GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jav
I honestly didn't find any info, it was just trial and error for me...

Is there a paintshop with in the game itself? No pre made layout that you can take into Photoshop and make you lay out and know it fits?

Bad news...thanks to the starter motor going kaput yesterday and people not working in this town on a Sunday we've got to wait till tomorrow to get it fixed meaning Im going to miss the race :(

Is there a paintshop with in the game itself? No pre made layout that you can take into Photoshop and make you lay out and know it fits?

There is, but doing your own is so much cooler!
;)

Just finished this one:

GTP_MX5.png

The Marlboro logo might dissapear, kinf of looks out of place...

Jav
There is, but doing your own is so much cooler!
;)

Just finished this one:

GTP_MX5.png

The Marlboro logo might dissapear, kinf of looks out of place...

If you could change the Red color and the white color(in the marlboro logo) to match everything else that might work.....but great design...

making me want to get Iracing....but i won't have time for Iracing.

Shrink the Marlborough Logo some and put a black border around it. Keep the reds different. Just break them up.

Man I wish I had a template to work with. Got me wanting to polish up my ps skills. ;)

Shrink the Marlborough Logo some and put a black border around it. Keep the reds different. Just break them up.

Man I wish I had a template to work with. Got me wanting to polish up my ps skills. ;)
Using Gimp here, learning as I go! I like the border idea, i'll try it and see how it comes out!

Are their templates in rfactor?
edit: they are i dont know how to get to them

No, they are iRacing Blaze. Just plain solid color car and the rest is added.

Jav
No, they are iRacing Blaze. Just plain solid color car and the rest is added.

Oh yeah. i mean rFactor...i dont have Iracing right now but i have rFactor and i have a Porsche RS Spyder and an Acura arx-01b that i would love to do custom liveries on.

Speaking of rFactor, there is a Targa Florio mod being released tomorrow!
Bet you iRacing guys are VERY jealous of that. ;)

Hey guys! sorry I havn't been on in a while! I may have been distracted by something shiney... I havn't even turned on GT in almost a week.. Something may have my attention more than racing for the first time EVER!

t_ray_z28
Hey guys! sorry I havn't been on in a while! I may have been distracted by something shiney... I havn't even turned on GT in almost a week.. Something may have my attention more than racing for the first time EVER!

Tell us more!

You started, now finish it !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back