GTP_Registry Discussion Thread (GT5)

• Thread starter EDK
  • 2,672 comments
hehe..I've used that nick in my pc and live also..:dopey: I'm happy I did find this site..I'll add you as soon as I've struggled through making new account:)

thanks for the help! Is it possible to have multiple accounts in ps3 under the same mail address?
I mean do I have to have another email-address also

sorry stupid questions, and also..my id here doesn't have to be same as the ID I'm planning to make?

I'm planning "GTP_Villisika80" is it correct format?

I'd strongly advise to use a valid email address.. might get you in trouble otherwise if you loose the password etc. 👍

Welcome! :cheers: Always nice to see fellow countrymen here.

I'd strongly advise to use a valid email address.. might get you in trouble otherwise if you loose the password etc. 👍

Welcome! :cheers: Always nice to see fellow countrymen here.

Yep! What he said. It is so easy to get a gmail or yahoo email account, it doesn't make sense not to. And you can probably get the same account name as your PSN ID (minus the (_) if you choose gmail).

ok..I will make another one with valid e-mail address and my tag is "GTP_Villisika32"..sorry I made yesterday account without valid email..

Thanks for the help and it is very nice to see countrymen here!

Hi Guys,

thanks for this page and this series.
Like it much and will take part.
Not to do a mistake and starting correct, i have to create an new account for the PSN or can i change my old one ?
My old is whiskyecho96, the new which have to be leveled is now GTP_whiskyecho96.

Thx for help.

ok so my times been put up on the qualifier board.. i got div1 bronze. will i have to submit a replay or what else do i have to do? any help would be appreciated

I have submitted my sector times and lap time in to 'Vaxen' as requested. I guess I just have to wait to be added to the qualifier board?

What a pain to start a GTP_pilmat profile! Oh, well, I get to suck at licenses all over again :)

Is there a way to use my DLC on the GTP_pilmat profile? Mainly, I would like to have Spa (and Motegi when it becomes available).

Registry submitted. Waiting...:cheers::gtpflag:

What a pain to start a GTP_pilmat profile! Oh, well, I get to suck at licenses all over again :)

Is there a way to use my DLC on the GTP_pilmat profile? Mainly, I would like to have Spa (and Motegi when it becomes available).

You don't have to do the licenses if you don't want to. You can just use your GTP_pilmat account as a secondary one for the WRS and do all the other stuff on your main account.
I only have my GTP account for GT5 but that's because I made the account back in 2010 when I started WRS in GT5 prologue. And it was a little easier to restart the game with that little events. It is more convenient to only having worry about one PSN account of course.

I have no clue about your question about DLC.

Welcome.:cheers:

Last edited:

Welcome to the WRS!

To get your DLC on other accounts, go to the PSN store from your main account, and get the (free) "family upgrade". Instructions can be found here.

Welcome to the WRS!

To get your DLC on other accounts, go to the PSN store from your main account, and get the (free) "family upgrade". Instructions can be found here.

Done! Cheers:cheers:

Hi, i am new to this and ready to post a time to the qualifier.
A couple of questions. I am about to set up a new account with GTP_psn etc.... but obviously it will have nothing, no cars etc.

Whats the best way of making sure you have the right vehicle for the weekly TT's?
Do people gift from their regular account? or ramp up the money and start buying all over again? Some idea's and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, i am new to this and ready to post a time to the qualifier.
A couple of questions. I am about to set up a new account with GTP_psn etc.... but obviously it will have nothing, no cars etc.

Whats the best way of making sure you have the right vehicle for the weekly TT's?
Do people gift from their regular account? or ramp up the money and start buying all over again? Some idea's and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

For the most part, the cars used are in the recommended garage, new car dealer or OCD. Anything that is expensive is generally forewarned. Just keep an eye on this forum and the admins will post a thread about future cars when/if necessary.
You will need to get your GTP_ account to level 12 to do the qualifier, but that will happen pretty quick with seasonals in a car gifted or loaned from your main account.
Same deal with the seaonsals for money.

For the most part, the cars used are in the recommended garage, new car dealer or OCD. Anything that is expensive is generally forewarned. Just keep an eye on this forum and the admins will post a thread about future cars when/if necessary.
You will need to get your GTP_ account to level 12 to do the qualifier, but that will happen pretty quick with seasonals in a car gifted or loaned from your main account.
Same deal with the seaonsals for money.

Thanks Barra333, Appreciate your quick response and guidance..... Some grinding is to be done this weekend.

Thanks Barra333, Appreciate your quick response and guidance..... Some grinding is to be done this weekend.

send a friendsrequest, make sure you have a few (bob) drivers, and credits will come flyin in...

I think spending an hour on a seasonal with the performance adjustment would be more enjoyable and profitable :)

About how long is the Registry period (Vaxen's to review the qualifier?)? Just so I have an idea. I submitted yesterday (June 26).

Thanks!

About how long is the Registry period (Vaxen's to review the qualifier?)? Just so I have an idea. I submitted yesterday (June 26).

Thanks!

If I am right, he only recently handled the registery, so might at least take a week I think.

If I am right, he only recently handled the registery, so might at least take a week I think.

He's on vacation for a couple weeks, and we're not set up to have a backup handle it. Some complications with how the database is structured and how we receive submissions.

So that means it could be as long as 3 weeks before submissions are processed.

EDK
He's on vacation for a couple weeks, and we're not set up to have a backup handle it. Some complications with how the database is structured and how we receive submissions.

So that means it could be as long as 3 weeks before submissions are processed.

Sucks to be me :( And of course, patience is my speciality! :rolleyes:

At least I know now, cheers.

Oh - come - on - already !!! LOL

With the cool LMP TT this week, I'm eating my shorts waiting...

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to p.r.a.c.t.i.c.e and work on my V2 rig. :)

manumanu19
Can I still register for this?

Yes indeedy, but see above regarding the likely time until the submissions are next processed (a couple of weeks). Reading through the sticky threads is handy at some point, too. Good luck!

Latest Posts

Back