GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jav
It has always been HP/weight restrictions, PP just makes the legality verification process faster.
Got it. However, something's not right with the stated 659 PP limit for the Viper Oreca.

Viper Oreca at 682HP / 1150kg fully broken in with full downforce and Stage 3 engine upgrade:
NO TURBO: 661 PP
Stage 2 TURBO: 666 PP
Stage 3 TURBO: 664 PP

Don't worry about it guys, if there's any trouble we will just go with the HP/weight method. No big deal, just saves a minute or two...

It said avoid mitch... He's a dirty racer! Jk
Don't think there was much different from the first weeks one bar a note or 2 about parade laps...

Don't think there was much different from the first weeks one bar a note or 2 about parade laps...

Lol!! Mitch check your inbox, there's a copy just for you!

ultrap13
Got it. However, something's not right with the stated 659 PP limit for the Viper Oreca.

Viper Oreca at 682HP / 1150kg fully broken in with full downforce and Stage 3 engine upgrade:
NO TURBO: 661 PP
Stage 2 TURBO: 666 PP
Stage 3 TURBO: 664 PP

Hey Buddy! Glad to see you back. ;)

I got my copy, now wheres that mention of me being dirty? :ill:

Unless Jav sent me an edited version.....:dopey:

I'm about to just **** it and play offline, maybe some enduros because I actually miss GT5, yes I miss a video game. I mean PSN is a small feature of this massive game that's captivated so many.

I'm about to just **** it and play offline, maybe some enduros because I actually miss GT5, yes I miss a video game. I mean PSN is a small feature of this massive game that's captivated so many.

Yeah, I've shared that feeling, so I started A-spec from the beginning again, but with a competitive twist. I've taken the average weight and power the A.I. are supposed to have and made my car 25% less powerful, and 10% heavier, and used a step harder tires than the races allow in B-spec.. Makes it a lot more challenging in some places. others its still easy, but either way, its more competitive than A-spec is "as is" :)

Man do I hate the AI on this game! It's too dumb! I miss racing with a human being!!

Last edited:
Jav
Man do I hate the AI on this game! It's too dumb! I miss racing with a human being!!

I've spent a lot the down time watching Best motoring/hot version videos on youtube! Makes me want to try Touge runs on GT5 now! But you can't really do that against AI now can you......

I've spent a lot the down time watching Best motoring/hot version videos on youtube! Makes me want to try Touge runs on GT5 now! But you can't really do that against AI now can you......

Yeah, the AI it's really not too inspiring...

i've spent my free time playing super nintendo games on my emulator :)

if PSN is still down this week i'm probably gonna play Bioshock 1&2 again...i haven't touched it since i got the plat. last febuary

i've spent my free time playing super nintendo games on my emulator :)

if PSN is still down this week i'm probably gonna play Bioshock 1&2 again...i haven't touched it since i got the plat. last febuary

Yeah, all I've done is work my sole surviving Bob overtime! He's making the money!!

Jav
Yeah, all I've done is work my sole surviving Bob overtime! He's making the money!!

I'm going broke, playing through all A spec, one event at a time, handicaping my car so much trying to make it hard enough to lose! lol. I've bought more cars in the past week than I have the rest of the time playing the game! Went from a few mil, to 600k :nervous:

Only car I bought is the Bimmer M Series 1, the concept Tii car. Aside from the odd looking stripes, the car is beautiful :D the rims are spectacular!

I'm going broke, playing through all A spec, one event at a time, handicaping my car so much trying to make it hard enough to lose! lol. I've bought more cars in the past week than I have the rest of the time playing the game! Went from a few mil, to 600k :nervous:

Lol!!! I was on the same train! so now Bob is doing the driving and I haven't seen anything worth it on the UCD so I'm getting rich again!

Jav
Lol!!! I was on the same train! so now Bob is doing the driving and I haven't seen anything worth it on the UCD so I'm getting rich again!

i've been doing some UCD cycling trying to get the RX-7 LM because i want to test it out a little bit, but i haven't come across one yet...anyone have one to trade :)

i was doing some b-spec , but when i only got 246k for the 24h LeMans i felt my BoB got ripped off lol

I have been doing my usual UCD cycling also. At 903 cars now so I am well on my way to collecting all the cars. Soon I'll have all the standards and can then concentrate on the rest of the premiums.

I told myself I wouldn't but I've been getting so excited waiting for the PSN I actually did some quick offline practicing today. So while this time counts for nothing I pulled out a 2:01.2 with a little room for improvement. Can't wait to get back to online practicing (and racing!) to dial in this great car on Suzuka and work out my pit strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back