GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OwensRacing
Anyone wants to spend a weekend my way. We can build one. ;)

I doubt my parents would like that. ;)

I'll tell them I got permission from T Ray.
The same guy that told me to rob a gas station, which is the reason why I'm dead right now.

gogatrs

The same guy that told me to rob a gas station, which is the reason why I'm dead right now.

My excuse as well ;)

:bowdown:
You are one sick man Owens.
:P

Now all you need to do is wait for Thrustmaster to release a stick shifter for your wheel!

hon1987
:bowdown:
You are one sick man Owens.
:P

Now all you need to do is wait for Thrustmaster to release a stick shifter for your wheel!

So hoping that happens this month. Really loved the G27's banger. It was so fun clutch dropping and heel toeing.

Anytime you seen me sideways or doing doughnuts during our practice before race. I was kicking and shifting. Ugh miss it already.

So hoping that happens this month. Really loved the G27's banger. It was so fun clutch dropping and heel toeing.

Anytime you seen me sideways or doing doughnuts during our practice before race. I was kicking and shifting. Ugh miss it already.

Yeah, I've heard its the only down side to the T500Rs. I read a rumor some where that the shifter is going to be the real deal just like the wheel, retailing in excess of some $150. Perhaps the shifter is worth the wait? Using the G25, I like being able to switch between sequential shifter to H-gate.:)

If the the T500 shifter is anything like this, I'm sold!

Lol!! Haven't seen you but you gonna love iRacing, you really need to heel toe there or the car will get away from you on the downshifts!

Jav
Lol!! Haven't seen you but you gonna love iRacing, you really need to heel toe there or the car will get away from you on the downshifts!

Do you actually have to use brains when shifting? Because I'm sill getting the hang of downshifting to 2nd, that'll be tough haha

Been a gear banger in real life for years. Never had track experience outside drag racing a manual.

Got the G27 set up. Ripped out the hole grabbed a few gears. Came into the first turn and beached it. Realized right then and there I did not know how to road race a manual. So if I intended to go fast. I had to learn it. Once you start using it. It becomes second nature. I found myself heel toeing even when just horsing around drag racing. It just makes sense when you wanna slow down fast and be in a gear to come back on the gas.

lol, makes me think, "Dad, can I do this?.. ask your mother..."

If I were closer, I'd take you up on that Owens!

PaulPierce
GTP: PaulPierce
Psn: philomathic
Car: Viper SRT10 ACR
Car Number: #86
Country/time zone: USA / Eastern

I'm assuming another new englander? :dopey:
Oh yeah, that's right.
*is dead*

Hey t ray, I'll be your patsy if the cops come after you from finding you caused gogatrs to rob that joint IF you can get me one of those cockpits :dopey:

MitchZ06
Hey t ray, I'll be your patsy if the cops come after you from finding you caused gogatrs to rob that joint IF you give gogatrs one of those cockpits :dopey:

Fixed! :dopey:

You guys are both on crack.. and I'm innocent of gators deal! He did that on his own and you're both trying to frame me, and now blackmail me! lol

After further testing the GTPFIA has determined that the following consessions and updates are in order effetive immediately.

GT1

-Nissan GT-R LM Concept will be conceded 45hp bringing the new specs to 600hp/1150kg.

GT2

-Ferrari 458 Italia will be conceded 33hp bringing the new specs to 480hp/1250kg.

-Corvette ZR1 will loose the Racing Modification and will be conceded 80hp and a 50kg drop bringing the new specs to 480hp/1250kg.

This changes are effective immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back