GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
New girl.. just started talking... and she's a 20 out of 10. SO I've been a little distracted.. :dopey:
Good for you T!! Now don't let her meet Gatr!!!

Just picked up one hot ride from the UCD today....Audi R8 lms team playstation.
Nice! I love that car! Not as fast as the factory R8, but it looks better!!

lol, yeah, everytime I see it I'm usually GT credit broke..

Guys, put the Bobs to work!!

She will have to meet his spawn one day.....

Is the Playstation R8 LMS really slower?

Well tell you what.....ill come on GT5 later and we can test it out.....My R8 team playstation vs your R8 lms.....We can drag and then race around the track....im very thorough lol...

Anyone up for some practice?

Last edited:
Well tell you what.....ill come on GT5 later and we can test it out.....My R8 team playstation vs your R8 lms.....We can drag and then race around the track....im very thorough lol...

Anyone up for some practice?

set one up

Hello guys! Drivers meeting race #9. Tonight the track opens at 5:30PM US EST(GMT-4).

-Free practice, track will open at 5:30PM EST(GTM-4) for free practice.

-Qualifying, at 6:30 everyone must be on the lobby and ready to start the legality verification process. Both classes will qualify at the same time and every driver will have at least 20 minutes to qualify. Any driver that leaves the track and goes to the settings menu may recieve a time penalty aded to the final results.

-The cars will be called on track using their respective power/weight figures.

-Race start, since we are doing combined quali the race will be started at 7:00PM US EST(-4GMT).

-For this race there will be no GT2 formation lap.

-GT1/GT2 pace lap, there's no GT2 Formation lap on this round. At this time the pole sitter will lead the field at a sustained maximum of 60mph arround the track. Again give each other plenty of space here.
Once the polesitter reaches turn 7 he will slow down to 30mph. Guys do not be afraid to come up side to side in your respective spots. Remember we start double file.
The pole sitter will be cleared to accelerate away at the metal post between turn 7 and the chicane. Any overtaking before the leader crosses the line will be rewarded with a time penalty of 50 seconds.
The GT2 pole sitter should remain no further than 10 seconds from the GT1 back row.

-Again I expect everyone to give plenty of room to each other on the pace and formation laps.

-Any on track incidents will be dealt with after the race and the text chat is not to be used during the race.

-Any on track incident needs to be reported to the race stewards within 24 hours of the race start.

-In any case resulting on penaties, infractions, warnings or probations it will be announced on the 2nd post under the "important announcements" section.

I'll join once my brother is done.
He's finally playing Formula One Championship Edition instead of Black Ops. 👍

EDIT: the practice session is what I'll join.
I'm still not rainy tonight.

Viper is washed, oil changed, and dialed in. Now to be sure the driver is. ;)

See you guys in about 1.5hrs.

Could you delay proceedings by 30 minutes? I didn't realize we would be srarting that early, and I'm still at work until 11

Could you delay proceedings by 30 minutes? I didn't realize we would be srarting that early, and I'm still at work until 11
No problem hon we'll start once you are im the lobby!

Everyone clear your Caches's this is a long race and the last thing you want is to be disconnected on the last lap. or wire your ps3. get an ethernet cable or something...then go in and set the ps3 to use the ethernet cable....pluggin in an etherneet cable does nothing.....you have to tell the ps3 to use it otherwise it will remain on wireless mode

Goodluck guys, totally bummed I cant make it :( Ill make sure I dont comment on the race afterwards to keep people happy since I cant make it...

I'm not gonna race tonite...lost our superbowl in the football league I'm in,so we all got together for a bbq to wash away the sorrow ;)
I'm gonna stop by to watch a little bit, but I'm not running...don't want to get a DWI from jav lol

t_ray_z28
hurray for awesome internet service... dropped on lap 2 and just now getting back online..

You ain't missing much. 45 randoms in and out. Pulling your eyes you can ignore some but when you attempt a left and kinda looking in that area and ut pops up.

I had to drop just couldnt get my head straight after lap 1.

Damaged every lap so it seemed. Half laps with engine damage tends to really fester. Pulled off course like 5 times to let people by. Yea not fun. :(

Seriously this track is messed up. You touch the grass and it YANKS your car into it. That's not reall at all. I have passed people in the side ditch. Been wheel off road plenty.

What really got me was engine damage at 80 mph I went to get over and let a car by. Touched grass and YANK in I go.

Very frustrated it it's not obvious. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back