GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MitchZ06
I'm not the only one you should be having a go at for that pace lap, everyone must've passed everyone! Plus it seems no-one stuck to the 60mph/100kph speed limit.....I also didn't weave so I'm not sure what you're on about....

Not having a go, just wanting to know your side of it. Jav was late in to the game so it's understandable everyone went passed him, and then allowed him back in to place when he caught us up at turn 1. Reason I noticed you being out of place was during the pace lap, it was your name moving up and down the order the most.
I know it didn't affect me, and I'm not in a position of power in this seris, but it's not the first time it has happened when I've been the pace car.

In terms of the weaving, it appeared that way on the replay, must be the connection or something, my apologies.

We were waiting for Jav, I stopped on track, Cowboys and Posiloan stopped and I think cowboys turned around and drove backwards....Jav caught up and drove thru the field and I just followed him to the pack and I think I passed Balze (:dopey:) then cowboys passed me again and so did Posi and I passed them when they slowed down because the lead cars were buggering off up track....Cowboys rammed me at some point (was a hard enough hit to cause damage...) so I shot off to go pit before the race started. I wasn't taking the grid position that seriously I must be honest but I've never passed anyone on the pace lap before and I don't weave on the pace lap in this series.

Therein lies the problem. People running out of position on the pace lap, people overtaking to get back in to position on the pace lap.

Mitch next time, regardless of whether it is a series race or exhibition, try to stay in grid order. Not saying cowboys wouldn't have hit you later on, but he wouldn't have hit you on the pace lap if you held station. Not having a go, just an observation and some friendly advice.

Again, if there are issues in my pace car driving let me know.

Well i think the real problem is connection.....From whoevers side....Anyone else find it completely impossible to drive near Mitch because his car is so twitchy....(It always looks like you weave on the pace laps btw)---but i know that its not u doing that on purpose(its just the connection amplifying your steering input)....

But Mitch i think thats were all your problems lie.....Because you tend to always have issues on the pace lap in alot of races......Its not you.......It really is connection issues that cannot be avoided, not you......So no one has it out for you Mitch....sorry if it seems that way...(you've had alot of bad luck). New Zealand is really off the beaten path when it comes to locations....Although a beautiful travel region.....(trip to Fiji yeah).

Slow the hell down next time? lol

Cowboys hit me because he was right up my backside....not my fault, he could have passed me easily as there was tons of track either side to make the move. Yeah alright hon, next time I will. Happy? I don't see the issue and it looks like you're taking it a bit out of context....either way I don't see a need to go on about this. I'm just wondering why I keep getting crashed out in races.....

But Mitch i think thats were all your problems lie.....Because you tend to always have issues on the pace lap in alot of races......Its not you.......It really is connection issues that cannot be avoided, not you......So no one has it out for you Mitch....sorry if it seems that way...(you've had alot of bad luck). New Zealand is really off the beaten path when it comes to locations....Although a beautiful travel region.....(trip to Fiji yeah).

I dont actually live in New Zealand....and whats Fiji got to do with NZ?

Going by my ADSL+ connection being so bad I might just bail on online racing and wait for Forza....

Going by my ADSL+ connection being so bad I might just bail on online racing and wait for Forza....

Fiji is near New Zealand. In addition you told me you lived in New Zealand. Or did you say you were from New Zealand?

One time i made a joke about kangarooos and you told me you weren't from Australia......

I'm from New Zealand but live in Aus....wouldn't call myself an Australia even if I was being tortured into it....

I don't think it matters how fast your connection is where you live...that doesn;t translate to your connections with everyone else in ht U.K and the U.S....

It's latency because your connections has to basically travel to one of PD's servers and then across the globe(with that said your connection is alot better than some other people......Whereas americans and U.K people are very near each other....

Ill post the replay...youll be surprised at what we always sseee

Aus to the US - 15,230 km
Aus to the UK - 15,287 km
UK to US - 6,997 km

Well you've got a point there :dunce:

Jav
Ok Cowboys just saw you in the replay blowing the chicane trough the grass like nothing. That kind of on track behavior is not tolerated in this series, your support is apreciated but you won't be welcomed to participate in our events.

I wasn't going to finish, sorry I just like jumping the car :P I was like a minute down with a few laps to go and no one was close to me so I just did that for some entertainment and parked in the pits :dopey:

There. Final Lap Battle.....I basically got suckered into that left hand turn before the back straight...I was looking at Hon instead of the Road and completely overshot lol...But was able to come back. Watch it in 720p if that helps. Im working on a way to get better quality.

Blaze_409
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIWuiNV4mOQ">YouTube Link</a>

There. Final Lap Battle.....I basically got suckered into that left hand turn before the back straight...I was looking at Hon instead of the Road and completely overshot lol...But was able to come back. Watch it in 720p if that helps. Im working on a way to get better quality.

It seems like you caught him on the straight right after you went off the track

Doesnt look as bad as you guys have made it seem :confused:......

Might be a bit twitchy but for me everyone is perfectly fine...weird stuff.

MitchZ06
hon cut that last chicane like a baws....

I know, was pretty peeved i tapped blaze on the apex, and had to tap the brakes mid corner, losing momentum, so went liberal with the chicane. Still 2 wheels on thr red/white though.:D

Blaze_409
My first laps and the comeback after getting screwed over in the chicane on the third lap lol should appear here when the video is done processing....

That was my bad lol, we did the same thing but the 1st time, I overcooked the braking point, leaving you nowwhere to go.

That was my bad lol, we did the same thing but the 1st time, I overcooked the braking point, leaving you nowwhere to go.

That part wasn't even the big deal..nobody got damaged....We can all get leaned on a bit.....it was great racing.

The worst part was when i accidentally(my fault) go on the grass and had dirt on my tires as soon as i applied the throttle it just looped me on the front straight....And then i had to wait for everyone to pass before backing out of the wall

Blaze_409
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR1HREofL68">YouTube Link</a>

Yay the video is ready.

Edit 720P is UP!! Must watch in 720P!

Great vid and great racing! Some one needs to cap and upload the fuji race though! That was hella fun!

Awsome videos Blaze! Shows some good racing!! Thank's for sharing man!
What are you using to get the replays from the PS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back