GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I get to keep my Audi, and can everyone else in GT1 keep their vette? ;)

All present cars will be in the series, only the classes are changing trust me you guys are gonna love it!

I've been saying I was gonna go crazy the next day if PSN is not back up and running. That was last week Thursday. Hard to believe its already been a week! :(

FlyinHawaiian77
I've been saying I was gonna go crazy the next day if PSN is not back up and running. That was last week Thursday. Hard to believe its already been a week! :(

Been working the offline side. Got all of A spec except the looong endurance races.
Now knocking out gold licenses. Getting close to being done. Then special events. Got a few to gold. Maybe nail that vettel challenge over this down time.

I keep waking up covered in sweat and each time there are more weird symbols drawn all over the walls. They look like they are in my handwriting. I have no recollection of doing it. :scared:

Anyways it sure will be nice when PSN comes back up. Just like GLaDOS all I want to do is test! My Vette has been wanting to tear up Suzuka. Come back PSN! I'll never hit you again! I'll stop my drinking! Sure your mother can stay for a week!

Ok I'm done :)

Been working the offline side. Got all of A spec except the looong endurance races.
Now knocking out gold licenses. Getting close to being done. Then special events. Got a few to gold. Maybe nail that vettel challenge over this down time.

Was thinking about taking on the challenges. But there is only so many times I can take the game telling me I failed. :(

Man I think I've used offline mode this past week more that I ever had before, only thing I can say nice about it is that I wish the online physics would be the same as the offline physics, so much fun to be able to wrestle a car arround a corner tail out just manhandling it!

Yeah, I've been bragging about my lap times. I'm gonna look like a fool when PSN is back up and im running 2-3 seconds slower.:lol:

Speaking of PSN. I read that they were saying with a week. Was really hoping they would say the instead. :(

You know, I spent alot of time tweaking the Zed, and finally decided; maybe with the chassis reinforcement it's broken? I have a 350Z LM, which is essentially the same car, rebuilt it from scratch and it actually felt better. But since I've had all this time, I been fartin' around with the F1 with a stock setup and started getting used to the tail happy thing.

Then today, I decided to start tuning it...

A little tuning and voila! This car ROCKS!!!

Sorry Smoke, but my first love has always been my Bimmers, just got infatuated with the Zeds recently, but the prodigal son returns...

ByeBye Zed... :(

Hello F1!!! :)

12bb42f9546c2f95c5be81dc47d48db8_22867.jpg

Jav, me switchin', eh?

You know, I spent alot of time tweaking the Zed, and finally decided; maybe with the chassis reinforcement it's broken? I have a 350Z LM, which is essentially the same car, rebuilt it from scratch and it actually felt better. But since I've had all this time, I been fartin' around with the F1 with a stock setup and started getting used to the tail happy thing.

Reinforcement has ruined many a car in my garage! Up and till recently I stopped putting it on all my cars! If its possible, I'd buy the same car and compare the difference with the same set ups. With the reinforcement, I find I'm more likely to over steer/under steer when braking!

Hello F1!!! :)[/size]

Jav, me switchin', eh?

I don't care what car you use as long as you are still with silver bull racing ;)

I mean the only reason I was using the Z is because it was the only gt 1 car I owned at the time....but since I know jav has a lot of extra time on his hands now I was gonna look at some other cars and see if he can spec them out

Last edited:
I would like to send a warning out to those testing cars for possible change. You are testing offline where grip is substantially more. There is will some regret if you don't hold off till you can test online.

Then today, I decided to start tuning it...

A little tuning and voila! This car ROCKS!!!

Sorry Smoke, but my first love has always been my Bimmers, just got infatuated with the Zeds recently, but the prodigal son returns...

ByeBye Zed... :(

Hello F1!!! :)

Jav, me switchin', eh?

Lol!! Nice change! That is an amazing car! updating now!

smokedogg
I think most people on this forum know about the online grip difference :sly:

Agreed. However hate to see someone switch cars based off testing with the physics offline. To find that once online the car drives terrible and they had made a foolish choice.

So with that. Best to wait for PSN to come back online and then make the final decision. ;)

I don't care what car you use as long as you are still with silver bull racing ;)

I mean the only reason I was using the Z is because it was the only gt 1 car I owned at the time....but since I know jav has a lot of extra time on his hands now I was gonna look at some other cars and see if he can spec them out

Just let me know wich car you'd like to run, look in the LMES thread any of the GT1 cars there can be used here with the same official Specs.

OwensRacing
Agreed. However hate to see someone switch cars based off testing with the physics offline. To find that once online the car drives terrible and they had made a foolish choice.

So with that. Best to wait for PSN to come back online and then make the final decision.

100% agree with Owens, wait for psn to come back before making a final choice.
It isn't so much the grip levels but the way the car reacts when the tail comes out, offline physics grip level is more progressive and allows you to wrestle the car back inline and it's more forgiving. While online physics seem to have a completely different tire model where you can only slide so much before completely loosing it. The grip is there just tire break away has no progression at all, you go from the edge of adhesion to total loss of control way faster. Kind of like driving on Hoosiers R6 vs driving on Khumos Vitoracers...

Guys I just recieved an e-mail from PSN telling me about the posibility of my data being accessed by the intrusion.
Is everyone else getting this e-mails?

Jav
Guys I just recieved an e-mail from PSN telling me about the posibility of my data being accessed by the intrusion.
Is everyone else getting this e-mails?

I've already read that on Sony's blog.
Only useful piece of information on that website TBH.

great, now, if we don't have to pay for the rebuilding of PSN we are gonna have to pay for PSN now because of this lawsuit

The firm suing is a pretty small firm. Sony is a Fortune 500 multi-national company with an army of lawyers just for this purpose. It may go somewhere. It may not.

And suing them doesn't accomplish anything except making the lawyers even richer.

That firm is only looking for settlement money, that's not going any far than that...

Yeah! just happened to me! That big NO is a sad face maker!
I'm so freaking bored! so bored that in the last 48hrs we have a whole new GT2 class for next season and I have a new touring car series all ready to go onnline sometime after our first season is over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back