GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
t_ray_z28
reach back and slap'em without looking at who you're hit'n, thats what my mom would of done! lol
:dopey:

I'd do that if they weren't running off in the distance!
But for next season at least, it should be no overtaking until you cross the line. It's how they roll in most series...

Last edited:
Wait, I know how much you despise rain, but no nighttime?

I was going to do a special edition RUF... :(
Matte Black FTW!!!!

Sorry Gatr I know you're always up for a challenge, but the night time is just too big of a dissadvantage to the standard cars.

Jav
Sorry Gatr I know you're always up for a challenge, but the night time is just too big of a dissadvantage to the standard cars.

Jav, I'm in a standard car and I want nighttime.
We had nighttime at Le Mans?
You can't say this is a tribute to the real 24 Hours of Nurb without night racing.
👎

You could at least make it fade to sunset, oh you know how even when you can only choose between rain and sun, sometimes it can snow at Nurb? It also happened to ne and my friends while we were having an X1 race on SSR7, impossible to see with snow flying by you at those speeds :D

Cowboys965
You could at least make it fade to sunset, oh you know how even when you can only choose between rain and sun, sometimes it can snow at Nurb? It also happened to ne and my friends while we were having an X1 race on SSR7, impossible to see with snow flying by you at those speeds :D

We had sunset at Le Mans. I'd run night time at Nurburgring, but will go with what jav puts on the table. Maybe have night time qualifying for the laugh?

Last edited:
Jav, I'm in a standard car and I want nighttime.
We had nighttime at Le Mans?
You can't say this is a tribute to the real 24 Hours of Nurb without night racing.
👎

Its never been a tribute, the fact that is near the date the N24 took place is just pure casuality, this season was supossed to be over a month ago!
I'll take your proposal into consideration.

Ok! Done considering, the answer is NO!!

Can we get those provisional results yet? Just wanna see who the competitors are for the championships!
Also is it double points for nurburgring?

gogatrs
Screw it.
I'm not comin then.
I'd rather go to the Waterford Speedbowl.

And watch a redneck ride his lawnmower with a lazy boy chair on it through the infield? And gatrs is ALMS 24h gonna have night day and rain and sun

gogatrs
Owens, have you heard anything from your buddy?

He be here tonight. We are doing sone parts through the shop for him. So the time I've had to talk with him, been shop talk.

Should have info to relay in a few hours.

Jav talked like he was going to open a T&T session later.

Outside of that. Not sure.

T&T is Test and Tune for those that wondered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back