GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah those message were definitely annoying but at least we had a lot of viewers lol. I hope I have a fan or two out there :lol:

I still can't get over the amount of people that kept popping in the room and leaving lol...Evrey single corner i had some kind of pop up saying that someone was entering or leaving.....I feel visually assaulted lol if thats even possible....

Maybe Jav should change the title lol. Instead of RACE 9 WORLDCUP CHAMPIONSHIP, he should wrote something like DUMB RACING WITH ALL AIDS ON lol

What a brutal race this was for me! Had to pit every single lap! Today the Ford was just possesed!! Don't know where or when did I screw up the setup, but my God it was a nightmare to drive!!!

Congratulations and thank's to all of you guys! This series is all you!
I am proud to be racing along side you guys! Great job and hope to see you all on season 2!!

I wont be in for season 2, and honestly that was my last race on GT5. Yeah, I had fun but I prefer by far iracing. I Hope to see you guys on iracing, and i wish one day Jav will do a GTPFIA. Understood Jav? lol

And Ray, you were my best bud for practicing :P
Sad to read that Tat, you are the best teamate ever!! But I do understand you, GT5 has become just anoying since the last update and for sure the GTPFIA will be coming to iRacing in the near future(season 3) as a separate championship running along side the GTP based one.

Jav
Sad to read that Tat, you are the best teamate ever!! But I do understand you, GT5 has become just anoying since the last update and for sure the GTPFIA will be coming to iRacing in the near future(season 3) as a separate championship running along side the GTP based one.

Thanks man for the good word, I appreciate it !

EDIT: and sorry all for my poor english, lol, you wont read me anymore lol

Jav

Keep a spot for me :)

Seriously i have the game but i rarely play it. Every time i go on it im very limited who i can practice or race with. kinda ruining the experience for me.
PM me and tell me what to be doing ;)

Oh yeah and i forgot to say thanks jav for all that hard work you put in keeping the league clean and fair 👍👍👍

Keep a spot for me :)

Seriously i have the game but i rarely play it. Every time i go on it im very limited who i can practice or race with. kinda ruining the experience for me.
PM me and tell me what to be doing ;)

Oh yeah and i forgot to say thanks jav for all that hard work you put in keeping the league clean and fair 👍👍👍

I just joined a hosted Mustang race at WatkinsGlenn, anyone can join come on in guys!!

tat! Sad to see you go bro! you were a great competitor! thanks for all the practice rounds! Hope to see you on Iracing too! One day I'll be on there... when money permits.

t_ray_z28
tat! Sad to see you go bro! you were a great competitor! thanks for all the practice rounds! Hope to see you on Iracing too! One day I'll be on there... when money permits.

+1
Hopefully some FIA GT DLC will bring you back one day tat. :D

Huge thanks to Jav.
Congrats to hon and magz.
:cheers:
Has been some great fun racing with you guys.

Perhaps we should run in a lounge next season?

When will you have the thread up Jav?

👍 for everyone.

And here's to a great season, may next season be even better! :cheers:

Wait, were you guys all kicked because of maintenance?
Or the room just crashed?
Did you use fixed host?

Anybody got an idea on fastest laps? It was hard to see if I was increasing the gap or get caught at times! I know I managed to set a couple of 8:40s during the race, one even on an in lap :s

Nice work hon, hopefully it was enough to get McLaren the constructors title too!

Roll on season 2, looking forward to some good on track action. And Jav, I'm going to have to see about iRacing....I hope they add the MP4-12C GT3 car so I can compete with it in NRGR colours!

yeah, Jav when you post a new thread, will you let us know? I don't want to miss it!

The new thread will be up in a few days, in the meantime lets get a list going for season 2, only of you participated on season 1 copy the list and paste your name in(copy this part too):

1) Jav
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

The new thread will be up in a few days, in the meantime lets get a list going for season 2, only of you participated on season 1 copy the list and paste your name in(copy this part too):

1) Jav
2) MitchF1GTR :dopey:
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

1) Jav
2) MitchF1GTR :dopey:
3) Hon1987
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

1) Jav
2) MitchF1GTR
3) Hon1987
4) Cowboys965
5) Sephy71
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

(copy this part too):

1) Jav
2) MitchF1GTR
3) Hon1987
4) Cowboys965
5) Sephy71
6) gogatrs
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

1) Jav
2) MitchF1GTR
3) Hon1987
4) Gogatrs
5) Sephy71
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

May not be at all the pre-season though..

1) Jav
2) MitchF1GTR
3) Hon1987
4) Gogatrs
5) Sephy71
6) Magzire (GT1)
7)tr1mble
8)t_REX!
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Forgot to say sorry to owen for taking him out and possible ruining his whole race. Was all over the track but nothing i could do :(

1) Jav
2) MitchF1GTR
3) Hon1987
4) Gogatrs
5) Sephy71
6) Magzire (GT1)
7)tr1mble
8)t_REX!
9) tissimo
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

If theres a race next weekend (17th) wont be in town, but in for the season.

1) Jav
2) MitchF1GTR
3) Hon1987
4) Gogatrs
5) Sephy71
6) Magzire (GT1)
7)tr1mble
8)t_REX!
9) tissimo
10)Blaze_409
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

anyone up for some testing of the new cars...GT1 or GT2....

GT1....Hey jav what are the hp specs for these cars?
Vette Z06 RM
Zonda R
Ford GT
McLaren F1 GTR
Mercedes CLK-LM
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca
RX-7 LM
Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
BMW M3 GTR Race Car

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.