GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a broken in non RM ZR1. I am willing to send if someone dupe send back asap.

Jav
Lol!! Do you honestly think my sleep habits get any better on the weekend??

Yeah three seconds after I posted I was like why would he goto bed 4 hours earlier just for two days. **** I don't even know if your body would you'd probably just lay there wanting to play GT5 lol

Rich77
Yeah three seconds after I posted I was like why would he goto bed 4 hours earlier just for two days. **** I don't even know if your body would you'd probably just lay there wanting to play GT5 lol

That's what I'm doing right now. :lol:

So is it GT2 season2 exhibition tonight then? Toss up between the audi and the honda for me! The NSX sounds amazing @ 10,000 rpm, but the audi holds the road like glue!

yeah, what is the plan tonight? Because if its not the last race for the season, I may not be there, but if it is, I supposed I'll be there.

If it's going to be an exhibition race tonight, can we use a full day/night cycle?
Please?

I mean i could come to this last race of the season race but me and the Zonda do not get along........

but ill come for the exhibitions. Rather than one exhibition race i kind of want to have a bunch of races with everyone testing out the new GT2 cars so we get a better read on the balancing.So maybe 1 lap or 2 lap heats. Sounds fin

So is it GT2 season2 exhibition tonight then? Toss up between the audi and the honda for me! The NSX sounds amazing @ 10,000 rpm, but the audi holds the road like glue!
Yes sir exhibition race it is.
Last race of the season it appears.
Look above^^.

yeah, what is the plan tonight? Because if its not the last race for the season, I may not be there, but if it is, I supposed I'll be there.
That's ok T, you get Sunday off!

If it's going to be an exhibition race tonight, can we use a full day/night cycle?
Please?
We won't be doing N24, most probably gonna be betwen Grand Valley Full and some Variation of Cape Ring that doesn't include that stupid jump that ruins a good track!
I mean i could come to this last race of the season race but me and the Zonda do not get along........

but ill come for the exhibitions. Rather than one exhibition race i kind of want to have a bunch of races with everyone testing out the new GT2 cars so we get a better read on the balancing.So maybe 1 lap or 2 lap heats. Sounds fin
Regreting your car choice??

Im going to open a GTP_FIA shenanigans room lol. itll be a testing room....Just come and do whateever you want....I just hate driving by myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back