GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drivers meeting message coming up today!
Have anyone seen or heard anything of majikTom?

Jav
Drivers meeting message coming up today!
Have anyone seen or heard anything of majikTom?

He has supposedly fallen off the face of the earth.

Either that, or he died in the apocalypse.

sorry im kind of new to this but am interested how do i sign up for this or isit too late? please get back to me!

I heard he had sat in front of the tv trying to log in repeatedly. It was so bad he hadn't ain't nor slept for days. He was defecating on himself. The paramedics have reported they never in their 25yrs combined experience seen or heard of such an obsession. It was as one officer said almost heroic how strong he was and kept at it till the end. Obsessions this strong can cause a person lose his survival instincts. He truly was dedicated to his GT5 and PSN.

;)

Just kidding. Had not seen him.

OwensRacing
I heard he had sat in front of the tv trying to log in repeatedly. It was so bad he hadn't ain't nor slept for days. He was defecating on himself. The paramedics have reported they never in their 25yrs combined experience seen or heard of such an obsession. It was as one officer said almost heroic how strong he was and kept at it till the end. Obsessions this strong can cause a person lose his survival instincts. He truly was dedicated to his GT5 and PSN.

;)

Just kidding. Had not seen him.

lol
So that was him I read about in the news.
I thought "no way it's him" at first, but now it all fits together...

Lol!! Maybe he hasn't realized he disconnected the cable from his console...

I take it back what I said about the vettes... The power differential is quite a lot! They will be easier on the tires though!

Man, I hope I can race tonight! My internet and cable were out all day yesterday! Figuring this was the culprit of me not sticking with the ALMS race! Seems to be a good connection right now though, my comp isn't lagging at all for the first time in days! Hope it stays!

EDIT: I stand corrected... my PS3 still refuses to connect... If i got test internet connnection, it states Failed. Anybody have any ideas of what I can do?

Last edited:
Is your PS3 hard wired to th router?
Guys please before the race today everyone clear your caches, theres been a lot of connection problems this weekend!

Jav
Is your PS3 hard wired to th router?
Guys please before the race today everyone clear your caches, theres been a lot of connection problems this weekend!

yeah.. im pretty sure its just crappy net service. because now my computers having a hard time again too...

I just read that turning off voice chat will improve the race quality of a room.

Practice room open.

1472 6399 8537 0916 7506

stupidstormy36
I just read that turning off voice chat will improve the race quality of a room.

Practice room open.

1472 6399 8537 0916 7506

It's been off for all the races lol.

I'm looking forward to tonight!
My car has ridiculous (according to PD's swear filters, I just sweared) understeer though. :(

Hey Jav, are there any other restrictions besides Power and Weight for GT2 class?
I just want to know before the race, I have my Viper down to specified specs.

I'd like to confirm my entry for tonight!

Just wondering about spec/ pp... Which do I follow for the Mclaren? As per spec I'm a couple of points shy of the total stated in the drivers brief!

Hey Jav, are there any other restrictions besides Power and Weight for GT2 class?
I just want to know before the race, I have my Viper down to specified specs.

No sir! There aren't I need you to read the drivers meeting message but you can't recieve messages so I'l post here in a few minutes.

Ok this is the entry list for today's race, please notify of any changes so we can get one of the resserve drivers in!

1) Jav - GT1
2) Rich77 - GT2
3) Shrugging_Atlas - GT1
4) OwensRacing - GT1
5) stupidstormy36 - GT2
6) gogatrs - GT2
7) jepoks - GT2
8) tr1mble - GT1
9) tatoune - GT1
10) t_ray_z28 - GT1
11) MitchZ06 - GT2
12) FlyinHawaiian77 - GT2
13) Magzire - GT1
14) MojoToker - GT2
15) Posiloan - GT1
16) Hon1986 - GT2
17) GreyFox (GT2 Resserve list)
18) JPzer (GT1 Reserve list)
19) El Aliens69(GT2 resserve list)
20) Torker(GT1 resserve list)

Looking forward to it! I'm feeling ok after that 200 lap Indy 500 race, hope mental fatigue doesn't show up at the race!

I'd like to get in on this. I see there's some reserves, but I think I'd be a good addition as well. I want to run the RX7LM at GT1 regs. Not sure about all the other cars and how they'd stack up against it, but I feel like 1200kg and 585hp should see it perform pretty good. At Suzuka in practice (with some members) I've been doing 1:57's.

Last edited:
Damnit! I'm probably not going to make this one guyhs! and It really frustrates me, because I'm trying to stay up in points! But my PSN REFUSES to connect, because my internet providers worthless!!! Sorry guys! If by some miracle my playstation connects I'll be there, but it's not looking too bright right now!

Jav, I'm gonna be late for this one (again).
When's race start time?
I don't mind starting from the back, school work has to come first.

Jav, I'm gonna be late for this one (again).
When's race start time?
I don't mind starting from the back, school work has to come first.

Green flag drops at 8, see you on track!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back