GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been doing my usual UCD cycling also. At 903 cars now so I am well on my way to collecting all the cars. Soon I'll have all the standards and can then concentrate on the rest of the premiums.

I told myself I wouldn't but I've been getting so excited waiting for the PSN I actually did some quick offline practicing today. So while this time counts for nothing I pulled out a 2:01.2 with a little room for improvement. Can't wait to get back to online practicing (and racing!) to dial in this great car on Suzuka and work out my pit strategy.

Whoa! Looking trough your garage for a car most be a nightmare Sephy!

Sorry guys. :( I just wish they would have come out and said a realistic date from the beginning. Instead they keep telling us within a week or very soon. I wouldnt be as angry if they had just said...ohhh the 31st of this month.

Sony Dates PSN's Return

"The PlayStation Network has been down since April 20. Despite claims from Sony that the service would be partially operational by now, it isn't and could be for some time, if a report in Bloomberg is correct.

"Sony is uncertain when it can resume the services," Tokyo-based Sony spokesperson Shigenori Yoshida is quoted as saying in the report. "The company is in the process of adopting an improved security system and its plan to restart the services fully by May 31 is unchanged."

Sony's most recent update on the Playstation Blog said that the PSN was currently in the "final stages of internal testing." But if the new date of May 31 is to be believed, PSN users will have been wandering without online gaming for 40 days and 40 nights upon its return.

Updated: Whilst May 31 is the date that Sony aims to return full functionality to the PSN service, including the PSN Store, according to the PlayStation Blog the company aims to restore online gameplay before that date."

Ok thanks

You are meore than welcome to join! So far we've had people from the resserve list in every practice and race session, so there's a good chance you could join us for a few races or even step into the regulars list.

*goes to Gamestop to trade in his PS3 for an XBox (but Gamestop is out of XBox's)*

*Contemplates whether he should shoot himself or jump off a bridge*

*Jumps off a bridge*

*goes to Gamestop to trade in his PS3 for an XBox (but Gamestop is out of XBox's)*

*Contemplates whether he should shoot himself or jump off a bridge*

*Jumps off a bridge*

*Executes a flawless flying forward one-and-a-half somersault into pike.

*Judges: USA 10 CAN 10 GER 10 ITA 10 RUS 8.5

DAMN IT!!!! ALWAYS THE RUSSIAN JUDGES!!!!

No PSN here.

I did receive t-shirt in the mail from Sony. Something to do with beta testing and a questionnaire I answered.

Was thinking it was some appreciation from PSN's outage. Hahaha

None the less pleasant surprise.

Pic of shirt I received from PlayStation
2561ffc8.jpg

What kind of car are you driving? I wanna say Honda element, but the seats are throwing me off. They dont seem as...boxy i guess you could say.

FlyinHawaiian77
What kind of car are you driving? I wanna say Honda element, but the seats are throwing me off. They dont seem as...boxy i guess you could say.

Thats my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, V8 SUV FTW.
69ab8dfe.jpg

The toy is an Evo VIII. Hoping to be around 500 whp. That should be enough to keep my sons planted in their seats. ;) j/k. I don't drive crazy with them.

Because this car is such a good looking car. I have to post pics.

evohdr2.png

P1020350-3.jpg

12.01@114mph pass on stock turbo and meth injection tuned by yours truly
P5030641-1.jpg

Last edited:
tatoune
Nice ride Owens 👍 Must be hard on gas though :)

Seeing around 16mpg in town. Get 20-22 on the highway.

However I live about 1/4 mile from work. So my mileage weekly is very small. If I don't leave town. I could go a month plus on a tank of fuel. Hahaha honestly considering bicycling to work this yr. Moved close to work last summer. Got to thinking how cheap and efficient using my trek bike for work would be. Sadly I need a basket or something with all the gadgets and or parts I always seem to have with me.

FlyinHawaiian77
Not 100% sure. But dont you get a tax break for biking to work?

Ooooh not sure. Will look into it. That may justify a new bike. ;) or an electric conversion on my current. Lithium Poly cells and castle Creations 1/4 scale esc and Brushless kit. Hahahaha

Thanks Jav. Bought that after I got custody of my sons. Sold my 96 Z28 that was drag prepped. Needed a family oriented car and AWD was a must. I personally won't own a car that doesn't hook. So RWD would of left me running drag radials. Which I have done for yrs. They are fine in the dry. Come rain. Not so much. Especially with my kids in the car. Bought this thinking I would not like the 4 banger and lack of TQ. However this car is amazing in many aspects. So much that TQ is not missed. Brain draining turns and brakes make up for that. As well 30psi. Hehehe

Oooh don't know if I mentioned it, ordered personalized plates for the Evo. They should be here this week. That is if my request was not rejected. It went through at the BMV. anyway went with:

"F8L VIII"

If the car runs like expected. Then indeed it will back up the Fatal side. As well my COD Clan name is "F8L" if running alone I would use "F8L8"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back