GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 4 hour nurb one! Sounds like you can't , no biggy. Oh well, how to attack the nurb 4 hour?

im gonna try to cycle the UCD to find some......But i might blow all my money on other cars in the process lol...then im going to do the La festiva Cavellano grind......EVry time i go UCD cycling i always end up bying cars i dont need like old beetles and supras and mr-2's. plus some snazzy nissan 350z's

Anyone feel free to send me a 2009 ticket to my other account to speed up the proccess. Ill friend you from that account so just let me know.

all the crappy cars from the lvl 1000ticket are making me sick.....

Level 23 tickets will give out that Audi. In both versions if I read the thread correctly.

I have Lvl 23 tickets.

OwensRacing
Level 23 tickets will give out that Audi. In both versions if I read the thread correctly.

I have Lvl 23 tickets.

Yeah I have been duping the tickets from the seasonals a few weeks back. Haven't had anything new from them though. The level 22 ticket gave me 2 fairlady LMs in a row. I now have 3 of them :P :mad:

You duping and just taking what it gives you?

I will back up game. Load it. Try ticket. Not what I want. Quit game reload game save and try again.

I have Lvl 23 tickets.

im gonna get the yahoo b spec app and do let that grind for me and re get all the lvlv tickets...my b spec is only lvl 5. So i could send you one of thsoe that you don;t have.

Thanks.friend request sent.

Blaze_409
im gonna get the yahoo b spec app and do let that grind for me and re get all the lvlv tickets...my b spec is only lvl 5. So i could send you one of thsoe that you don;t have.

Thanks.friend request sent.

Send it later today.

I will back up game. Load it. Try ticket. Not what I want. Quit game reload game save and try again.

ive been doing that with my lvl 1000 ticket and getting non stop crap lol

edit: i just used my lvl 1000 ticket on my other account that i send them from just to what would happened and i get a nissan R89C (o__O)..but i can't use it so looks like its going to the digital scrap yard.

Last edited:
Test drove some of the GT2 cars for next season, Its going to be hard to make a choice. GT2 is the Fairlady Z not the 350z? I seemed to be the best with that (partly because I used it in a previous series and is setup).
Yes sir it's the Fairlady, not the 350.
I think its the same Z that's gt 1 now..
That's right!

Hey Jav,

For the Audi. Is the R8 lms team playstation allowed...in place of the regular painted R8 lms.
Also can it be any color....The white one is my least favorite....but its the only one i have..but i plan on getting more colors of this car.
Yes Playstation and solid color ones are allowed! For some reasons one of the silver ones have less HP stock...

ive been doing that with my lvl 1000 ticket and getting non stop crap lol

edit: i just used my lvl 1000 ticket on my other account that i send them from just to what would happened and i get a nissan R89C (o__O)..but i can't use it so looks like its going to the digital scrap yard.

Lvl 1000 covers way too many cars so chances are you will get a crappy car every time, I got lucky with the 1000 the first time I got it on Aspec, I got the red R8LMP!! After that I haven't even tried cashing the dups I have. The best way to get the Team Playstation LMS is trugh the 09 ticket I have like 3 of that car!

OwensRacing

Yeah lol I'm lazy though so on reciept of the the ticket, I can't be bothered to back out and save etc lol. I really should though, I bought a 787b a month before the seasonals, and now voila i have 2. I tend to like having cars with low miles on them though, so any LMP or GT class cars I already own from the UCD, I buy em again from the OCD.

Yeah lol I'm lazy though so on reciept of the the ticket, I can't be bothered to back out and save etc lol. I really should though, I bought a 787b a month before the seasonals, and now voila i have 2. I tend to like having cars with low miles on them though, so any LMP or GT class cars I already own from the UCD, I buy em again from the OCD.

i dont even look at the miles on any of my cars lol. Does it affect the car?

It really does! My Ford GT has been handling like crap since Monaco and it took me 3 races to finally realize it was time for a chasis overhaul, on Laguna I had to coast trough the last sector now I can attack that sector with no worries, the car feels awsome again!!

Jav
It really does! My Ford GT has been handling like crap since Monaco and it took me 3 races to finally realize it was time for a chasis overhaul, on Laguna I had to coast trough the last sector now I can attack that sector with no worries, the car feels awsome again!!

This^

And I'm OCD about the OCD

Id be going with the R8 LMS if it were premium and paintable. Kinda hard to understand why some cars they added to the game are standards other than they ran out of time or got lazy...

Anyone not doing anything right now...looking for a race....Join my friends lounge....Shoot a friend request to Wilo28....Then join his lounge..i'm there we have 5 guys so far need more...

The car is the Lexus ISF RM....600pp. 30laps at nurburg GP/F

How are cars gonna be picked? Names in a hat drawn for picking order? Based of last seasons points? Last picks first? First picks first?

Thanks. Seeing people call cars. Got me thinking. Don't want to be siting here and let cars I like wonder off.

On that if I run GT2. I want that NSX. ;)

Blaze_409
Anyone not doing anything right now...looking for a race....Join my friends lounge....Shoot a friend request to Wilo28....Then join his lounge..i'm there we have 5 guys so far need more...

The car is the Lexus ISF RM....600pp. 30laps at nurburg GP/F

Be right there!!

How are cars gonna be picked? Names in a hat drawn for picking order? Based of last seasons points? Last picks first? First picks first?

Thanks. Seeing people call cars. Got me thinking. Don't want to be siting here and let cars I like wonder off.

On that if I run GT2. I want that NSX. ;)

how about...if more than 2 people want a car there will be a shootout....Say 3 people want the NSX.....All three of you will go out on track(of Jav's choice) and set hot laps....The two fastest guys get to use the NSX....

Blaze_409
how about...if more than 2 people want a car there will be a shootout....Say 3 people want the NSX.....All three of you will go out on track(of Jav's choice) and set hot laps....The two fastest guys get to use the NSX....

I like but how bout a 5-10 lap race top two get the car. All use tue car. If 9 peole want it they race for it. ;).

Love that idea!

OwensRacing
I like but how bout a 5-10 lap race top two get the car. All use tue car. If 9 peole want it they race for it. ;).

Love that idea!

But then say theres an accident someone bumps etc

Jav,hon....shoot a friend request to Wilo28..and join his lounge.. we;re having a Lexus ISF RM 600p 30 laps race at nurburg GP/F.

itll be fun. owens is coming too. get in here...clean racing

But then say theres an accident someone bumps etc

Then be prepared to pick a different car 👍:lol:

I really haven't had the chance to give all the cars a fair crack of the whip yet, but of the 3 I have tried(the NSX, R8 & Zonda), I like the R8 the most. Now if only I could paint it.......

Jav,hon....shoot a friend request to Wilo28..and join his lounge.. we;re having a Lexus ISF RM 600p 30 laps race at nurburg GP/F.

itll be fun. owens is coming too. get in here...clean racing

I would, but I'm about to hit the hay. Who won the Monaco race btw?

Then be prepared to pick a different car 👍:lol:

I really haven't had the chance to give all the cars a fair crack of the whip yet, but of the 3 I have tried(the NSX, R8 & Zonda), I like the R8 the most. Now if only I could paint it.......

I would, but I'm about to hit the hay. Who won the Monaco race btw?

GTP_potatp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back