GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pay my pitcrew in trident layers gum!

I pay my crew with Ganga 'man. Keeps them cool and relaxed at all times. :sly:

Maybe they were too plastered for my 2nd pit stop and went in the wrong pit box!

I'll have a chat with the crew before the next race.

p.s. Happy 420 one day late boys 👍:sly:👍:sly:

Damn hackers...

It's not proven it was them, but still might be related (to prevent future possible attacks?). The group known as Anonymous has agreed to cease all attacks on the PSN. But like I said, it is unconfirmed.

Although, I read what someone wrote somewhere and he/she has a point.

Unknown
If they don't know how long it's going to take, it's not 'maintenance'. That's something you plan, and you test before hand, so you know pretty much how long it's going to take before you start. This isn't maintenance, this is 'going tits up'.

It makes a lot of sense after thinking about it.

God damn it! Now how am I suppose to borrow some one else's X2010 so I that I don't have to add miles to my own now!?

:lol: Well, I'm afraid you'll have to use your own, or wait out the storm.

Will update as necessary.

Last edited:
Well they could've stopped but it may be ripple effects or like an "aftershock" of their hackings. Either way they're 🤬

I
Maybe they were too plastered for my 2nd pit stop and went in the wrong pit box!

I'll have a chat with the crew before the next race.

p.s. Happy 420 one day late boys 👍:sly:👍:sly:

I got stuck hanging out with your crew, thats shrooms I missed the race ;)

I completly missed celebrating yesterday...had to work both jobs and didn't get home till 12:06 .....but I made up for it by 12:07 ;)

O...and my spec v gets 25 mpg highway :)

Fuel milage eh. Worst I had was 8mpg. Badly tuned 4 b double pumper on a 355.

Currently before build Evo seen 30mpg on highway. Had it tuned to lean out on low loads basically highway speeds.

Switching to. E85. Hope to get 20+mpg with it. It burns 30% more then gasoline.

Jeepster pulls 20 on highway 15 in town.

Tat, I use to have a '72 Mustang Mach1 about 15 years ago before it got stolen by a few young punks for a ''thrill''. 'Only real car I ever owned... :dopey:

I got me a '08 Golf right now. That ''Das Auto'' can REALLY hug the curves, but that's the only thrill it really gives me... :yuck:

Why'd u have to talk about muscle cars.... DAMN I miss my 'Stang. :grumpy:

I'll send you a few pics Tat

WOW man, a Mustang Mach1 72, i bet your parents in that time gave you trouble. You could had killed yourself man :)

The only thrill a get with my mazda is when my girlfriend borrow my car, sincerly she's a terrible driver ! :nervous:

The PSN is currently down for maintenance for Europe and North America. No timeframe has been set as to when it will be back up. Will update as necessary. Error Code 80710A06.

Well if it is to make it better then do their thing!

I got stuck hanging out with your crew, thats shrooms I missed the race ;)

I completly missed celebrating yesterday...had to work both jobs and didn't get home till 12:06 .....but I made up for it by 12:07 ;)

O...and my spec v gets 25 mpg highway :)

Yeah, my little put-putt cavalier gets 30mpg, but seriously, my camaro only gets like, 9 mpg

My kids are signed in to the network. Their PS3 been on all night doing remote b spec. Hmmm headed to check mine.

Put me on reserve.
GTP:FeintUser
Psn:FeintUser
Class:GT2
Car:RUF RGT 00'
Car#: No preference
Country/time zone:USA PST -8:00

Oh man. Same here.

Both units down here. Boys stayed logged on while GT5 was in. Switched to Star Wars Legos. It was still logged in. Then about two hours later switched to GT5 and it disconnected and won't sign in. Mine was DOA when I fired it up a few hours back.

Jav
Damn! Might as well finish F2010, I was about to sign with Ferrari!

lol!
I just saw someone post this about team orders and their opinion on it.
I suggest you take it.
"If Alonso is faster than you, you should drive faster!"

Now what am I supposed to do tonight?
Do any of you guys own rFactor by any chance?

Do any of you guys own rFactor by any chance?

I got the demo when i bought my g25. Now i would like to know your opinion on that game cause i thought maybe buy it. Tell me about it please, or you can send me a pm on this. Would be very appreciated !

tatoune
I got the demo when i bought my g25. Now i would like to know your opinion on that game cause i thought maybe buy it. Tell me about it please, or you can send me a pm on this. Would be very appreciated !

I have to say that being able to drive a Porsche 917L around Lime Rock Park is crazy awesome!
Something I've dreamed of being able to do in a video game.
With the moddability of it, it's just insane how awesome it is.

The AI after playing GT5 for so long is awesome, you can make their skills range from T Ray (he he JK) to Michael Schumacher.

But, unless you just enjoy hotlapping and racing against the AI, it will get old.

And, with the car mods, obviously the modder isn't going to have access to a Ferrari Formula 1 car.
This means that they're really guessing with the physics, but I'll tell you, they're deffinitely not easy to drive!

I've only had the full version for a week now, and I have to say that it's the second best gaming purchase of my life (DFGT is first)

So all in all, I would recommend it.
I still haven't been able to figure out the online part of it though. :confused:

I've also read that someone is making a Targa Florio mod.
For those of you that don't know what that is, the track is four times the size of the green hell.
4 laps=1000 km.
That is something I'd like to take a 917 around. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back