GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking into the Nvidia Geforce 560 series or AMD Radeon 6700HD Series both powerful yet budget minded. I'm an Nvidia boy but don't listen to me. Just read the review and trust your gut. Also just saying I have been with Nvidia since 1998 great company. That being said I have no experience with ATI(Now called AMD)

Good info man! I'm really lost when it comes to computer stuff! I'll be probably picking a tower in the coming weeks to dedicate it to racing sims, I'll be looking at those details for sure!
Thank's for the help man!

picture.php
Hooning under the bridge.
picture.php
Coming into the left hander at over 250km/h.
picture.php
From coming too hot into the left hander and losing some rear end grip at 250km/h....
picture.php
After having safely 360'd and recovered control....
picture.php
Big brakes smoking away after a number of hotlaps at Suzuka Circuit, bring on the big race!

picture.php
Hooning under the bridge.
picture.php
Coming into the left hander at over 250km/h.
picture.php
From coming too hot into the left hander and losing some rear end grip at 250km/h....
picture.php
After having safely 360'd and recovered control....
picture.php
Big brakes smoking away after a number of hotlaps at Suzuka Circuit, bring on the big race!

Awsome pics! Can't wait! damn hackers!!

Nice pictures Mitch! Let's take these Vettes home for a nice one two!

Lets do it! :D
BTW, turns out a 1:58.846 is possible when you light a firecracker under yourself...haha

Last edited:
Nice pictures Mitch! Let's take these Vettes home for a nice one two!

Hmm!! That would be the first 1-2 finish for any brand this season, Ford came very very close on Indi but fell short for about .2 of a second!

Last edited:
Lets see it online with these supposed "different physics":P

The arcade physics are supossed to be pretty similar to the online physics, I can tell you that Aspec and arcade to an extent are much more forgiving than online.

Ok here's my offline arcade mode testing:

1) Nissan Fairlady LM - - - - 1:51.746
2) Zonda LM Race Car - - - - 1:51.879
3) McLaren F1 GTR - - - - - - 1:51.888
4) GT-R Concept LM - - - - - 1:52.324
5) M3 GTR Race Car - - - - - - 1:52.431
6) Corvette Z06 RM - - - - - - 1:52.549
7) Ford GT LM SpecII - - - - - 1:52.598
8) Viper GTS-R Team Oreca - - 1:52.599
9) Citroen GT Race Car - - - - - 1:52.796

Still not 100% representative of what we can expect to se but gives us a good idea of what to expect, maybe 2-3 seconds slower online...

Rumor:

Apparently, it is rumored that the hacker community is indeed responsible for the PSN issues. It took a couple weeks for it to manifest itself into a full blown attack as the bots were multiplying and other intrusion schemes unfolded.

Apparently the attack was so well orchestrated and executed that the PSN servers became almost completely bedridden. Sony took the network down in an attempt to assess the damage and come up with a resolution strategy.

During the assessment, it became obvious that a simple restore would not isolate them from the attacks and leave them open to further damage. The entire PSN Network Architecture, Security, IS and Database Solutions needed to be completely redesigned.

An army of Consultants, Engineers, Security Experts, Solution Architects, Data Architects, Database Designers, Developers and Technicians were assembled as the new Playstation Network is being redesigned from scratch.

The new PSN will become the most secure, redundant, self-healing and stable Network mankind has ever known; designed and deployed in record time.

The rumored budget is in excess of $350 million US. Launch date: May 7-14th.

You know, I empathize with GeoHots predicament, I am not impressed with Sony's ultra-hard-line position with him, but the hacker community has gone a little too far imho. Who do you think is going to pay for all this? We, the humble users. Don't be surprised if all of a sudden we will have to pay to play online...

Last edited:
Rumor:

You know, I empathize with GeoHots predicament, I am not impressed with Sony's ultra-hard-line position with him, but the hacker community has gone a little too far imho. Who do you think is going to pay for all this? We, the humble users. Don't be surprised if all of a sudden we will have to pay to play online...

Yeah I bet those knucle heads thougth they were heroes! Damn retards! Thank's for ruining a great thing!

Rumor:

Apparently, it is rumored that the hacker community is indeed responsible for the PSN issues. It took a couple weeks for it to manifest itself into a full blown attack as the bots were multiplying and other intrusion schemes unfolded.

Apparently the attack was so well orchestrated and executed that the PSN servers became almost completely bedridden. Sony took the network down in an attempt to assess the damage and come up with a resolution strategy.

During the assessment, it became obvious that a simple restore would not isolate them from the attacks and leave them open to further damage. The entire PSN Network Architecture, Security, IS and Database Solutions needed to be completely re-designed.

An army of Consultants, Engineers, Security Experts, Solution Architects, Data Architects, Database Designers, Developers and Technicians were assembled as the new Playstation Network is being redesigned from scratch.

The new PSN will become the most secure, redundant, self-healing and stable Network mankind has ever known; designed and deployed in record time.

The rumored budget is in excess of $350 million US. Launch date: May 7-14th.

Link?

I hope that rumors false. I said it once and I'll say it again DAMN. HACKERS. You don't piss in your own water hole!

I was ready to do the Suzuka Enduro last night. I was thinking, kill two birds with one stone. Practice Suzuka and finally get this Enduro out of the way. I was going into the race with confidence at an all time high. Started the race, on lap one looked at how many laps were left, paused it and quit. haha:lol:

I'm guessing somewhere around 34? (33 it is)

On a side note, the Mclaren F1 GTR still eludes me!

It really is a sexy car, fast and pretty consistent! I still don't see why nobody picked it up...

Last edited:
I was ready to do the Suzuka Enduro last night. I was thinking, kill two birds with one stone. Practice Suzuka and finally get this Enduro out of the way. I was going into the race with confidence at an all time high. Started the race, on lap one looked at how many laps were left, paused it and quit. haha:lol:

Lol!! The first time I went to do it I raced for like an hour and after I realized it was gonna be a 6hr race I said to hell with it and quit!
Then after realizing I wasn't gonna come across the GT-R LM in the UCD I had to bite it and do the damn race! So I took the 908 maxed it out and went for it! Took me 2 days but I needed to get the GT-R to get it homologated for the series, and now nobody wants it!!

Guys we are working in conjuction with the LMES series to create a standard set of Specs for GT1/GT2/GT3 and LMP to be used between the different series and hopefully adopted by all GT series on GTP, as always expect very close racing between classes. There's some changes coming for next season specially for GT2 all I can say is that the gap betwen the different classes is gonna be much closer with a better looking grid.
;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back