GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only practice Mitch, you know come race time all is cleaned up and we race hard and clean!

Jav
I'll join you guys in a few as soon as I'm done with practice at Spa, gotta tame that C6.R beast!
;)

Ahem... Spa???? Sounds like you may not be playing the hollowed gt5?!?!?!?! Or am I missing something? lol. Just kidding. Looks like I got roped in to the "after-party" at the in-laws... :banghead: This will include cleaning up after everyones' drunk a55.. Guess I will catch you guys later tonight. I should be on in like 3 hours or so. have fun.
PS I am capturing the Nurburgring gp/f race from yesterday right now and will uplaod it when i get home. CHEERS!

Everything about that pic is why GT5 is terrible....

And this contact is beyond a damn joke. First Mags pushes me thru a corner like he's trying to spin me out and I go onto the grass, then someone in an Audi R8 kept running up my backside. How bout the driving standards improve otherwise I'm outta here...

This would be because you were two places out of position. The start positions were ...#3. Me #4. JAV #5 You.

Everything about that pic is why GT5 is terrible....

And this contact is beyond a damn joke. First Mags pushes me thru a corner like he's trying to spin me out and I go onto the grass, then someone in an Audi R8 kept running up my backside. How bout the driving standards improve otherwise I'm outta here...

better if you understood the situation before you accuse.

Blaze_409
Yes...and i thought i had seen it all....Wow ESPN. when did hot dog eating become a sport....lolol

They also broadcast the national spelling bee. lol

better if you understood the situation before you accuse.

Just saying it how I saw it.....

Blaze, what the hell is your issue with me? No I dont want to be bump drafted so dont try and push me down a damn straight. Everything I've said becomes something for you to argue with me about and quite frankly I've had enough, let me know what the issue is otherwise sorry guys, I'm out of here.

Guys, I've gotta shower, then I'll come do some racing...
Promise, after seeing those vids, I'm done with CoD for a while now lol.

Hmm, seems GT2 is where the fun will be next season? I'll need to test a few of them to see what I like.

GTPFIA_Season_2_GT2_Specs.jpg

MitchZ06
Ah right....

Use the B Spec grinder. . . If you are wanting to grind B spec often. Best to use a second account and put all your drivers in each race. Otherwise it's one.

So....I've dissected the replay and the T.V. camera and onboards of Monza should appear here soon...It pretty obvious what happened and i think you'll all be surprised.

I'll say it right now shall I? I got frustrated with Blaze and getting crashed out by others so I decided to play wreckingball with Blaze's car, big whup....mind you my language wasn't the best I will admit but Blaze you still haven't given me an answer....

I'll say it right now shall I? I got frustrated with Blaze and getting crashed out by others so I decided to play wreckingball with Blaze's car, big whup....mind you my language wasn't the best I will admit but Blaze you still haven't given me an answer....

Thats not what i'm talking about...you'll be surprised too at what actually happened in turn 1 on lap 4....It wasn't a glitch or anything matter of fact...

wth mysteriously after uploading the video it dissapeared.......whos account di upload it to? lol

this is a preliminary video with on board from my Audi R8 LMS. this isn;t the video that tells the story....Mitch i just wanted to ask you what you were doing a 2:30 secs in this video? down the straight into the brake zone you kinda cut me off big time.Please Switch to 720P sorry about the black edges....while i fixed the volume problem i appear to have screwed up the camera position....those black edges drive me nuts.

First corner you show and you cut it, nice....

Funny you didn't show you swerving right in front of me when you passed me, I was just doing the same at 2:30 because all those bumps you were giving me were really starting to piss me off, get the hell off my bumper! I don't care if you were trying to bump draft your way up to hon it wasn't my intention at all, you want to bump draft? go race NASCARs.....

I was perfectly happy trying to hunt down hon myself without you bumping me all the way down the straights, even at one point there you nearly spun me coming out of a corner. I'm the bad guy here am I? Atleast I'm not riding someones bumper....

heres the analysis.....the aforementioned incident occurs at around 7:13secs into turn 1......Mitch on ever other lap of this race you braked at the 150 marker and easily made the entry to turn 1 even with the extra speed i provided you by bumpdrafting.....Mysteriously on lap 4 into turn 1 you braked wellll before even the 200 marker..if their was a marker for it it would have been 300. you brake miles early and i was still bumpdrafting you which is why you got sent onto the barriers

I was more annoyed at you bumping me every chance you got and was sick of you being right on my bumper. I got fed up with you just not passing me and racing on so I hit the brakes early going into that corner.

And at 2:47 why the hell did you swerve straight infront of me in that second video? Keen on causing a crash or what?

Last edited:

heres the analysis.....the aforementioned incident occurs at around 7:13secs into turn 1......Mitch on ever other lap of this race you braked at the 150 marker and easily made the entry to turn 1 even with the extra speed i provided you by bumpdrafting.....Mysteriously on lap 4 into turn 1 you braked wellll before even the 200 marker..if their was a marker for it it would have been 300. you brake miles early and i was still bumpdrafting you which is why you got sent onto the barriers at first. Everyone please feel free to study Mitch;s braking points on lap 2 and 3.....then ask you self why he braked soooo early on lap 4....you guys decide who's to blame. Mitch;s real braking point appears on lap 3 at 3:50secs....i dont know why he did what he did at lap 4.

Switch to 720Pi should add 720P to my signature lol

Last edited:
I was more annoyed at you bumping me every chance you got and was sick of you being right on my bumper. I got fed up with you just not passing me and racing on so I hit the brakes early going into that corner.

Well this is why the accident happened in turn 1....You caused it by purposely braking much too early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back