GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
t_ray_z28
you sure blow my doors off everytime you run a car leveled with mine... if you suck, whats that mean for me?

I mean I suck at getting entry forms filled in on time!

I'm quick over a lap, but in a race distance is a different matter. I tend to crack under pressure!

Last edited:
Today was a pretty blah day.
Woke up at noon and lied in bed for two hours facebooking and gtplaneting lol.
How many guys you got in the room now?

We are 10 actually, looking pretty good!

Just do the b spec laguna seca race...

I can also send u one later tonite when I get home from the party I'm at..that is if I don't blow my fingers off from all these fireworks ;)

GTPFIA_Season_2_GT2_Specs.jpg

At the specified time, local time in Melbourne is 14 hours ahead of Washington DC
Location Local time Time zone UTC offset
Washington DC (U.S.A. - District of Columbia) Sunday, 10 July 2011 at 6:00:00 PM EDT UTC-4 hours
Melbourne (Australia - Victoria) Monday, 11 July 2011 at 8:00:00 AM EST UTC+10 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, 10 July 2011 at 22:00:00

Hi Organisers.

Would love the chance to drive in the 2 hr Enduro

Any chance of a one off drive GT2 Class RUF RGT '00 - Carrera White :)
As per OP GT2 Specs 500 bhp 1250 kg.

Seeing some good racing tonight guys! GT2 is looking good!

e.sport you are welcome to join the series! Please keep an eye on the thread as we are transitioning into our 2nd season and will have some changes on the way.

Jav
Seeing some good racing tonight guys! GT2 is looking good!
e.sport you are welcome to join the series! Please keep an eye on the thread as we are transitioning into our 2nd season and will have some changes on the way.

For real! If GT1 is THIS close, I'm stay'n there! But GT2 is looking VERY promising! :dopey:

Did you really have to run into me cowboys? TWICE? You hit me on the pace lap (wtf? :confused:) giving me damage and again in the first 3 laps you rear ended me.....I'm not your brakes buddy, learn to follow someone without hitting them....

Don't take this the wrong way Cowboys but you really need to clean up your driving. Be aware of who's arround you, there's no need to be on the back bumper of the car in front of you on the pace lap. If you spin out don't come back to the track into oncoming traffic. Practice your racecraft, don't push yourself so hard, take it easy and you'll see results.
Somethings you need to correct if you want to take part of this series.

I had a blast too! Know what I love?! That we (most of us..) can beat and bang on each other time to time, and it's all good, cause nobody's intentionally going to run over somebody! Had a blast with Jav, Hon and Mag in perticular there for a bit in a couple of the runs! They should ALL be like that! Now if I could just get ahold of this crashing under pressure thing... :) Great time tonight guys! Loved it!

Jav
Don't take this the wrong way Cowboys but you really need to clean up your driving. Be aware of who's arround you, there's no need to be on the back bumper of the car in front of you on the pace lap. If you spin out don't come back to the track into oncoming traffic. Practice your racecraft, don't push yourself so hard, take it easy and you'll see results.
Somethings you need to correct if you want to take part of this series.

I'm not calling Mitch out but that was COMPLETELY exaggerated, I tapped him on the pace lap as he went steering next to me a few times and I was on the side of the track, and going into the turn I went inside so I couldn't make the turn completely but he went inside into me, I did not use you as brakes and Jav I don't drive into oncoming traffic so I don't know where you get that from

Jav
Hon you are crazy fast on that R8!!

And Blaze was quicker in the Ford GT! You weren't too bad in the Citroen either Jav! 3 cars in to the 1st corner and veedol at times!:scared:Bare in mind Nurb is one of my better tracks, and the R8 thrives around here! It's going to struggle around Monza etc, but I think I know which car I'm choosing if I stay in GT2!

I'm not calling Mitch out but that was COMPLETELY exaggerated, I tapped him on the pace lap as he went next to me a few times and I was on the side of the track, and going into the turn I went inside so I couldn't make the turn completely but he went inside into me, I did not use you as brakes and Jav I don't drive into oncoming traffic so I don't know where you get that from

Mitch MAY have in frustration put it a little strong, sometimes he does do that! (Mitch, I love ya man, but you do :) ) but you do tend to get into people sometimes in situations that shouldn't happen.. there were a few times that you got into me tonight, but I honestly didn't think you knew I was even there.. You may set up your map so it shows close around you, if you're not already, and try to pay a LOT more attention to it. I don't know if anyone notices, but I try to give extra room if I know someone is right next to me, cause I watch that map.

t_ray_z28
Mitch MAY have in frustration put it a little strong, sometimes he does do that! (Mitch, I love ya man, but you do :) ) but you do tend to get into people sometimes in situations that shouldn't happen.. there were a few times that you got into me tonight, but I honestly didn't think you knew I was even there.. You may set up your map so it shows close around you, if you're not already, and try to pay a LOT more attention to it. I don't know if anyone notices, but I try to give extra room if I know someone is right next to me, cause I watch that map.

I think I tapped you on Grand Valley with my Nomad Diablo when it had a broken wheel or two :) lol

I had a blast too! Know what I love?! That we (most of us..) can beat and bang on each other time to time, and it's all good, cause nobody's intentionally going to run over somebody! Had a blast with Jav, Hon and Mag in perticular there for a bit in a couple of the runs! They should ALL be like that! Now if I could just get ahold of this crashing under pressure thing... :) Great time tonight guys! Loved it!
Man that Grand Valley race was just awsome!!! Some real good and clean racing there!!

I'm not calling Mitch out but that was COMPLETELY exaggerated, I tapped him on the pace lap as he went steering next to me a few times and I was on the side of the track, and going into the turn I went inside so I couldn't make the turn completely but he went inside into me, I did not use you as brakes and Jav I don't drive into oncoming traffic so I don't know where you get that from
Cowboys just take it as an advice.

And Blaze was quicker in the Ford GT! You weren't too bad in the Citroen either Jav! 3 cars in to the 1st corner and veedol at times!:scared:Bare in mind Nurb is one of my better tracks, and the R8 thrives around here! It's going to struggle around Monza etc, but I think I know which car I'm choosing if I stay in GT2!

Man that was intense! Awsome awsome racing tonight guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back