GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
t_ray_z28
do it the way I did, Enzo, adjustable suspension, 1155kg 750hp, sport soft tires! I made my own FFX

I bought and used an Enzo for this :) only removable upgrades added with Racing Softs, gets slippy under braking

Hey, does anybody have a redneck Ferrari (IROC Camaro) they'd be willing to give/trade me? my ucd never has one.

t_ray_z28
Hey, does anybody have a redneck Ferrari (IROC Camaro) they'd be willing to give/trade me? my ucd never has one.

I saw one once and would've bought it but my puke short circuited my DS3.

Alright they aren't that bad but let's face it...they're pretty bad.

MitchZ06
You're forgetting this is t_ray, father of gogatrs. 'Camaro IROC-Z' is code for AMG SLS....

I can't lie I guess I haven't been paying attention but I haven't gotten any of these jokes lmao. Can you explain the bloodline to me?

t_ray_z28

My Bobs just won me one at Laguna.
Will send it off to you some time soon. ;)

Rich77
I can't lie I guess I haven't been paying attention but I haven't gotten any of these jokes lmao. Can you explain the bloodline to me?

It confuses even me.
Luckily I've just set up an account on ancestry.com to trace back my roots!
I've already found that my mother, Mitch married my father, T Ray after he returned from the Vietnam war!
I want to learn more...
Must go farther back...

It confuses even me.
Luckily I've just set up an account on ancestry.com to trace back my roots!
I've already found that my mother, Mitch married my father, T Ray after he returned from the Vietnam war!
I want to learn more...
Must go farther back...

That must have been one f*&%^ up night, cause I don't remember a thing! HA HA HA

... And this seriously is making me laugh histerically!

That site is like wikipedia...I only went to the US for the first time 2years ago, and last I checked Im male not female...

gogatrs

I'm explaining to Jav why we should allow the Gulf GT because it has the same specs as the Spec II Standard but it's 10kg heavier, and if you run it at 1150, you'll ad 10kg anyway, where as the Spec II will add 20kg, only the Gulf doesn't have a big wing in the back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back