GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice how much the curbs bump you around aswell? Between the quicksand grass and trampoline curbs its a horrid track to race on if you get it off the black stuff.

MitchZ06
Notice how much the curbs bump you around aswell? Between the quicksand grass and trampoline curbs its a horrid track to race on if you get it off the black stuff.

Yep. Made me wish I had turned my FFB down.

Damage and this T500 are a real pain in the rear. G27 was so much easier to handle. This gets to acting you knocked a tie rod off one side. You cock wheel to drive straight. It gets a little chatter on one side and then chatters itself the direction. Now you need to correct. It does this if one side is damaged. Even it out and alls fine. Went entire lap with both front small ball damage indicator. Pushed some but was drivable.

The GP track is fine. Car drives like a dream there.

Really pathetic I pulled 100 ft lbs of TQ and still looked like an idiot on track.

MitchZ06
Whats the current standings?

Don't know. Bailed to Practice another track.

Blaze I think was out front. Then Jav, posi, Hon, taolung. Bout an hour left.

I just got disconnected :(

7th overall. 3rd in class. Over an hour and a half in. :(:(:(

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
]
The roooooom booted evreyone. WTF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

One our and a half into the freaking race and the damn room crashes!! Thank you for your awsome updates PD!!

NOOOO

WHAT THE Freaking Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lap freaking 12/15..and get freaking disconnnected......................The room sequentially booted everyone......one by one.....

alriight now that ive had my fit of rage.....

lololololoololol

Last edited:
NOOOO

WHAT THE Freaking Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lap freaking 12/15..and get freaking disconnnected......................

alriight now that ive had my fit of rage.....

lololololoololol

Well, congratulations to all that took part and stayed the 1 hour or so.

Results will count as Official guys.

GT1
1) Blaze
2) Magzire
3) Posiloan
4) Tatoune
5) Jav
6) OwensRacing
7) t_ray_z28

GT2
1) hon1982
2) Taolung
3) Sephy
4) Jepoks

Congratulations to Blaze on a dominating victory and congratulations to our season 1 champions!!

GT1 champion Magzire

GT2 champion hon1982

You guys did an awsome job trough the season! well done!

Was anyone else annoyed by the ridiculous amount of people that joined the room and then left the room and the messages were popping up every 5 secs saying someon entered and leaved..Those messages drove me nutty....!!

Magzire is not going to be happy at all( i think he just quit GT5 and broke the disc lol)...It was shaping up to be an epic battle between me and him.....

There is no way where redoing that. Was 3 laps left, so lets call it at that. Been honest i dont think postions were gonna change. I think i lapped jav twice?
Anyways that ****ing sucked.

Congrats Magzire!

Congrats hon! You deserve it bro you drove it like you stole it this season!

No No No, this is a joke.... Booted on lap 11!!!!

Yeah, too much people in and out, PD should do something about this, maybe give us the option to hide the window...

Oh well, that was fun tough, but I never had such issues on my entire life in GT5 on the first lap. Damn, after having damages on one side, i tried to do damage the other side to get my wheel centered... but got full engine damage, hahaha!!! What a bad idea.

Good race guys. So I think I finished 6th?

There is no way where redoing that. Was 3 laps left, so lets call it at that. Been honest i dont think postions were gonna change. I think i lapped jav twice?
Anyways that ****ing sucked.

Mag you were running that one sector at the Ring today.....you were eating chunks of time out of me there.....then i was able to push in the first sector.

Was anyone else annoyed by the ridiculous amount of people that joined the room and then left the room and the messages were popping up every 5 secs saying someon entered and leaved..Those messages drove me nutty....!!

Well done on the win Blaze.

And yes it made me go off a few times. :grumpy:

Happy and sad I could give the Orange monster a fitting send off in GT2:lol:

:cheers:

Congrats to Mag and commiserations to Jav and Jepoks as the runners up! It's been fun racing and getting to know all of you guys!

Last edited:

no joke, that is what made me crash on the first lap. Just couldnt help looking at the text panel for the whole race, so annoying. It was going off every 10 secs.

Dammit blaze lost 2:40 mins on the 1st lap to come back at you to 6 secs on the 10th lap. Thought i could pull it off on the last lap:ouch:

no joke, that is what made me crash on the first lap. Just couldnt help looking at the text panel for the whole race, so annoying. It was going off every 10 secs.

Dammit blaze lost 2:40 mins on the 1st lap to come back at you to 6 secs on the 10th lap. Thought i could pull it off on the last lap:ouch:

You surely don't need another Gold Beemer do you? :yuck:

Who know's you might have done a Massa :lol:

.....A great battle was brewing and then PD tried to "fix" things.............

And then the guy that came in the room on Lap 7 of 15 and asked if he could join us (o______________O).what an idiot......

Congratualtions to Magzire
bmw.gif
and Hon.
mclaren.gif
Well deserved champions! And Jav for the Fantastic Series!!
rockon.gif
Thanks for putting this together!

And thanks to everyone else who participated in the events! Lots of great racing and highlight moments.

Last edited:
OH, and cheers for JAV 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

You always did an amazing job. What a leader !!!!!! OUTSTANDING !!!!!

You got all my respect man !!!!

Congrats guys! You've shown up some of the best of us! Great job! oh, and yes! A special thanks to Jav for putting this all together and letting us all show our stuff on a fair playing field! Loved every minute of it! Looking forward to racing everybody here in the future! You've all got my respect!

I wont be in for season 2, and honestly that was my last race on GT5. Yeah, I had fun but I prefer by far iracing. I Hope to see you guys on iracing, and i wish one day Jav will do a GTPFIA. Understood Jav? lol

And Ray, you were my best bud for practicing :P

I still can't get over the amount of people that kept popping in the room and leaving lol...Evrey single corner i had some kind of pop up saying that someone was entering or leaving.....I feel visually assaulted lol if thats even possible....im speechless it really drove me off the walls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back