GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drivers meeting message sent.

1) Jav
2) gogatrs (yes friend)
3) hon1987 (affirmative associate?)
4) OwensRacing (aye comrade)
5) Blaze_409
6) t_ray_z28 (hon out did me with my own car here, JERK! lol, jk hon)
7) Magzire
8) Shrugging_Atlas
9) NRGR (you know who Jav )
10) tr1mble
11) jepoks
12) GrayFox32
13) Tissimo
14) Rich77
15) Mojo Toker?
16) FlyinHawaiian77?

I am taking my PS3 with me in case we get there in time and if the place has internet. Hopefully there will be a spot open but definitely don't wait for me and don't hold a spot for me. I want to race tomorrow!! lol

I am taking my PS3 with me in case we get there in time and if the place has internet. Hopefully there will be a spot open but definitely don't wait for me and don't hold a spot for me. I want to race tomorrow!! lol

I hope you can make it Sephy! The Vette needs you!!

Mitch has messaged me on PSN.
He said that he thinks the Nissan has 30-50 too much HP...
That is all

He's coming back the 19th BTW.

Ok, I did the process all over again and I think I found the problem. If they are using the Fairlady instead of the 350 they will encounter that problem, the car is indeed over 1.5 seconds faster than the 350LM.

I think it's worth noting that besides the obligatory copy/paste job, there's no longer any GT2 pace lap. He also fixed the race number, on a roll now jav ;)

My wife just got me a DFGT for fathers day 👍👍:):cool:

Woohoo!! She's the best! you need to marry her!
Wait no, you already did!! You are a genious!!
Lol!!
Happy fathers day man! Enjoy it!
Now you need a lot of practice on it!

smokedogg
My wife just got me a DFGT for fathers day 👍👍:):cool:

so now i got a new wheel and a new car for this series :D

Novel alert:

Very awesome!!!!

Got an excellent brake mod for that set up. ;) requires you pulling the bottom off.

Basically the throttle and brake have the sane type of spring. The brake however has an extra one that is heavier. You have two options with this larger spring.

Option 1: add rubber such as vacuum line to the ends of this spring. It will cause it to preload which gives you a way better shot at consistent trail braking.

Option 2: my option. Take large spring and bend the ends out so the opening where the straight rest is wider. Again preloading this Spring.

My two boys really liked the mod. Both said it used to be on or off for them. No real driving skill. With this and time. They do very well at modulating brakes. I truly believe this was biggest factor in helping learn the brakes. I know from my own rigs. A good brake feel is everything.

As well it's best to use these pedal sets with socks or bare foot. Very very thin slippers of sorts. Shoes even driving shoes to thick for proper feel.

The DFGT is an excellent choice. My two sons have had theirs since christmas. Youngest uses solely X2010. It rattles sways and bucks. But he loves it. Also play with the FFB setting. Helps reduce the center sway inherent in logictecs. Not a problem with an hour of driving though.

They have rattled it so much they lost the nut out of the shifter. Had to replace it. Hahahaha basically they are tough units. I am after another one as my spare. Or another t500 hehehehe dreaming

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips Owen ...I'm definitely going to do the 2nd option like you said...I know the feel of the pedals means a lot towards how you race consistently...

And jav, I just got home from work and I got a football game at 8 that's a 35min drive for me,then I got other stuff to do and I won't be home till 7-730 so I will still be using my DS3 to race...hopefully by next week ill be running a little better with the GT1 class ;)

smokedogg
Thanks for the tips "Owens" ...I'm definitely going to do the 2nd option like you said...I know the feel of the pedals means a lot towards how you race consistently...

And jav, I just got home from work and I got a football game at 8 that's a 35min drive for me,then I got other stuff to do and I won't be home till 7-730 so I will still be using my DS3 to race...hopefully by next week ill be running a little better with the GT1 class ;)

I am gonna be cutting it close with getting home as well.

It's fathers day. I am a father of two. If it's indeed our day. Why in the heck ain't I sitting at my cockpit knocking down seconds, tenths, or hundredths off my Le Mans time. ;)

J/K

It's fathers day. I am a father of two. If it's indeed our day. Why in the heck ain't I sitting at my cockpit knocking down seconds, tenths, or hundredths off my Le Mans time. ;)

J/K

Than'k God!! You'd be uncatchable if you do that!!

Haha barely going to miss this race. Won't get settled in for about an hour. Oh well. Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back