GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got my seat! And now its all set up!

IMG_4500.jpg

That's a pretty sweet setup you got there t! Now we need psn back up to test it out!

I WANT! I've got a seat and TV just need the wheel and pedals.

You'll love it Mitch! You can be so much more consistent using a wheel! More consistency, better on tires, smoother and faster! Get yourself a nice setup man!

Not sure many people would want me faster than I am now or be able to go further on tyres :P

I wanna see you run to your full potential man!
Plus you'll need one when you jump into iRacing!!!

Yeah need to spend some serious money on some new hardware....anyone willing to donate to the "Get Mitch a wheel and new computer" fund?

Lol!! Hope to see you make the move soon! I know Owens is set to make the jump soon too! Hope we can get the league going on rFactor or some serious racing on iRacing!

Actually I just bought brand new computer parts so all I need is a wheel. Donate to me and save money! :P

Gotta stop playing S2U so much....
5610503952_ec81b9b89e.jpg

Me want in GT5 sooooooo bad :dopey:

I still cant understand how is it that PD is so perfectionist when it comes to development, grapjics, physics and so, but yet when it comes time for the car sounds how can they be so off?!
The custom liveries is a cool feature, but I can live without it but the sounds? Come on! How can you overlook that so much!

Exactly! A GT Corvette sounds like thunder not a freaking vacuum cleaner PD, how can you get this so wrong!

Exactly! A GT Corvette sounds like thunder not a freaking vacuum cleaner PD, how can you get this so wrong!

Lol!! Yeah dude, at least let us use the damn semi-racing exhaust so we can get a proper sound out of it!

If Sony realy gives us those free downloads I will most likely go for that game, but I know it'll never be a proper replacement to GT5...

I'm thinking Sony is gonna limit it to like classics or $20 or something. Honestly I don't care and it wasn't really their fault entirely, I just want to see PSN back up.

Shift 2 Unleashed.

Is that any better than the first one, because I thought the first one was a joke! I played it for about half an hour and got irritated by the way the cars handled and havnt ever touched it since...

Hey Ray, is it really comfortable let say after 5hrs? and how much did you pay?

I havn't had a chance to use it more than about an hour. It was sitting outside yesterday when I got off work, and it took about half an hour to set up, then I went and worked out for an hour, then showered, then ate dinner, then played a bit, then went to bed! lol, so thats as much as I know! I'll let you know after I get some seat time with it! I just now got done with my workout today, and it's 7:30 here, so after showering and eating, i doubt I'll get any time in tonight either, since I have to work tomarrow too! LAME!!!

Jav
If Sony realy gives us those free downloads I will most likely go for that game, but I know it'll never be a proper replacement to GT5...

I believe that's only going to be for the UK'ers.
But IF they do give us the free games, I'd also probably go for S2U.
I was pretty beast at Shift 1. I hate how it's impossible to play with a wheel though. :(

Is that any better than the first one, because I thought the first one was a joke! I played it for about half an hour and got irritated by the way the cars handled and havnt ever touched it since...

It has some awesome cars and tracks but the physics are wonky.

It has some awesome cars and tracks but the physics are wonky.

That's exactly what turned me away from the first one, only played for like 3hrs and it was never used again!

Jav
That's exactly what turned me away from the first one, only played for like 3hrs and it was never used again!

I beat Shift 1 and got a ways into Shift 2 but once you get to the faster cars the physics are just even more terrible. I think I'm going to trade it in for Dirt 3. Codemasters knows how to make fun racing games.

I beat Shift 1 and got a ways into Shift 2 but once you get to the faster cars the physics are just even more terrible. I think I'm going to trade it in for Dirt 3. Codemasters knows how to make fun racing games.

Yea Toca was a very fun game, but from Grid on to F1 2010 they messed up bad with the force feedback and physics...
From the ISR Dirt 3 review it appears to be a great game!

I remember playing the shift 1 demo, didn't think much of the physics on a wheel, I couldn't keep the car straight! Maybe it was just my (lack of) skills!:sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back