GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jav
After further testing the GTPFIA has determined that the following consessions and updates are in order effetive immediately.

GT1

-The Chevrolet Corvette Z06 will be conceded 250hp bringing the new specs to 890hp/1150kg.

This changes are effective immediately.

Fixed! :dopey:

Jav
After further testing the GTPFIA has determined that the following consessions and updates are in order effetive immediately.

GT1

-Nissan GT-R LM Concept will be conceded 45hp bringing the new specs to 600hp/1150kg.
This changes are effective immediately.

Thanx jav....i guess you noticed how im tearing up the standings 👍

considering i'm the only one using this car and the season is already half over...idk why this action had to take place

Thanx jav....i guess you noticed how im tearing up the standings 👍

considering i'm the only one using this car and the season is already half over...idk why this action had to take place

I don't think you read right, the concession goes to the GT-R(Skyline), there's nothing that can really be done for the Fairlady as it already is maxed out...

Bought the DLC code off ebay, went to PSN store (its up finally) and went to redeem codes, entered code and viola, 6 Stealth cars.

I got my stealth McLaren, plus a free NASCAR car (#20 Joey Logano GAMESTOP (Fantasy)) from pre-ordering the game from GAMESTOP. It's pretty cool.

Thanks for the silver Mclaren Jav! Maybe one of these days I can run a clean incident free race and make it a gold one!

BTW can I suggest the SLS for homologation? 1313kg/547bhp...running 1:47:s @ Monza
It's a pretty mighty car even with that added weight!

Last edited:
Hey Mitch. Is the PS Store acting up for you right now? It was working for me earlier (very slowly I might add), but now I'm getting a slew of different errors. Maybe it's server overload again.

Havent tried it man, only got on hours ago to get my stealth cars and havent been back on. I wouldnt worry too much about it, Sony is just getting it back up and running afterall.

Probably not going to blow you guys away but I've gotten a 1:41 at Daytona, should get faster with practice....

Last edited:
Yeah, I know. I've been patient this long, I can wait another hour or two. They did say, after all, it's still in it's final testing phase, and that's also why the welcome bacl package is still not yet available.

That does remind me that I have to get a new ZR-1 to meet Jav's new specs. I'm also going to run a few practice laps in the old specs, too, just to compare.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's working a lot faster now. Must have been a server reboot or something. Makes sense, too many people are trying to do the same thing all at once. Maybe I'll wait another full day or two (a week at the most) to do anything major. I just wanted some DLC fo DW7. :lol:

Hey Jav, can I go on the reserves for GT1 with the McLaren F1 Stealth? (finally got it :D)

The car was tested for GT1 but it struggled to keep up with the GT1 pace. It will have a place on our series next season though.
;-)

Jav
The car was tested for GT1 but it struggled to keep up with the GT1 pace. It will have a place on our series next season though.
;-)

How about the none stealth SLS got GT2? 1313kg / 530 bhp masses of rear end down force.....If we can have it next season, I want first dibs!

How about the none stealth SLS got GT2? 1313kg / 530 bhp masses of rear end down force.....If we can have it next season, I want first dibs!

It is possible, but I'd have to fin a code for myself and do the homologation process.

It may hapen, we got a bit of a shake up coming for next seasons rules, will talk more about it at the end of the season!

I tried the RX7LM out and it's about even with the other cars in GT1. Not faster. Then again my set ups don't go too deep.

I might come seeing how tonight's qualifying runs in the ALMS series are probably going to be postponed till tomorrow, if you're still there.

EDIT: I just realized I don't have you on my friends list. I thought I did. Wierd.

Last edited:
Ok let's get the list going for the race:
1) Jav
2)
3)
4)
5)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)