GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Jav
2) Blaze
3) Mitch
4) tissimo
5) hon1987
6) OwensRacing
7) Magzire
8)t-rex, internet permitting, it's going on the fritz again...
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Hello guys. It has been a while since I posted anything. Just letting you guys know I am still around, but unfortunatetly, still unavailable. I am still working out some details, but hopefully, if everything goes right, I should be back soon.

Hey!! Good to see you arround Stormy! Did you catch the exhaust trick for the RM Vettes? It sounds so much better!!

1) Jav
2) Blaze
3) Mitch
4) tissimo
5) hon1987
6) OwensRacing
7) Magzire
9) Tatoune
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Jav
Hey!! Good to see you arround Stormy! Did you catch the exhaust trick for the RM Vettes? It sounds so much better!!

No. Actually I didn't. Where can I find such information regarding this "exhaust trick" for the Vettes?

No. Actually I didn't. Where can I find such information regarding this "exhaust trick" for the Vettes?

I posted it here last week, is quite easy though. After the last update a glitch was developed that does'nt equip the racing exhaust when you RM the cars. You can buy and equip any part exept for exhaust parts. Whatever you don DON'T install the racing exhaust! The car will sound so much better and it makes it a much more enjoyable car to drive and race.

Jav
I posted it here last week, is quite easy though. After the last update a glitch was developed that does'nt equip the racing exhaust when you RM the cars. You can buy and equip any part exept for exhaust parts. Whatever you don DON'T install the racing exhaust! The car will sound so much better and it makes it a much more enjoyable car to drive and race.

That's interesting. Thanks. I would do it right now, but...you know. You know...

1) Jav
2) Blaze
3) Mitch
4) tissimo
5) hon1987
6) OwensRacing
7) Magzire
9) Tatoune
10) jepoks
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Just want to confirm my one-off drive :)

RUF RGT '00 - Carrera White
500 bhp
1250 kg
1) Jav
2) Blaze
3) Mitch
4) tissimo
5) hon1987
6) OwensRacing
7) Magzire
9) Tatoune
10) jepoks
11) e.Sport
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Jav: what is the procedure should 2 drivers be level on points after this race? Straight to a shoot out or is based on countback? Also how many laps must a driver complete to be eligible for points?

e.sport
1) Jav
2) Blaze
3) Mitch
4) tissimo
5) hon1987
6) OwensRacing
7) Magzire
9) Tatoune
10) jepoks
11) e.Sport
12)tr1mble
13)
14)
15)
16)

If anyone opens a room tonite ill be around

Jav: what is the procedure should 2 drivers be level on points after this race? Straight to a shoot out or is based on countback? Also how many laps must a driver complete to be eligible for points?
positions in the races.. who has the most 1st, 2nds, 3rds, etc until someone 'wins' over the other.

MitchZ06
Well hon and I could get McLaren the constructors title in GT2 :dopey:

hon, gatrs, and I.
I have earned you guys a great deal of those points too. ;)
Lamborghini will fall!

1) Jav
2) Blaze
3) Mitch
4) tissimo
5) hon1987
6) OwensRacing
7) Magzire
9) Tatoune
10) jepoks
11) e.Sport
12) GrayFox32 first two hour enduro should be fun.
13)
14)
15)
16)

1) Jav
2) Blaze
3) Mitch
4) tissimo
5) hon1987
6) OwensRacing
7) Magzire
9) Tatoune
10) jepoks
11) e.Sport
13) Sephy71
14)
15)
16)

Jav real quick to clear things up am I using the regular ZR-1 for this last race?

Last edited:
Not if I make a special appearance in a Lamborghini ;)
That would be interesting...
Hey I've been out numbered in the majority of these races this season! Some times 3 lambo's to 1 Mclaren!
True, your teamate has deserted you!
1) Jav
2) Blaze
3) Mitch
4) tissimo
5) hon1987
6) OwensRacing
7) Magzire
9) Tatoune
10) jepoks
11) e.Sport
13) Sephy71
14)
15)
16)

Jav real quick to clear things up am I using the regular Z06 for this last race?

That's correct Sephy!

Looking forward to closing out the season guys! Season 2 is looking pretty good!

I'm sorry I missed this post hon! If the situation presents itself the tiebraker is wins>podiums>pole possitions>fastest laps.

Jav
I'm sorry I missed this post hon! If the situation presents itself the tiebraker is wins>podiums>pole possitions>fastest laps.

No worries Jav, so I need to finish to win or hope jepoks finishes 2nd or lower... What is the situation in GT1?

Look's like lag on Hon's end to me (or maybe lag with the servers, who knows). On his side, your vehicle may have been continuing foward at a faster rate than what was really happening on your end. In other words, your car did hit his car at that point, at least according to his connection. It is very unfortunate that it happens, but the internet is not perfect, and these things actually do happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back