GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jav
Looking forward to seeing that video!!

Jav, you just missed out on some awesome racing with the ALMS GT cars.
A couple of the guys might still be in the room...
I'm ready to move up to GT from GTC lol.

Jav, you just missed out on some awesome racing with the ALMS GT cars.
A couple of the guys might still be in the room...
I'm ready to move up to GT from GTC lol.

So what specs will you be running for GT this season?

MitchZ06
They were? Must've been after I left because I thought they were just running the F458s.

TT13 was in a 458, stormy was in a DB9.
Mitch, the specs we're using now are the specs from that graphic you made...
Let's bring it to the ALMS thread...

I have a DVR, can I use that like a capture card?

Actually, I'm not sure about it. I do plan on eventually getting acapture card. The only problem is that I probably won't be able to record using a hdmi cables.

lol..i was thinking about just uploading it with the GT1 winner as the camera guy,i dont want it to be a boring vid if he was pretty much by himself all race...and uploading 15 times is a little to much....considering i havta do it in real time

The thing is, I also want a mode where you can control the camera angles and, maybe, he careas themselves. (This is where a USB mouse may come into play for GT5). I don't know, but I could make the replays more realistic if I could do that.

Actually, I'm not sure about it. I do plan on eventually getting acapture card. The only problem is that I probably won't be able to record using a hdmi cables.

i have a AV plug into usb 2.0....thats what im gonna use so it wont be HD...

i dont have a capture card...i use a game bridge adapter so i havta dust off the AV plugs...
i was screwing around before trying to play the roaming camera myself....i'll have it up tomorrow nite after work

i have a AV plug into usb 2.0....thats what im gonna use so it wont be HD...

i dont have a capture card...i use a game bridge adapter so i havta dust off the AV plugs...
i was screwing around before trying to play the roaming camera myself....i'll have it up tomorrow nite after work

I like mine to be HD. That's just me. But can you imagine the size of an uncompressed, raw video file over an hour long in 720p or, if you pc and software can handle it, 1080p? We're talking quite a few gigs here. Maybe even a terrabyte?

smokedogg
im about to start recording the race....are there any battles or laps anyone wants me to put the camera on???

Lap 7 before 130r should be a sweet wreck.

o,and im gonna turn music off....i have a wide range of music on my PS3 from hip-hop,to rock,grunge,rap,and metal....so since i know not everyone has my taste in music ill turn it off...i can always turn it back on next time if people don't care, or ill just leave the crummy regular music on ;)

There was a three way battle for second place in the GT2 category for a couple laps. Just forgot what laps they were. Mostly between a Murcielago and I think it was an MP4-12C. Good luck with your recording.

Personally, I don't like music during replays (or racing). I have it turned off except for the menus. Drowns out the sounds of the race (although the engine sounds are not the most accurate in this game). But that's my opinion.

You could also split the video into two parts. The first part can be highlights from the GT1 class and the second part can be the highlights from the GT2 class. You have two new videos uploaded to Youtube! It maybe a pain, but it might be worth it in the end!

Last edited:
i was thinking about doing just GT1 and GT2...i want to see how everything turns out first..

im on lap 19 now,it was easy at first to know where to jump to see the action....but now with everything mixed up its harder...im trying not to jump around to much :)

and im trying to get everyone some camera time lol

tatoune
so you still think that i did it on purpose? i need an answer please !

Oh lord no. It was a great moment in the race. People love crashes.

I got the replay. Never even reviewed it. As well If I was even remotely feeling any animosity I will say so right up front.

If for some odd reason I was asked if there was an incident by officials. I would say no. It was racing.

Truly man. I race with you. I know you don't drive like that. If I thought that way my pass would not been inches away from but feet! Hahahaha

Tat, I Got respect for you, I would pm you before ever speaking of an incident. This my friend as said early was pure racing. IMO. No faults. I really thought I leaned over on you some when it all happened.

Oh lord no. It was a great moment in the race. People love crashes.

I got the replay. Never even reviewed it. As well If I was even remotely feeling any animosity I will say so right up front.

If for some odd reason I was asked if there was an incident by officials. I would say no. It was racing.

Truly man. I race with you. I know you don't drive like that. If I thought that way my pass would not been inches away from but feet! Hahahaha

Tat, I Got respect for you, I would pm you before ever speaking of an incident. This my friend as said early was pure racing. IMO. No faults. I really thought I leaned over on you some when it all happened.

OUfff!!! I feel better now. I was afraid you thought I was a dirty driver. And I was ready to quit the series just because you could have thought I was a liar lol... it was a pure accident Owens, you have my word! I did hit Mag at indy but it was very different, we were on the finish line and i knew both of us would pass the line, not a good move indeed but honestly was too much excited, i never ever felt something like that before (sounds a bit gay but i'm not...lol)

Like Owens, I have alot of respect for you guys, and the last thing i want for sure is to ruined someone's race. I hope i'll be better at mona. See you on track 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back