well, im glad to meet u dudes and see ya around..

I´m trying to send my times to the week 52 leaderboard but this is the answer:

Your username is not in the official registry. Please make sure you are registered correctly, than try again.

Shall i open a new GTPlanet : GTP_praiano instead of praiano63??

I´m trying to send my times to the week 52 leaderboard but this is the answer:

Your username is not in the official registry. Please make sure you are registered correctly, than try again.

Shall i open a new GTPlanet : GTP_praiano instead of praiano63??

Nope. I fixed it for you, looks like there was just a typo when he added you to the registry. I've changed the name and you should be able to submit now.

EDK
Nope. I fixed it for you, looks like there was just a typo when he added you to the registry. I've changed the name and you should be able to submit now.

Thanks a lot, i´ll try again right now.

Latest Posts

Back