GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May sneak in for 3o minutes before getting started today.

Baked Beans. Maybe I go get stuff to make them first. Why they bake. I race. Perfect!!!

Also Jav. Got my Vettes done. Sound great. Thanks for sharing.

Anyone own the Premium Jaguar XKR?

Grab it. Install BBS style rims. Others may work. Admire the offset and fat real set up. Best fitment on a street car I have seen on the game.

These are cell pics taken of tv, high res will be posted later:

d7122785.jpg

ac25ec3a.jpg

Ha ha! that's awesome Owens! And I may be there tonight Jav, but I don't know yet! I wasn't going to miss the real event, but if its just for fun, I may be out and about.

Ha ha! that's awesome Owens! And I may be there tonight Jav, but I don't know yet! I wasn't going to miss the real event, but if its just for fun, I may be out and about.

No worries T!

Owens that thing looks awsome!!

Was there a GT that allowed track width adjustments? How wide the wheels were apart?

May crossing R/C straight axle racing in another memory here though. Or another game in general.

Anyway. Getting off topic here

Cape ring without the ring is just boring :(
Edit: Hmm :( I got a 1:20.017 with the Spec II and a 1:21.391 with the normal one, it's more slidy :(

Last edited:
Ok guys this are the official Specs for GT2

GTPFIA_Season_2_GT2_Specs.jpg

We will be using this specs for today's exhibition race.

Jav
Ok guys this are the official Specs for GT2

GTPFIA_Season_2_GT2_Specs.jpg

We will be using this specs for today's exhibition race.

I'm going to try to be in there tonight, and honestly, GT2 is looking to be really competitive! I'm kind of considering a switch! I guess I'll decide after you announce GT1 specs!

Cowboys965
K just wondering is the RX-7 LM Race Car going to be anywhere?

RX-7 is gonna be my car in GT1 ....I still think 2 of each is gonna be allowed though

Also jav, I think I can make the exhibition tonight if we start at 8...I call either the nomad or the Z lm

Hey Jav... what would you, and everybody else think about a qualifying session to dictate what class you're going to be in...? I personally want it to be as competitive as possible... So why not everybody run laps on the same track in a set car, and the top 8 be GT1, second GT2? Just something I was thinking.

Hey Jav... what would you, and everybody else think about a qualifying session to dictate what class you're going to be in...? I personally want it to be as competitive as possible... So why not everybody run laps on the same track in a set car, and the top 8 be GT1, second GT2? Just something I was thinking.

Great idea!!

t_ray_z28

No because if your in the bottom which means everyone there is going to not be as good as GT1

Great idea!!
Thanks! It should be a car thats easy to handle, so everybody gets a fair run, like the Scuderia or something.
It is a good idea, but raw pace over a lap doesn't represent some one's true racecraft and potential. Some people are just not quick over a lap but can mantain a very good pace over a race distance making them legitimate race contender.

No because if your in the bottom which means everyone there is going to not be as good as GT1

What!!!?

Jav
It is a good idea, but raw pace over a lap doesn't represent some one's true racecraft and potential. Some people are just not quick over a lap but can mantain a very good pace over a race distance making them legitimate race contender.

What!!!?

I mean the guys that aren't as good will get dumped into GT1

Ray, I see your point if we had like 10-12 people wanting to be gt1 ...but as it is we rarely have 8 gt 1 cars running at one time anyway...

I chose GT2 because I wanted to drive GT2. Not because I suck at the game.

Also sorry Jav I know this is late notice but I won't be making it tonight. We're about to leave to go to a BBQ and to see the fireworks. Good luck tonight everyone!

It honestly would help me decide where I wanted to be... cause it would be decided by my actions! lol IM SO CONFUSED!!

Sephy

Also sorry Jav I know this is late notice but I won't be making it tonight. We're about to leave to go to a BBQ and to see the fireworks. Good luck tonight everyone!

I'll be honest, I'm in GT2 because I suck and got a lucky draw with the mclaren!

No worries Sephy, I really wasn't thinking when I scheduled a race for July 3rd. I should've known better.
Also have you fixed the sound on your RM Vette?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back