GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already sourced the parts, just a case of ordering them now, I'll fire a link on here later. They should be compatable with ps3 , it being a variable resistor, it's just a case of straight swapping with the old units.
Another option is Fanatec club sports, but they cost more than the wheel itself!
I don't think the Clubsports are really an option, from what I've read they only work with the Fanatec wheels or plugged directly to a PC.

Jav
I don't think the Clubsports are really an option, from what I've read they only work with the Fanatec wheels or plugged directly to a PC.

Yeah, just looked up you can use the g25 pedals with fanatecs, but not vice versa without a pc.

If I can get the pedals working properly, I'll run tomorrow. What track we running at? Also are we definitely running around 1300kg? Tempted to bust the R8 LMS or NSX out....

Also, put me down for GT1 and the CLK next season... I don't care if it has less Hp than the rest, I'll make it work.

Yeah, just looked up you can use the g25 pedals with fanatecs, but not vice versa without a pc.

If I can get the pedals working properly, I'll run tomorrow. What track we running at? Also are we definitely running around 1300kg? Tempted to bust the R8 LMS or NSX out....

Also, put me down for GT1 and the CLK next season... I don't care if it has less Hp than the rest, I'll make it work.

Yes sir the weight figure and specs are final, just need to get a HP figure for the BMW and we're set.
For track I was thinking Grand Valley or one of the Cape Ring variants without the jump.

Jav you know how you said you'd allow the Standard Ford GT test car? Why don't you allow the Gulf one? It has the same specs as the Test Car except its 10kg heavier

Jav you know how you said you'd allow the Standard Ford GT test car? Why don't you allow the Gulf one? It has the same specs as the Test Car except its 10kg heavier

Isn't the gulf one the Ford GT40?

Last edited:
No theres a ford gt lm race car with gulf livery, it looks cool but handles like a pig

Well this doesn't even have a rear wing....that might explain that crappy handling....
AutodromoNazionaleMonza_2.jpg

How many times do I have to say it... HE'S ADOPTED! I DO NOT CLAIM HIM!

Dude!! I just found the way to make the RM Vette sound like a real V8!!!
so far it only works on the ZR1!!

AND THEN....? :crazy:

Lol!! Just go and buy a ZR1 don't buy anything! Do the RM, it will not equip the Racing exhaust automatically. DON'T do it!! Leave it like that and voala!! Any other part you can buy/equip, just don't touch the exhaust!

Jav
No sir I'm not! Look up^^, it apears the last update produced some kind of glitch that leaves the Titanium exhaust uninstalled.

*runs to PS3*
Jav, this better work.

t_ray_z28
HA HA! Gonna try it now

*runs to PS3, pushes gators over in the process!* :)

*hits t ray with DFGT pedals*

5 minutes later....
It works!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully this won't be something PD "fixes."

Mind if I start a new thread to relay this news to the rest of the world?

HA HA! Gonna try it now

*runs to PS3, pushes gators over in the process!* :)

Mine is being broken in by one of the Bobs as we speak, he's so happy he finally gets to drve to the true music of a big bad V8!!

*hits t ray with DFGT pedals*

5 minutes later....
It works!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully this won't be something PD "fixes."

Mind if I start a new thread to relay this news to the rest of the world?

Go right ahead sir!! Some credit would be nice...

I used one I built months ago that I never drove, and it still worked that way... I looked at the settings and the race exhaust is there, but it's unchecked. lol, and the race I did gave me a boost to Level 36!

Do you honestly think I wouldn't give you credit? ;)

*gators speaking*
"I HAVE DISCOVERED ALL ON MY OWN, SOMETHING OF AMAZEMENT ONLY MYSELF AND I COULD FIGURE OUT BECAUSE I'M A MOTH'A &%)&* GENIUS!"

Do you honestly think I wouldn't give you credit? ;)
I know!
Go do it before anyone else does!!

I used one I built months ago that I never drove, and it still worked that way... I looked at the settings and the race exhaust is there, but it's unchecked. lol, and the race I did gave me a boost to Level 36!

*gators speaking*
"I HAVE DISCOVERED ALL ON MY OWN, SOMETHING OF AMAZEMENT ONLY MYSELF AND I COULD FIGURE OUT BECAUSE I'M A MOTH'A &%)&* GENIUS!"
LMAO!!!

My god that is bloody incredible! Inside theres still the tranny whine so its not noticeable but outside.....FWOAR :dopey:

Update: as its the weekend, I haven't ordered the parts yet, just gave the pedals a good clean, and so far so good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back