GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OwensRacing
That video showcases lag punting.

Absolutely terrible thing to happen.

Yeah it's probably lag on my side.. Ill upload an iphoned version of my view later!

Last edited:

Yeah, that's why I thought I got tag teamed :lol:

Strange thing is has never happened to me before :s

haha wtf... that showed a totally different outcome. So it was jzper fault lol. But on my vid i played it smooth and never bumbed you. Scoopy will never solve this one hon's :)

dudeeeeeeeee!!!! i had nothing to with this, i was clean lol. Look at my replay i couldnt been clearner ;)

yeah i know Mag lol....i saw both.......i was just joking about the way the cars where darting and lagging on Hon's video.....look like stealth bombers...

yeah i know Mag lol....i saw both.......i was just joking about the way the cars where darting and lagging on Hon's video.....look like stealth bombers...

It really is bizarre though the way the replay shows two totally different versions of what happened. In my replay i played it safe and other replay shows chaos lol.

Magzire
It really is bizarre though the way the replay shows two totally different versions of what happened. In my replay i played it safe and other replay shows chaos lol.

I doubt I would have had the pace to keep you behind me any ways. The Nsx was heavy on front tyres like there was no tomorrow! Plus I was running 555 hp instead of 571 hp! The only reason I started up front was a messed up first race, so I was running out of position!

Sorry guys was doing some iRacing and playing with custom paintjobs, first try let me know what you think:

LeonesC6R.png

LeonesC6R_2.png

Leones_GTP_C6R.png

Leones_GTP_C6R_V2.png

Jav
Sorry guys was doing some iRacing and playing with custom paintjobs, first try let me know what you think:

LeonesC6R.png

LeonesC6R_2.png

Leones_GTP_C6R.png

Leones_GTP_C6R_V2.png

Looks good. Probably stick a flag or car number on the roof. The lion motif looks a bit weird on the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back