GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just installed update and logged on to PSN, no problems. Can't wait to get back on track! I will be racing tonight, exhibition or regular race... are we doing Suzuka?

Exhibition Race at Grand Valley Speedway

Practice Session Open:
closed

Last edited:
I'd like to participate in this event as well. Just not certain how to setup the car, etc. Maybe I can ask someone questions online or something now that PSN is backup (assuming I can participate)

I'd like to participate in this event as well. Just not certain how to setup the car, etc. Maybe I can ask someone questions online or something now that PSN is backup (assuming I can participate)

look at the first page

pick a gt 1 or gt 2 car and set it up within the hp/weight

Exhibition Race at Grand Valley Speedway

Practice Session Open:
closed

Darn I was just trying to get in. Thought I needed to send you a Friends request but you're maxed (you're very popular!). maybe next time, I could use some practice and tips

look at the first page

pick a gt 1 or gt 2 car and set it up within the hp/weight

Thank you. I'll start getting that setup now

Since this is just going to be an exhibition you are free to come in and race as long as there is space. Make sure to read and understand the qualifying, formation lap and race procedures. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Edit: Since this is just an exhibition evryone is free to use any of the cars in the official list with no penalty.

I can open it back up. Open lobby won't require friend requests. . Wish they allowed more Friends. I have went through twice this yr and removed old names.

Practice Room Open:
closed

Last edited:
UK PSN is back up now, but I won't be racing with you guys tonight I'm afraid. My friend wants to do some touge runs. Sorry Jav.

Quali is moved back till 5 pm pacific 8 pm eastern 1am UK... Says Jav... Hope everyone can make it!

45 minutes to type a 7 paragraph paper in French. :(
I'll miss qualy, but I'll try to make it for the race...

45 minutes to type a 7 paragraph paper in French. :(
I'll miss qualy, but I'll try to make it for the race...

Cool! Get a GT1 car ready because there's no GT2's here, you'll run alone on GT2...

You guys wont believe this....after being able to log onto PSN earlier this morning I'm now getting the "Playstation Network is currently undergoing maintainence" screen again....

MitchZ06
You guys wont believe this....after being able to log onto PSN earlier this morning I'm now getting the "Playstation Network is currently undergoing maintainence" screen again....

God dammit!

Great Exhibition Race.

Boy am I rusty. Wasn't doing to bad and started to get crampy. Worked through that with a few mishaps do to concentration. 4 to go I had to pee so bad I couldn't stand it. Passed start finish and paused it! At least it would be covering ground. Hahaha almost lost third place from it.

Congrats to JPzer and Shrugging Atlas. Both drove strong for being rusty as well.

Sorry I didn't make it in time for tonight's exhibition race. Got home a little later than I anticipated. At least I got to watch most of the race. It was a great race.

damn, same for me. I just got disconnected 2minutes ago after i exit the lounge :ouch:

EDIT: PSN is back for me

Last edited:
That was an embarrassing race for me lol. Thanks Jav for letting me bring my other ZR-1 RM to GT1 spec. It was fun racing with the other half of the field. You guys are good!

Last edited:
Was a great race! Congratulatins to JPzer! He did an awsome race! The Vipers were strong today too! so congrats to Atlas and Owens! Both drove a solid race! For my part, drove an awful race! I spun 4 times and fell a lap down at one point, fortunately was able to get some honor back and put myself back on the lead lap... God I sucked today!

Great race guys! Lot of lead changes, had some good battles with JPzer, then I threw it all away in a big crash coming out of corner #1 all by myself. Definitely a bit rusty, 2 spins, 1 big crash and 1 small crash. Nevertheless I had lots of fun, don't think I made contact with anyone 👍 the whole race.

Looking forward to the next regular season race! Oh and here's a car mod idea for Owens ;)

Toilet28.jpg

I see I need a LOT of practice before i ban step it up to the big boys. Thanks for letting me play with u guys. I really had to go tho (wife basically booted me off I dunno why I thought i could play at that time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back