GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that race was bull****...

Never quit a race before but I just couldn't handle the frustration this time.

Last edited:
well since this is my first race with a wheel and seeing how bad i was doing, im just gonna park...i don't want to screw anyone else's race on this tight track

Sorry guys mum pulled the plug,apparently I have to go into town even tho I have nothing to do in town. And yes I do mean quite literally pulled the ethernet cable from the router...

The Zonda is really a handful on Cold tires. I tuned practically all the oversteer out of the car but jeez on cold tires that thing is just evil.

As a consequence to tuning out the oversteer when the tires are old the car understeers like nobody's business. Ill finish out thi season in this car but ill probaly find something more comfortable to drive.

Im definetly looking for comfort over outright speed.

Sephy
Well, that race was bull****...

Never quit a race before but I just couldn't handle the frustration this time.

Sorry for that bump my car went right next to you and decided to start understeering, and I got disconnected on lap 44 what a shame :(

Just GOT home. Ugh was looking forward to this race. Had the Viper tamed into good Laps times and was very relaxed. Push it and it was Venomous.

But when you miss the hunt. You ain't striking anything. :(

Very sad. It's just a game, but truly it's more to me. The ones I was with today may not understand the sensitivity of my GT5 Racing Leagues. So bit my lip and dredged through with wondering thoughts of how the race is going. :(

Can you stop blaming it on the car cowboys? This is about the 4tgh race where you've said the car has underperformed...

Apologize t_ray, it was jake that did it. Grr.. some random person that come and go which have no gain from points takes out the point leader on the 1st lap and then quits. Oh yea thats nice.

Mag I was surprised to see you on the dirt so much, usually you're very good. Sweet car, and exhaust note.

Btw thanks for letting me by after you had an off into the wall.

Mag I was surprised to see you on the dirt so much, usually you're very good. Sweet car, and exhaust note.

Btw thanks for letting me by after you had an off into the wall.

lol yeah horrible track for my bmw. Back comes out to much nothing really can do about it.

Been honest i think everyone had more than one nasty encounter. Liked the one when jpzer spun off and reverse back into the racing line *KABOOM!* :)

MitchZ06
Can you stop blaming it on the car cowboys? This is about the 4tgh race where you've said the car has underperformed...

I did not say the car underperformed in that sentence. If you read it I said I understeered and went into his side involuntarily.

lol yeah horrible track for my bmw. Back comes out to much nothing really can do about it.

Been honest i think everyone had more than one nasty encounter. Liked the one when jpzer spun off and reverse back into the racing line *KABOOM!* :)

Yeah, I hate that track! Specially hate finishing 2 seconds behind Mag!!!
Lol!! Looking forward tu the N24 2hr!! Look for the late night Nordshleife room troughout the week!

Ugh, I love Laguna and I missed it for a bunch of bull ****.
Doesn't sound like I missed much though.

Cowboy, I know your from CT, but have you ever been to the Waterford Speedbowl? :yuck:
My friend invited me to go tonight and despite ALL my protests, my parents made me go.
There was school bus demolition derby with no crashes and a figure eight race with one crash at 10 mph that required the ambulance to come out (WTF?).
It wasn't even good NASCAR! Really? One crash!!!!
There were no mufflers, bumpers, shirts, or windows.
I'm never going to grow a mullet.
I caught enough second hand smoke to get me addicted for life.
Everything there was American.
Except for this poor BMW. :(
I almost cried when I saw it. :(
Never, EVER, let a redneck have a bimmer. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

And you really know you're in hickville when there's a guy riding around on the infield in a lawnmower with a lazy boy chair on it.

:(

And all I could think about was how much I'd rather be driving around Laguna in my RUF.

gogatrs

Cowboy, I know your from CT, but have you ever been to the Waterford Speedbowl? :yuck:
My friend invited me to go tonight and despite ALL my protests, my parents made me go.
There was school bus demolition derby with no crashes and a figure eight race with one crash at 10 mph that required the ambulance to come out (WTF?).
Never, EVER, let a redneck have a bimmer. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

And you really know you're in hickville when there's a guy riding around on the infield in a lawnmower with a lazy boy chair on it.

And all I could think about was how much I'd rather be driving around Laguna in my RUF.

Yes I have actually, but good races :D modifieds, late models, legend cars, some good races! Haven't been there in a while, my dad brought me, he actually used to race there, he drove modifieds about 20-30 years ago
Edit: oh btw I was chuckling through your rant lol!

LMAO!!!

I had fresh tires on those last 6 laps, really thought you had me. Guess you had worn tires?
Yeah I was on 8 lap old tires at the moment but could keep up. My hope was to pressure you into a mistake but when I saw T on the mirror I was like WHAT ARE YOU DOING T!!!! Then I saw JPzer runing him down and realized he was in the middle of his own fight too. Tried to keep him behind me but instead made a mistake of my own and lost you!

lol, i did! but my ps3 has got my back! @ mag, i didnt think i hit you, but i do remember that now, i was behind enough i saw it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back