GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
About yesturday, I'm sorry guys, i left cause i was really pissed off. First that jerk who came in the room got me distracted and i was done for the rest of the race (well done sir, you succeed in what you were looking for).

lol! heres what your reply should look like:

about "yestuuuurday", sorry I left, this stupid chat box window popped up once because this SAMHAIN character joined again and claimed to be me. I'll pretend that box popping up on my screen for a mere 5 seconds REALLY distracted me, and just blame it on him.

Geez Tat, you get that mad over 1 line of text in a video game? I can only imagine how pissed you get if someone were to intentionally take you out of a race, or drive backwards and ram you off the road! I sure hope you dont take your anger out on anyone else in your home..

Jav
Guys I already have talked to some people about the issue, but there's not much that person can do about it. I have also reported the guy to the mods and suggest everyone else in here does the same, he isn't really braking any forum rules but he is taking it too far by coming into the racing rooms and trolling arround while we are in the middle of a race.
I suggest everyone here reports him and just write what he's doing, just 1 message isn't enough but a whole group of people will get the mods attention and actions will be taken.

judging by my signature it looks like my GTP racing career is over, so no need for any of that. and besides, it wouldn't be too hard to create a new identity with a new psn/gtp acct. but i'll save that for when i actually do something wrong.

tatoune
About yesturday, I'm sorry guys, i left cause i was really pissed off. First that jerk who came in the room got me distracted and i was done for the rest of the race (well done sir, you succeed in what you were looking for). Then at Fuji, i had some issues with cowboys and got so annoyed that I voluntarily disconnected. I apologise, as I did not intend to be disrespectful.. Hopefully I'll have more fun next week.

@Blaze: nice video man 👍

Sorry about that I was braking a little earlier I don't race Fuji much and I was trying to avoid overpowering the throttle :)

I would if people would stop crashing into me....its happened the last few times I've been online and its just a complete joke, why can't people race without contact like that? drives me insane sometimes when I give people tons of room and get crashed off....

Phuck I'm at a stupid 4th of July party with my girlfriend... Should be home in a couple hours

I would if people would stop crashing into me....its happened the last few times I've been online and its just a complete joke, why can't people race without contact like that? drives me insane sometimes when I give people tons of room and get crashed off....

To quote Ron Dennis "to finish first, first you must finish".

That's my pearl of wisdom for the day.

;)

Just a reminder on the starts...
Grid2.jpg

To avoid any costly incidents or rear ending or brake checking when the grid is rolling on the pace lap as is found on the first page of the league lets try to maintain this formation. This way their is space in front of you and behind you so no one risk getting brake checked or running into the back of someonelse.

The start should be everything but single file(no single file ever)....single file is like a row of dominoes and is just asking for trouble.....i always try to do this

Room up:1472 6118 3701 4255 0116

Venue: The SlipStream 200

? or anyother suggestions

Last edited:
Its only trouble when people follow too close, otherwise its perfectly fine...

? Mitch do yourself a favor and just go with it......This guarantees that no one else will come careening into the back of your car.....unless you enjoy that....

besides technically its a rule set by Jav.

Blaze....giving someone space on the pace lap avoids absolutely any chance of an accident, even in that formation. Not sure how you can argue with that sound logic :confused:

ill be on in an hour or so...gotta sober up a little first ;)

with the 5 or so pages of people complaining today, i don't wanna be the next one complained about lol :D

MitchZ06
Blaze....giving someone space on the pace lap avoids absolutely any chance of an accident, even in that formation. Not sure how you can argue with that sound logic :confused:

You weren't giving me much room there Mitch.

Room up:1472 6118 3701 4255 0116

Venue: The SlipStream 200

? or anyother suggestions

I'll join you guys in a few as soon as I'm done with practice at Spa, gotta tame that C6.R beast!
;)

Everything about that pic is why GT5 is terrible....

And this contact is beyond a damn joke. First Mags pushes me thru a corner like he's trying to spin me out and I go onto the grass, then someone in an Audi R8 kept running up my backside. How bout the driving standards improve otherwise I'm outta here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back