GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo its official that theres no night time for our race this weekend? The Zonda headlights just don't cut it. The car is black as well. i might lose it in the night...

Last edited:
Don't send crap to my Inbox because i'll post it right here for everyone to see.

Mitch_Z06

Everyone in the series complained about your biased officiating, rash performance balance boost to the car that you were driving, and draconian penalties for incidents you were involved in.

I'll post my reply here if we're going to play this game ;)

You, Posi and Freshseth are the only ones who had anything negative to say (TT13, Sephy, tatoune, flyin, Jav, Mike46an2, etc, etc, etc were actually on my side for all that happened, sorry.). Taking suggestions? I'm open to it but you've got to understand that I'm running the series and quite frankly any decision I make as the host is the decision and thats final. Whats so hard to understand about that?

On the subject of performance balancing, which car never got anything better than second on the podium? Err the Corvette and who was driving that? You were saying....

If anyone other than me was involved in those incidents I'd have dished out the same penalty which I pointed out in the thread.

Biased officiating? Really?

The BPR series never got enough participants so I let it disappear, am I going to get interrogated by the police over that? Is there a problem with that?

I'm not fit to run a series? You're not fit to compete in any further series I run if thats the case...

Rich mate it seems everyones got a bone to pick with me, lots of chips on lots of shoulders....

BTW sorry Jav to clog up the thread with this rubbish.

In GTP_FIA i think if Jav is involved in an incident on track he'll step back even though he's host and let someone else have a look at the accident. Just because he is Host doesn;t make his decision the only one and the final one. He prefers to recieve input from the memebers in the series. Thats a really great thing to implement....

How bout instead of clogging this up with this useless argument why not use the private message system or do you need the 'support' you feel you get from posting this in a public forum?

Funny thing is you think I haven't learnt from the LMES bitchfest or thought to make improvements to any future series...

So the Viper seems like it could be a handful at the Ring.

Really wanting to go dirt track racing soon. Prob next Saturday night if I can chase some higher end classes. Wanna see some serious HP and TQ.

Would appear the fact I was unfortunately involved in the worst incidents and gave out a penalty to one person kicking them to the back of the grid for the next race (apparently I said if it was anyone other than me lololololol the penalty would have been less, not true..) and another incident where an LMP car stopped on the start line as the race was starting and I rear ended it from not seeing it....I gave a DQ because it was a reckless and dangerous move which would appear to be fair. I said the penalty would have been less if no-one hit him and that got turned into if I didn't hit him but someone else did then the penalty would be less and that any incident I'm in will be treated 'draconianly', which is quite bs because I pointed out that had anyone other than me hit that person the penalty would be exactly the same, only less if no-one hit him....

So going by 3 people whinging I'm unfit to run a series, huzzah! :dopey:

Jav, do me a favor, dont ever let SAMHAIN85 be in your series...

@SAMHAIN85, Mod are watching you man, be carefull !!!

No worries Tat, that guy is just a joke and will never be aalowed in any of our sessions.

Mitch, please take it to PM.

So the Viper seems like it could be a handful at the Ring.

Really wanting to go dirt track racing soon. Prob next Saturday night if I can chase some higher end classes. Wanna see some serious HP and TQ.

I was running in some 2 random races on the Ring last night. I did use the viper but upped the HP to get the most out of it, and I ruined the tyres after 1 lap. The rears went off quickest for me, being half worn after the 2 laps :scared:, which is odd because I usually wear the fronts out quicker on the Viper!
I'm thinking a softening the springs and raising the ride height may help. Just wondered if you were having the same issues?

Rich77
He's the Tat impersonator!!!

Yep. Needs banned here IMO. He bold faced lied to every last one of us as well impersonated a fellow racer.

Smooth move dude. You have in one moment ruined your GTP league racing career.

hon1987
I was running in some 2 random races on the Ring last night. I did use the viper but upped the HP to get the most out of it, and I ruined the tyres after 1 lap. The rears went off quickest for me, being half worn after the 2 laps :scared:, which is odd because I usually wear the fronts out quicker on the Viper!
I'm thinking a softening the springs and raising the ride height may help. Just wondered if you were having the same issues?

Was more trying to steer the thread. ;) haven't made any laps with it.

Yep. Needs banned here IMO. He bold faced lied to every last one of us as well impersonated a fellow racer.

Normally when a random person joins our series while we are practicing or preparing for a race, we kick them out, no questions asked. Also, if they are driving an X1 that usually gives it away. You gave me an opportunity to troll you guys, and I did. Use your brain(s)

Smooth move dude. You have in one moment ruined your GTP league racing career.

Just made my day, new sig

SAMHAIN85
Normally when a random person joins our series while we are practicing or preparing for a race, we kick them out, no questions asked. Also, if they are driving an X1 that usually gives it away. You gave me an opportunity to troll you guys, and I did. Use your brain(s)

Just made my day, new sig

Hmm.... So are u suggesting we spam your lobbies with x1s in retaliation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back