GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm gonna go ahead and grind trough the FGT championship because I never did it as a championship I never got the 21 ticket eventhough I got all gold on it...

I took this time to beat Portal 2. Funny game. I need to get back to F1 2010 also though. I am taking Lotus to the top!

Jav
I think I'm gonna go ahead and grind trough the FGT championship because I never did it as a championship I never got the 21 ticket eventhough I got all gold on it...

You have inspired me. Kids out of school tomorrow. I am off work. Starting this championship at 1am!

What does suck. I did not want to use my GTP FGT Indy 500 car in this series. However my other is online and can not be used. Grrrr that needs patched. Hate to get somewhere with no web and have loaded some rare beast that I was wanting to drive. Hahaha it's late I am loopy. Woot

You guys are always hate'n on me! What's up with that!? I must suck! :dunce:

hahaha, i knew gogarts went too far... lol he's a funny guy, dont you think? But I like you even more T-ray!!! :) is that ok? lol

Hey gogarts, i bought rfactor... i'm gonna be online soon !

hahaha, i knew gogarts went too far... lol he's a funny guy, dont you think? But I like you even more T-ray!!! :) is that ok? lol

lol, yeah, but I guess if we're both running GTC in ALMS then it'll just show who is actually closer to Michael Schumacher status! lol :)

What mods you using?

OwensRacing
Race one down. . 25 min. 1:16.009 fast lap Fuji F

Got three of Six races done before I couldn't hardly keep my eyes open. Three wins. Great little challenge. I can out run the comp by pushing my car. However a nicely relaxed yet aggressive drive leaves you with a fantastic little race.

t_ray_z28
lol, yeah, but I guess if we're both running GTC in ALMS then it'll just show who is actually closer to Michael Schumacher status! lol :)

Hopefully they get this goddamn network fixed before the race tonight.
Le Mans at night is what I refer to my home track.
I think I'm going to paint my scud all black for this race.
So when I go flying past you on the Mulsanne, you can only hear me. :)

tatoune
<snip> :sly: :) no comment

Awesome!
I've been using it to hold me off on completely destroying Sony.
I'm about ready to 🤬 (oops can't say that on the Internet)
I can't even go on a rage in CoD!

@Magzire, I've been using the WSCC 1970, Serie Internatiale du Mans, and Enduracers mod.
For tracks I'm using mainly Lime Rock, Sebring, the Virtua_LM Le Mans, Mid Ohio, and a Beta Test for Mid Ohio.
Now I'm just waiting on Targa Florio then I'll download all but 2 of the 10 tracks used in the 1970 WSCC. :)

Jav

You have to complete the championship (not individual races) in first pace overall to get credit for the FGT series to get the level 21 ticket. This is true for all championship series events (i.e. NASCAR).

Last edited:
I took this time to beat Portal 2. Funny game. I need to get back to F1 2010 also though. I am taking Lotus to the top!

I just tried that game out at GameStop. It's an interesting puzzle game. Very fun and addicting. I just picked up Dynasty Warriors 7 and I was surprised, it actually takes a great leap forward with gameplay and, overall, much better than 6. It's online too. But, alas, PSN side story, blah blah blah.

At least I'm not getting the error code anymore, now I'm getting a message reading "PlayStation Network undergoing maintenance".

MitchZ06
Got this feeling we wont be racing in ALMS later....damn PSN.

They have 4 hours and 40 minutes until the scheduled room opening time.
However, I read somewhere that it has something to do with Japan and the earthquake/Fukushima...
That makes me feel bad about getting ticked. :guilty:

They have 4 hours and 40 minutes until the scheduled room opening time.
However, I read somewhere that it has something to do with Japan and the earthquake/Fukushima...
That makes me feel bad about getting ticked. :guilty:

You should feel bad! For that and for calling me slow! lol :dopey:

In light of the undergoing PlayStationNetwork problems round 3 have been rescheduled for May first. I appologize for the inconvenience but it is a global problem and with very limited testing/tunning time we feel it is the best course of action.
Check post #4 for the dates, we are not skiping any races the calendar will be pushed back 1 week.
Thank you.

OwensRacing
Got three of Six races done before I couldn't hardly keep my eyes open. Three wins. Great little challenge. I can out run the comp by pushing my car. However a nicely relaxed yet aggressive drive leaves you with a fantastic little race.

All done as an hour ago. Nice to finally be done with extreme.

Knocking out the last silvers to golds in my licenses now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back