GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jav, you know the leader board has two "3rd" places right?

don't ask me why I double posted, i guess I wasn't pay'n attention.

sorry... i blame gators and mitch :)

I did wonder and neither Test nor Tune entered my mind. I was sure the first T was for (.)(.) but couldn't figure out the other :dopey:

No!! You got it wrong!! The first T stands for tasty!! The other one...
:P

I might, I have to run so I might get on around 12 if I have the energy, thought I might be watching late night shows instead. I want to get a good room going tomorrow because I want to actually tune my car this time, instead of just tuning 15 minutes before qually. I want to really enjoy this race, plus testing will be fun because I love the Ring <3

Rich77
I might, I have to run so I might get on around 12 if I have the energy, thought I might be watching late night shows instead. I want to get a good room going tomorrow because I want to actually tune my car this time, instead of just tuning 15 minutes before qually. I want to really enjoy this race, plus testing will be fun because I love the Ring <3

Same it's so unique and I know it pretty good too! AMG academy can teach you alot :D this Vette aint half bad either t ray :D

I used the Corvette all last season for the ALMS, all preseason for the LMES and most of the races I've competed in here....only changed to the McLaren F1 recently. Cowboys on the other hand has had like 5-6 races I've seen him in and has used the BMW V12 LMR, Mazda 787B, BMW M3, Ferrari F430 Scud and now the Vette.

I'm one to talk hey gatrs?

Well, you were in the Mazda 787B, the Audi R10, the Vette, and then the F1.
Within three races haha.

I didn't actually compete with the 787B or the R10 tho, I tested them out then decided on the McLaren. I didn't do an AMR-One like cowboys has been doing :dopey:

MitchZ06
Can't stick to one car and make that work for you cowboys?

No im talking about the Corvette in ALMS Scuderia is fine :D although I wanna try maybe GT1 to see what to do for next season

MitchZ06
I didn't actually compete with the 787B or the R10 tho, I tested them out then decided on the McLaren. I didn't do an AMR-One like cowboys has been doing :dopey:

:dopey:
Join in my lounge and we'll show you how modern technology can kick ass.

I will be oppening a room in abot 1 hr or so, so those sleep walkers come on and join!

Jav, do me a favor, dont ever let SAMHAIN85 be in your series...

@SAMHAIN85, Mod are watching you man, be carefull !!!

Just putting this out there, who'd be interested in a GTPFIA GT2 endurance series? 6x 2-3 hour races held on saturdays at 8 EST to fit in between the ALMS and GTWC.

MitchZ06
Just putting this out there, who'd be interested in a GTPFIA GT2 endurance series? 6x 2-3 hour races held on saturdays at 8 EST to fit in between the ALMS and GTWC.

I was kinda looking forward to a Classic Le Mans endurance series in that time period. :/
I'm actually gonna start a thread now for that...

I don't see how you guys dislike the rain so much...
Then again, you guys don't even like it at nighttime. 👎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back