GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was fun racing with you guys.

Is this serie started yet ? I am kinda of confused with the OP

Will all race count for the championship or will 1 or more race will be removed ?

JP

Grand Valley Speedway Exhibition Race Results + fast laps
All cars GT1 spec

HTML:
#  Driver		Car			Gap		Best Lap
1. JPzer		Ford GT LM Spec II	+0		1:41.291
2. Shrugging_Atlas	Dodge Viper Oreca	+0:16.297	1:41.553
3. OwensRacing		Dodge Viper Oreca	+0:59.644	1:41.854
4. tatoune123		Ford GT LM Spec II	+1:14.841	1:42.275
5. Jav			Ford GT LM Spec II	+1:28.602	1:42.563
6. taolung		Ford GT LM Race II	+1:35.607	1:43.681
7. Sephy71		Corvette ZR1		+2:22.094	1:43.231
8. posiloan		BMW GTR			1lap		1:44.193

Last edited:
@JPzer - scroll down some more on pg1...you'll find that 2 out of 9 scheduled races were already run back in April - results are posted. Today was just an exhibition due to PSN not being fully restored in all areas.

Sure there is! Like I always say resserve drivers compete in the regular basis, we have 1 driver from the resserve list who's driven in every race and is on the run for the championship, so you are more than welcome to join in!

Cool stuff, well im not too fussed what im driving, if im driving. So just sign me up into any team, would prefer to race with a team mate!

Jav you just had to post those results huh? :P

Also so far it looks like I won't be there this Sunday. I'll be on my way back from being out of town but I probably won't make it in time. Just a heads up. Sucks though. I think the Vette will actually do good at Suzuka lol. Mitch it's up to you. Make me proud!

I would like to sign up.

GTP: GrayFox32
Psn: GrayFox32
Class: GT2
Car: Viper SRT10 ACR
Car#: N/A
Country/time zone: US/Pacific DST/ GMT-7

Hey sign me in.

GTP: JPzer
Psn: JPzer
Class: GT1
Car: gt by citroen race car
Car#: N/A
Country/time zone: eastern time (gmt-4)

Anyone have an lm rx7 for trade...I really want to test one out to use it b4 sunday...they are my favorite car :)

Also even though I was only there for the first 8 laps I want to thank jav for keeping the music on :)
Maybe in future races u can keep it on ;)

Also even though I was only there for the first 8 laps I want to thank jav for keeping the music on :)

Hosts can turn music off? What do you mean?

Anyone have an lm rx7 for trade...I really want to test one out to use it b4 sunday...they are my favorite car :)

Dude I really have no clue on the music settings... There's no toggle for that when setting up a room. That's on your game settings and is independent from the room settings...
I'll keep an eye open for the RX7 I cycle the ucd at least twice a day, if one shows up I'll get it for you!

Jav
Dude I really have no clue on the music settings... There's no toggle for that when setting up a room. That's on your game settings and is independent from the room settings...
I'll keep an eye open for the RX7 I cycle the ucd at least twice a day, if one shows up I'll get it for you!

When you turn mics off, it lets everyone else have their own soundtrack.

Jav

maybe it was on my end then jav...last race we had i just remember it was silent except for the sound FX and i thought you said you turned off music and mics....
i've never opened a room so idk what all the options are :)

Hate to say this, but I don't believe it can be gifted. :banghead:

i hope not...the only reason i turned on GT the last 3 weeks was to cycle to UCD and one never came up...i even did it for an hour b4 the race last nite to see if i could get one

Jav you just had to post those results huh? :P

Also so far it looks like I won't be there this Sunday. I'll be on my way back from being out of town but I probably won't make it in time. Just a heads up. Sucks though. I think the Vette will actually do good at Suzuka lol. Mitch it's up to you. Make me proud!

Bugger Sephy, ahwell I'll fly the NRGR flag in your absence.

I would like to join. Put me on reserve.
GTP:FeintUser
Psn:FeintUser
Class:GT2
Car:RUF RGT 00'
Car#: No preference
Country/time zone:USA PST -8:00

hon1987
When you turn mics off, it lets everyone else have their own soundtrack.

👍 thanks for that bit of information (no sarcasm, that looked very sarcastic once I posted it haha)

Jav
Gatr did you get your trophy?

Will add you as soon as I get home!!

Yessir!
Thank you very much, I'll have to show it off during one of the practice sessions.
Silver Chrome MP4 :drool:

Jav
Gatr did you get your trophy?

Will add you as soon as I get home!!

lol, i received a gold Ford GT 06, I supposed it's you Jav? and the best i've done so far was a 3rd place. Do we get a trophy even with a 3rd place?

Honestly I wasn't expecting that, thanks Jav :D

Yes sir! Color's name is Poly Gold, but is more like a bronze wich is why it is the color I use for 3rd place...

I got a question for you guys, how long did you have to wait to get your password reset email? I just requested it now and I'm very impatient since I can actually play it now despite being home sick for 3 days.

Rich77
I got a question for you guys, how long did you have to wait to get your password reset email? I just requested it now and I'm very impatient since I can actually play it now despite being home sick for 3 days.

I had heard a few hours. That was from the get go.

Keep refreshing that email client. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back