GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little something for my friend Mitch:

Untitled.png

Yes the BBV livery was freaking badass and theres been a push within Corvette Racing to get it back on the GTE cars. Would definately be intimidating!

Yes the BBV livery was freaking badass and theres been a push within Corvette Racing to get it back on the GTE cars. Would definately be intimidating!

Ohh hell yeahh!!!
Owens! You need to experience this man!

:drool:
Are there any Beetles at all in iRacing?

Ha, beat you to it Mitch.
Already fixed!

Lol!! No Beetles yet! A Super Cup car would be awsome though! But with the new tire model coming out plus the GT2 Ford and ARX LMP2 more than makes up for it!

That's a nice car Tat! Ohh, you missed a great Mustang race at Okayama, 20+ cars on the grid!

Last edited:
So today I found out much to my extreme disappointment, that I can't race the ring with you guys :(

I don't need to go to the beach and meet girls, I have all I need on my PS3 D:

Race results and championship standings updated on post 4.

No times yet Mag, tested for a short while about 5 laps never a timed run...

4 laps!!! Oh wow. I am screwed. 3 laps is looking like my plan. Hmmm if I can tame the rears more why still driving for the win. Maybe four. But coming in on some greasy tires.

Magzire
Planning a 3 lap stop myself. No way i get 4. Goodluck there jav ;)

That's makes me feel better. I adjusted the car and my driving last night to stretch that 3. Granted it was still grippy by the third. But. Just can't see another lap with out Really being soft with the car. Which prob cost me more then a pit over two laps. Idk. Gonna be interesting.

How many laps is it going to be?

EDIT: never mind, just remembered that I'll be at the Waterford Speedbowl since there's no night racing.

4 laps!!! Oh wow. I am screwed. 3 laps is looking like my plan. Hmmm if I can tame the rears more why still driving for the win. Maybe four. But coming in on some greasy tires.

Planning a 3 lap stop myself. No way i get 4. Goodluck there jav ;)

3 laps for me judging from how i've done so far! cruising around will be it for me too, i don't know this place well, just bits and peices. I'm just planning on trying to keep the rubber side down! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back