GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jav
A shame our schedule isn't too GMT friendly, but it was what favored the majority of the people so we have to stick with it.
Owens you got to make the jump into iRacing! It's awsome!!

How much is it? and how much was the system you're using to run it, if you dont mind me asking? I've been wanting to just know it costs.

Oh, hey guys, check out what showed up at my work today! I was pretty amped but I'm a vette guy, if it isnt obvious!

ZR12.jpg

ZR11.jpg

Well, if we're on the topic of awesome cars we've seen in the last week...
At the track last weekend I saw three Nissan GTRs. A 250 GTO. A Mustang Mach 1. One of the first Camaros. A Caterham. An STI and an Evo. A 356 (:drool:). And of course, one guy was out there passing all of the guys in those cars (it was a track day) in a lightly modified Mini.

Saw an SLS and Z06 on the way home too.

Nice! That's a pretty sweet car!
I'll post up the specs of the pc when I get home, to give you a rough estimate it was arround 550, and it could've been cheaper.

1) Jav
2) Rich77
3) Shrugging_Atlas
4) OwensRacing
5) stupidstormy36 (reserve list)
6) gogatrs
7) jepoks
8) tr1mble
9) tatoune
10) GrayFox32 (reserve list)
11)t_ray_z28
12)MitchZ06
13)FlyinHawaiian77
14)Magzire
15)JPzer (Reserve list)
16)

Well, if we're on the topic of awesome cars we've seen in the last week...
At the track last weekend I saw three Nissan GTRs. A 250 GTO. A Mustang Mach 1. One of the first Camaros. A Caterham. An STI and an Evo. A 356 (:drool:). And of course, one guy was out there passing all of the guys in those cars (it was a track day) in a lightly modified Mini.

Saw an SLS and Z06 on the way home too.

I work for a Benz dealer, so I've seen and driven many an awesome car, but these ZR1's are just my style! :sly: I love them!

I work for a Benz dealer, so I've seen and driven many an awesome car, but these ZR1's are just my style! :sly: I love them!

Gee, wouldn't have figured you out for a Vette fan! Joking, joking.

Seriously, though, it must be great to work at any dealership!

Got a message from a new member entry.

1) Jav
2) Rich77
3) Shrugging_Atlas
4) OwensRacing
6) gogatrs
7) jepoks
8) tr1mble
9) tatoune
11)t_ray_z28
12)MitchZ06
13)FlyinHawaiian77
14)Magzire
15)JPzer (Reserve list)
16)El Aliens69
17)Torker(resserve list)

There was somebody that was practicing with a few of us, Owens was there, just before the PSN went down, that I believe had spec cars, and was running 1:4*.***s consistantly...
Ran a few practice laps today, best I could do was in the high 1:50's. What worries me though is tire wear. Either Suzuka is very hard on tires or it's my setup or I'm no good here but it is absolutely horrible and once the tires go below 50% the Viper is literally uncontrollable.

Ran a few practice laps today, best I could do was in the high 1:50's. What worries me though is tire wear. Either Suzuka is very hard on tires or it's my setup or I'm no good here but it is absolutely horrible and once the tires go below 50% the Viper is literally uncontrollable.

Its very hard on tyres. Lots of high/medium speed corners, with lots of lateral direction G's! Down force is king around here, especially in GT2. The RM Corvettes should be in a class of their own, even with the power penalty!

Its very hard on tyres. Lots of high/medium speed corners, with lots of lateral direction G's! Down force is king around here, especially in GT2. The RM Corvettes should be in a class of their own, even with the power penalty!

Doubt it for some reason....:indiff:

I really do think the vettes will be king around here! The back straight may be where the vettes are struggling, but 130r will be a slight lift for them, where as ( from what i remember) the rest of the gt2 field will be braking in to 130r.

I can see 130r being an accident black spot for the gt1s running in to gt2s, the speed differential is going to be immense!

MitchZ06
Hows a 2:02 time sound for a ZR1RM?...

If its low its a good base to work off! I may be wrong, but sephy was in the 2:01s if my memory serves correct! Theres still time for you to improve! In my hands the mclaren would hit the mid 2:02s .

Not broken! Still some swelling and limited range of movement though! Turns out it was a bad sprain! I'll see how it is come sunday afternoon, if I can get the full movement back without discomfort I will race!

Jav. Your right. If it gets to inflamed it can develop an infection and long term be arthritic.

I am not a dr. I however did stay at a holiday inn express.

I don't know about that either... I've not done any better than 1:52's

DUDES!!!!!

I'm ready to race on Sunday

Please tell me I'm still in....

Been workiin long hours and I haven't had time to check into the forum

Gonna check for an answer a little later

Can't wait to race u guys again:crazy:

DUDES!!!!!

I'm ready to race on Sunday

Please tell me I'm still in....

Been workiin long hours and I haven't had time to check into the forum

Gonna check for an answer a little later

Can't wait to race u guys again:crazy:

Offcourse you'r in dude! Welcome back!

1) Jav
2) Rich77
3) Shrugging_Atlas
4) OwensRacing
6) gogatrs
7) jepoks
8) tr1mble
9) tatoune
11)t_ray_z28
12)MitchZ06
13)FlyinHawaiian77
14)Magzire
15)MojoToker
16)JPzer (Reserve list)
17)El Aliens69(resserve list)
18)Torker(resserve list)

Jav
1) Jav
2) Rich77
3) Shrugging_Atlas
4) OwensRacing
6) gogatrs
7) jepoks
8) tr1mble
9) tatoune
11)t_ray_z28
12)MitchZ06
13)FlyinHawaiian77
14)Magzire
15)MojoToker
16)JPzer (Reserve list)
17)El Aliens69(resserve list)
18)Torker(resserve list)

In 10th slot, it's the 32-bit Gray Fox! He's wanted for...for...for all kinds of stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back