GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss the Seattle track so much...

Also that NRG car is looking pretty sexy!

Jav
I just lost all respect for Honda the moment they dropped the development of this car. And yes please yes DLC it!!!

I lost respect for Honda when they pulled out of f1, ceased production/ development on integras and type r s!

I lost respect for Honda when they pulled out of f1, ceased production/ development on integras and type r s!

Yeah, they've really become an old lady's car company. Such a shame, that F1 move was a real slap on the face for them and I'm glad Brawn won the champinship with their money and not their name!

FlyinHawaiian77
Don't know if you guys know about this. Came to surface about a month ago. Anyway, could be something to look forward to in the future.

25 New Track Logos on GT5 Website
For sure Infineon and Motegi would be on season 2 if we get them at some point!

I don't care about the other cars, I would pay $20 for PD to get the sound right for this car alone!

Speaking of DLC though, Spa Francorchamps is a must for me.

From an angle, that looks like the LFA, but it's not. I also agree with you on the Spa Francorchamps course. Actually, there are a ton of tracks that I'd like to see in Gran Turismo. I'm pissed they took out Infineon Raceway (Sears Point) and Twin Ring Motegi, amongst others. DLC people.

Now I know Kazunori Yamauchi did state he was trying to release a full game and avoid DLC, but that's what's so great about DLC. You can add on content to a pre-existing game and still have a fresh experience. provided the PSN is online, lol. But that's another story.

From an angle, that looks like the LFA, but it's not. I also agree with you on the Spa Francorchamps course. Actually, there are a ton of tracks that I'd like to see in Gran Turismo. I'm pissed they took out Infineon Raceway (Sears Point) and Twin Ring Motegi, amongst others. DLC people.

Now I know Kazunori Yamauchi did state he was trying to release a full game and avoid DLC, but that's what's so great about DLC. You can add on content to a pre-existing game and still have a fresh experience. provided the PSN is online, lol. But that's another story.

And there's the debate of releasing DLC or developing further towards GT6?
I say at least DLC the FIA GT and DTM plus the missing tracks and then move on.

Jav
And there's the debate of releasing DLC or developing further towards GT6?
I say at least DLC the FIA GT and DTM plus the missing tracks and then move on.

But couldn't content intended for DLC also be added to GT6 from the start? :confused: I mean once the content is created for GT5, (in particular new car models, assuming they are premium) PD should be able to recycle them with little or no fuss (such as the cars imported from Prologue) and add them to GT6?

But couldn't content intended for DLC also be added to GT6 from the start? :confused: I mean once the content is created for GT5, (in particular new car models, assuming they are premium) PD should be able to recycle them with little or no fuss (such as the cars imported from Prologue) and add them to GT6?

Definitely, but it wouldn.t be the same for them because the cars would be debuting in GT6 and not "recicled" from GT5, I'd still like to see them come to GT5 as DLC!

I thought they were going to get things back up and running today. Those were the rumors I heard anyway. I do know they said some time this week. I'm so bored testing and tuning offline. Funny thing is I'd just do the same thing I was doing online vs offline.

Thing is when you test online, you can measure yourself against others, change cars quicker, and not add miles to your cars!

Yeah my Z06RM GT1 for the LMES series already has 6000km on it, the ZR1RM I'm developing for this series and the new regs is now up to 1500km :scared:

Plus you know that the setup will work on raceday, because you are testing under raceday grip levels/physics...

I heard that the physics will be updated in an upcoming update. And seems the rumor I 'heard' is looking to be pretty acurate... May 7 is coming and there are a buncha new servers in the new datacenter. Did anyone notice Sun sales increase sharply in the last couple weeks?

I heard that the physics will be updated in an upcoming update. And seems the rumor I 'heard' is looking to be pretty acurate... May 7 is coming and there are a buncha new servers in the new datacenter. Did anyone notice Sun sales increase sharply in the last couple weeks?

I hope you're right Tom cause imo there are some « little » issues with the physics and the tuning. But i wont start on that. Also what is Sun (sales)? computers? :confused:

Me too! I'd love it if they fixed the physics for online, that'd be awsome!

Just read online that another reason the PSN was shut down is because on April 20th, Sony has found evidence of an attack and has reason to believe information had been stolen. As to what data or information was transfered, Sony has yet to decifer. Keep an close eye on your credit card records for possible fraudulent transactions.

I do not know how old this post is, but it says it was last updated a little over a half hour ago of this posting. You can read more here.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/...attack-names-anonymous-in-written-answers.ars

Also, check out this link:

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/...ts_At_Anonymous_Involvement_in_PSN_Breach.php

Last edited:
Hey Jav, I just noticed that in the driver's meeting race #2 email you sent out PP limits for each car. In the OP you used HP and weight, not PP. Has something changed? The PP index changes based on which turbo/engine upgrade is installed even when the HP/weight remains the same plus it also changes based on downforce settings. Do you use PP or HP/weight to verify eligibility on race day?

Hey Jav, I just noticed that in the driver's meeting race #2 email you sent out PP limits for each car. In the OP you used HP and weight, not PP. Has something changed? The PP index changes based on which turbo/engine upgrade is installed even when the HP/weight remains the same plus it also changes based on downforce settings. Do you use PP or HP/weight to verify eligibility on race day?

I was wondering this too. On race 1 it was hp restrictions and on race 2 it was PP restrictions. What are we going by for race 3?

It has always been HP/weight restrictions, PP just makes the legality verification process faster.
MitchZ06
I never got that email :S
Mitch you didn't get the message because you were'nt racing that weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back