GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blaze_409
Yes...and i thought i had seen it all....Wow ESPN. when did hot dog eating become a sport....lolol

I think eating 62 hot dogs in 10 minutes is worthy of being called a sport lol

Jav
Awsome videos Blaze! Shows some good racing!! Thank's for sharing man!
What are you using to get the replays from the PS3?
Thanks. Well i have an HDMI cable hooked from my PS3 to a 1080p widescreen......Then i just took an HD camcorder and put it on a tripod.....It came out pretty well....I figured out how to get rid of the black edges in the video...So the Fuji video is perfect....One thing though silly me forgot to turn up the volume on the T.V but it think its loud enough... You'll here me sleeping followed by opening some letters while the camcorder captures the race....I ended up having like 4 copies of Fuji because the replay kept restarting and the camcorder kept recording while i was asleep lol....

The Fuji Replay is on its way....There was alot of great Action.....i decided to be a better camera man and get footage of all the battles and not just me......lol.....Wow Fuji was an epic.....The upload and proccesing for Youtube are going to take forever

Ill be up for that. But i think the bmw in gt2 spec is slightly under powered. Could barely keep up with hon and t_ray on the straights even with draft.

Last edited:
About yesturday, I'm sorry guys, i left cause i was really pissed off. First that jerk who came in the room got me distracted and i was done for the rest of the race (well done sir, you succeed in what you were looking for). Then at Fuji, i had some issues with cowboys and got so annoyed that I voluntarily disconnected. I apologise, as I did not intend to be disrespectful.. Hopefully I'll have more fun next week.

@Blaze: nice video man 👍

The replay on Youtube is taking longer than i though.....I guess I shouldn't have uploaded a 25 min video even though it said max of 15mins lol.

The replay on Youtube is taking longer than i though.....I guess I shouldn't have uploaded a 25 min video even though it said max of 15mins lol.

That sucks. I can upload vids up 2 hrs or more on youtube. If only i had a proper recording device :S

About yesturday, I'm sorry guys, i left cause i was really pissed off. First that jerk who came in the room got me distracted and i was done for the rest of the race (well done sir, you succeed in what you were looking for). Then at Fuji, i had some issues with cowboys and got so annoyed that I voluntarily disconnected. I apologise, as I did not intend to be disrespectful.. Hopefully I'll have more fun next week.

@Blaze: nice video man 👍
Guys I already have talked to some people about the issue, but there's not much that person can do about it. I have also reported the guy to the mods and suggest everyone else in here does the same, he isn't really braking any forum rules but he is taking it too far by coming into the racing rooms and trolling arround while we are in the middle of a race.
I suggest everyone here reports him and just write what he's doing, just 1 message isn't enough but a whole group of people will get the mods attention and actions will be taken.

i'm up for some racing tonight, i'll probably be around after 8

I'm game.

Guys just let me know when you wanna do it!

Jealous. I will be at the folks doing a cookout and fireworks. Sadly. I'd rather be racing with you guys!!

On a plus. The old man lucked onto 4" mortars. ;) as well guy running local store owed us for boat work. So we traded out his bill. Hahahha love small town USA!!!

So it should be exciting.

Also, I will looking to be online around 11-12 EDT. Be down to race then.

Blaze_409

Yea. I do believe you sign up with google it allows 30min video. Maybe time reference. One day I was allowed 30+min, seemed related to signing up for google via YouTube. Hmmm now not sure.

Jealous. I will be at the folks doing a cookout and fireworks. Sadly. I'd rather be racing with you guys!!

On a plus. The old man lucked onto 4" mortars. ;) as well guy running local store owed us for boat work. So we traded out his bill. Hahahha love small town USA!!!

So it should be exciting.

Also, I will looking to be online around 11-12 EDT. Be down to race then.
Lol!! That's awsome!!
I'll be arround at that time!

OK then, my thoughts on the races I was able to take part in last night.
Jav
Fastest laps from Grand Valley:
GT2_GrandValley.jpg
First race with the ZR1 RM for me. Apologies to those who I wrecked in the first hairpin on Lap 2 if it was my fault.:guilty: After that wreck, I was pretty much hotlapping and getting used to the stock settings for the car.

