GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a question for you guys, how long did you have to wait to get your password reset email? I just requested it now and I'm very impatient since I can actually play it now despite being home sick for 3 days.

I did it yesterday for my brother's account and it was instantaneous. Try it again!

Jav
I did it yesterday for my brother's account and it was instantaneous. Try it again!

God damn I already hit it 2 times via both ps3 and PC...

Edit- "a server error has occurred" that was from my PS3
from my PC-- "To sign in, an update of your account information is required. An e-mail message with instructions has been sent to [my email]. It may take up to 24 hours to receive this message."

Last edited:
God damn I already hit it 2 times via both ps3 and PC...

Edit- "a server error has occurred" that was from my PS3
from my PC-- "To sign in, an update of your account information is required. An e-mail message with instructions has been sent to [my email]. It may take up to 24 hours to receive this message."

My friend also had these problems. Just keep spamming the password sign in etc.

My friend also had these problems. Just keep spamming the password sign in etc.

I've heard that just backs it up tho and doesn't actually accomplish anything. Plus you end up receiving 30 emails.

edit: lol irony i went to go check my email and I see AOL Mail (1) on the tab...let's hope this works :D

I plan on logging some miles now actually...I'm kinda excited lol aw man a month of no PSN and look what happens to all of us!

Is anybody racing tonight? We should get a group going

Last edited:
Rich77
I plan on logging some miles now actually...I'm kinda excited lol aw man a month of no PSN and look what happens to all of us!

I'll be on.
Probably will be karting, but I'll stop by...

Rich77

Hey I'll see when I get home we could have a group practice GT 1-2-3 all together.

I would have joined you tonight, but I hurt my ankle playing football this evening! I can't but any weight on it at the moment :lol:
Hope it gets better for Sunday or I am going to have to give suzuka a miss :ouch:

I'll be on.
Probably will be karting, but I'll stop by...

Gatr I have some ffb settings for rFactor that will transform the game into a real sim! I'm loving it now!! I can PM them to you if your interested, very easy to do!

Jav
Gatr I have some ffb settings for rFactor that will transform the game into a real sim! I'm loving it now!! I can PM them to you if your interested, very easy to do!

Yes please!
I still don't understand how the online racing for this game works lol.

Jav

I'm interrested :)

Let me know when you'll be online, i'd like to join.

I'm interrested :)

Let me know when you'll be online, i'd like to join.

Cool!!! You guys have the Enduracers Mod? It's awsome! We could get something going on the weekend!
I'll send you a link for the FFB and a write up when I get home!

Jav
Cool!!! You guys have the Enduracers Mod? It's awsome! We could get something going on the weekend!
I'll send you a link for the FFB and a write up when I get home!

Cool.
Now that PSN is back up, I wont be playing rFactor as much, but to race a Flying Lizard against you two, I'll boot it up. :)

Cool.
Now that PSN is back up, I wont be playing rFactor as much, but to race a Flying Lizard against you two, I'll boot it up. :)

Hell yeahh!! You gonna love the game with the ffb plugins!

Guys I'd like to know if everyone's gonna be able to race this weekend to start filling in any empty spots, so please copy the list and put your name if you are racing this weekend:

1) Jav
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

1) Jav
2) Rich77
3) Shrugging_Atlas
4) OwensRacing
5)
6)
7)
8.)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

1) Jav
2) Rich77
3) Shrugging_Atlas
4) OwensRacing
5) stupidstormy36 (reserve list)
6)
7)
8.)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

If you guys don't mind, or did I do something bad or wrong here? I also put reserve list after my name to let you know that I am on the reserve list.

1) Jav
2) Rich77
3) Shrugging_Atlas
4) OwensRacing
6) gogatrs
7)
8.)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

If you guys don't mind, or did I do something bad or wrong here? I also put reserve list after my name to let you know that I am on the reserve list.

You'r good! Most probably you'll be steping in for Sephy.

Doubt I'll be able to race this weekend, I'm going to hospital for my ankle tomorrow. I'll let you know if I'm able to run when I get back.

1) Jav
2) Rich77
3) Shrugging_Atlas
4) OwensRacing
6) gogatrs
7) jepoks
8.)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Doubt I'll be able to race this weekend, I'm going to hospital for my ankle tomorrow. I'll let you know if I'm able to run when I get back.

I feel your pain man! I've torn my right anckle's ligaments twice an 3 times on my left playing tennis. Epson salt is your best friend, along with some Celebrex!!

Jav
You'r good! Most probably you'll be steping in for Sephy.

Ok, good to know. Anybody got a practice session going on right now or later? Also, what are the times some GT2 racers been getting?

Ok, good to know. Anybody got a practice session going on right now or later? Also, what are the times some GT2 racers been getting?

Suzuka...hm...I recall getting 2.01 lows after pushing pretty hard but I gonna mess with the tuning a bit more, I was reading a lot during the break. Also I'm not rusty, I am now so I might've (probably) slowed.

1) Jav
2) Rich77
3) Shrugging_Atlas
4) OwensRacing
6) gogatrs
7) jepoks
8) tr1mble
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Suzuka...hm...I recall getting 2.01 lows after pushing pretty hard but I gonna mess with the tuning a bit more, I was reading a lot during the break. Also I'm not rusty, I am now so I might've (probably) slowed.

I only hit mid to high 2:02 so far. And constantly, too, except for when the tires wear out. Guess I need more practice and tuning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back