GTP_Registry Discussion Thread (GT5)

• Thread starter EDK
  • 2,672 comments
Now the answer is:

Your private message could not be processed due to an invalid body. Please make sure you follow the guidelines outlined in the WRS thread and try again.

If there were a standard body to fill with the times, it will be easier.

I did my submission like this:

T1: 18.178
T2: 28.894
T3: 24.397

Final lap Time: 1'XX.XXX

What´s wrong please ?

Last edited by a moderator:
For your wk52 splits to show on the leaderboard you just need to show...

T1: 18.178
T2: 28.894
T3: 24.397

but not in a PM, just enter them in the thread.

To submit your lap at the end of the week for the results, your submission should just say...

Time: 1'XX.XXX

This would be a PM to WRSFetchbot with the subject title GTP_WRS Week 52 Submission

One further point, we don't discuss full laptimes until after the submission deadline, so you may want to edit your post :)

Last edited:
Jon (Carlos) is right, the only thing that goes in the body is what he listed. The splits only go in the thread for that week.

Oh, and please don't tell us your final time. ;)

So I notice that on the Leaderboard, controller type is listed, mine is not. How would I correct that?

So I notice that on the Leaderboard, controller type is listed, mine is not. How would I correct that?

Add it to your signature.

It picks up on DS3 for controller users, and several of the wheels for wheel users, including DFGT, G25, G27. If you use a wheel that's different from those, just add one of those until it picks it up, then revise to the correct wheel.

I am interested in joining the group, but as I was looking at the qualifier rules I saw :

The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited

does this still appliies and does it apply to every event you organise?

I am using the so called high end with clutch, not that it made me any faster, but I like the feeling.

I am interested in joining the group, but as I was looking at the qualifier rules I saw :

The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited

does this still appliies and does it apply to every event you organise?

I am using the so called high end with clutch, not that it made me any faster, but I like the feeling.
We don't allow the clutch. There are some instances in which it can make you faster. This was particularly the case with Prologue, and proven out over the online leaderboards. But advantages still can exist on GT5, and we don't want it to be a factor in the results.

Not sure you can help.
Got new login, new email, new psn.
Just annoying grinding my way back up to lv 12.
Thought after I got platinum my days of grinding were over :P
Thx for the offer tho i'm sure i'll be done soon enough.

Not sure you can help.
Got new login, new email, new psn.
Just annoying grinding my way back up to lv 12.
Thought after I got platinum my days of grinding were over :P
Thx for the offer tho i'm sure i'll be done soon enough.
Isn't it like one seasonal event?

one special event ya
happens to be a level 12 event tho
and being that you must qualify with a GTP name I had to start from scratch

one special event ya
happens to be a level 12 event tho
and being that you must qualify with a GTP name I had to start from scratch

He meant, you can get to level 12 by participating in 1 or 2 seasonal events.

I think he's suggesting that you could do one seasonal event and that would get you to level 12 which would then give you access to the AMG Special Event.

EDIT: Damn Baron, not content with beating me on the track by a few tenths, you have to do the same thing on the forum :lol:

Yes sorry, I should have been more clear. Thanks Baron and Jon.:)
Good luck with the qualifier.👍

oh ok
duh
I probly shoulda known that :(
my noobness knows no boundries

Sounds like these guys got your questions answered.

Welcome to GTP and the registry. 👍

Please be sure to also review our forum AUP, especially the sections related to posting with decent grammar. We don't expect perfection, but capitals for the start of sentences and punctuation for the end are needed.

The first post you made in this thread was fine, a good example of what we are looking for.

Thank you very much guys.
That was actually really easy.
Just to confirm, I do sector 2 and 3 in the intermediate AMG Driving Academy and save my replays, correct?

Just to confirm, I do sector 2 and 3 in the intermediate AMG Driving Academy and save my replays, correct?

That's correct. 👍

You just need to be clean according to the rules in the qualifier thread (at least 2 wheels on or directly above hard surface, no contact with walls).

And yes, save your replays and make sure you keep them.

Just bought GT5 for a friend of mine! I grinded him till level 15, let him do the rest.
Not sure when he gonna post his qualifier, but he is a good driver for having GT5 for 2 weeks(We took 2 laps on trial mountain with the gallardo on S1's and we was 4 seconds slower than me)

I'm hoping to get into the top group on here (if possible).
Is there any way of finding out what time would be needed to do so?
Got a pretty quick time in sector 2 so far but not sure if I should move on or not.

I'm hoping to get into the top group on here.
Got a pretty quick time in sector 2 so far but not sure if I should move on or not.

No. You are not only to NOT know the time needed, NOR should you discuss your time. Run your qualifier as you would a WRS week, and submit them. Then you will know what division you are in.

Welcome! :gtpflag:

Nope
The idea is to put about the same amount of time in the qualifier as you would do in a WRS week.
This way you'll fit in nicely with the assigned group.

Dam so many rules! :P
Ok igofaster then.

Just one issue.....
How do I know how much time i'll spend doing a WRS if i've never done one before?
I could go by how I usually do time trials, but that sometimes requires thousands of laps (depending on tuning).

Sorry I have so many questions.
Thanks for all the help dudes!

Last edited:
Back