Jav
Fastest lap Fuji F:

GT2_Fuji_F.jpg
About the only thing I couldn't doo is keep the car from hitting the wall on drivers right before the second hairpin.:( I could have contended for a podium finish had they not happened. And it was pretty good racing befpre then with me being a few three-wide battles on the main straight and through the turns.

I'm not the only one you should be having a go at for that pace lap, everyone must've passed everyone! Plus it seems no-one stuck to the 60mph/100kph speed limit.....I also didn't weave so I'm not sure what you're on about....
Maybe there should be a Saftey Car driver for the races? That person would set the proper pace for the fireld and be the person to drop the green flag, in a sense.

Now if only this series alternated Sunday nights with the Classic Trans-Am series... :(

I think youtube is trying to drive me crazy...I split the video of Fuji into two separate ones....I uploaded it and its been "processing for the past 20mins" Its only a 12 min video...I uploaded a 12 min video earlier and the processing was alot faster....

Blaze_409
I think youtube is trying to drive me crazy...I split the video of Fuji into two separate ones....I uploaded it and its been "processing for the past 20mins" Its only a 12 min video...I uploaded a 12 min video earlier and the processing was alot faster....

There was that much action even youtube can't handle it

Hooray. Part 1 is here....Sorry about the low sound. Didn;t realize my tv was so low...I'll do it alot better...and you won't hear me sleeping/letter opening. I think i caught all of the lol incidents as well. so you guys decide what actually happened.....lol Make sure you Switch to 720P

Double hoorah Part 2 is here in glorious 720P Make sure after you press play you switch the quality to 720P

Last edited:
Blaze_409
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V77y5IZdBOo">YouTube Link</a>
Hooray. Part 1 is here....Sorry about the low sound. Didn;t realize my tv was so low...I'll do it alot better...and you won't hear me sleeping/letter opening. I think i caught all of the lol incidents as well. so you guys decide what actually happened.....lol Make sure you Switch to 720P

Double hoorah Part 2 is here in glorious 720P Make sure after you press play you switch the quality to 720P
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THe-w0XGwrw">YouTube Link</a>

Out standing!

I was wandering what happened on that start, looks like Tat and me went for the same move and I got clipped taking Taolung and Mag with me, looks like hon also got damaged from that. Sorry guys I started that chain reaction, totally my fault I was the one coming from behind, on my defense I couldn't see Tat making a move. I really need triple screens!!

Jav
I was wandering what happened on that start, looks like Tat and me went for the same move and I got clipped taking Taolung and Mag with me, looks like hon also got damaged from that. Sorry guys I started that chain reaction, totally my fault I was the one coming from behind, on my defense I couldn't see Tat making a move. I really need triple screens!!

It was my fault, I went too soon, got off the throttle to avoid rear ending who ever was in front of me! Then someone hit me from behind. I was the cause lol. Funny enough, the replay shows damage but it didn't show during the race :s

It was my fault, I went too soon, got off the throttle to avoid rear ending who ever was in front of me! Then someone hit me from behind. I was the cause lol. Funny enough, the replay shows damage but it didn't show during the race :s

Yeah that was strange.. Watching the replay all of you guys had 4 wheel damage and engine damage yet no one was affected.....What a lucky glitch.

Here is Practice race 1 of three from yesterday... the rest are coming...
And yes yes I know... It will be up in ten minutes from this post.... Also I see that others are posting videos. If you would like to split duties in the future that would be great Also the race starts at 18:20 (sorry I had to remotely set the timer). The compression on the video is a bit high because of space constraints.

Last edited:

Yeah that was strange.. Watching the replay all of you guys had 4 wheel damage and engine damage yet no one was affected.....What a lucky glitch.

It shows the same for me! I got front suspension damage though, that freaking McLaren is such a fragile car! On the Rome endurance I got hit from behind by Idywolf's Zonda and got engine and suspension damage and yet he didn't get any damage. On Fuji the impact was much harder so damage was expected from it, but I think Taolung got the worst of it as I pinned him to the wall. That McLaren is a pain to drive with damage! Any other car would have soldiered on but that thing is too sensitive and fragile!

Do you guys have a room open? Oh, and Blazé, What did you use to cap that race? Like what device... I use eye-tv but am looking to upgrade

Part two of Fuji shows me and t_ray at battle. Really epic racing until t_ray fires a missile

At 11.05 in.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back