GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
Test and tune room open:

Closed

Laguna Seca then Tokyo!!!

Gonna be testing my new car!!! Viper just new and no chassis reinforcements. Hoping I like this better. So far prefer cars with out. Used to install on all. Once I tried a few with out. I liked them better.

Also Jav,

Atlas and I are teaming up. Obviously team cars. We have decided on :

"Venom Racing"

Last edited:
Ok, here's my setup for the Z06 RM

Aero
F: 35
R: 60

Ballast
+15

LSD

Camber
F: 3.0
R: 1.5

Toe
F: 0
R: .05

Spring
F: 13.2
R: 15.7
Dampers
Ext
F: 7
R: 10
Comp
F: 7
R: 10
Anty Roll
F: 5
R: 7

Brakes
F: 5
R: 6

Since it's 12:30am my time, I'm going to assume that room is closed. Just a quick tip when putting room numbers in a thread, make sure you edit that post with a "room closed" and delete the room number so people know that it's officially closed. 👍

R1600Turbo
Since it's 12:30am my time, I'm going to assume that room is closed. Just a quick tip when putting room numbers in a thread, make sure you edit that post with a "room closed" and delete the room number so people know that it's officially closed. 👍

Just got settled in to do that very thing. We all left the room about an hour ago, I then went shopping in the ps store.

hon1987
Go for it mate, is that the race or test car? The race car is GT2 whilst the other is GT1!

White Standard Model is GT2 505hp @ 1300 kg

Carbon Fiber Premium Model is GT1 571hp @ 1160kg

Any space for tonight. I'll use the Ford GT LM Spec II.

Yes sir there is!

) Jav - GT2
2) MitchF1GTR - GT2
3) Shrugging_Atlas - GT1
4) R1600Turbo - GT1
5) OwensRacing - GT1
6) Sephy71 - GT2
7) tr1mble - GT1
8) Hon1987 - GT2 Vorsprung Durch Technik!
9) Magzire - GT1
10) Jepoks - GT1
11) tissimo - GT2
12) avohman - GT2
13) Peter - GT?
14) Luckylefty2gunz - GT2
15)
16)

Reserves:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Race Room Open:

1472-6399-8494-1425-6908

Come put and get dialed in before the race!

Tokyo R246 - 15 laps

Laguna Seca - 20 laps

Last edited:
If all else fails, I can start one when I get home.... which will be in about 30 minutes... cheers guys!

Ok I lied, I'm actually watching the MotoGP race on Eurosport, but I'll be on in a few... lol

MitchZ06
Will give me enough time to also work out this 717 Network Incompatibility error :grumpy:

Mitch is in the room!

Tissimo is in the room!

Hope to see some others shortly.

Race Room Open:

1472-6399-8494-1425-6908

Come out and get dialed in before the race!

Tokyo R246 - 15 laps

Laguna Seca - 20 laps

If you guys want more. I plan to do a Grand Valley East Reverse race too. Say we do matched cars. Maybe bust some RM NSX's. Never driven mine competitively.

Sorry i backed out, this brake pedal is annoying the hell outta me... Might have to go nixim style mod....

Guess I'll add in my apology. I wasn't having any fun trying to keep that car under me for either race. Took myself out in the first one, then proceeded to do it again in race 2. I had enough so I just quit.

Looking to do some hardcore testing this week and if I can't find a setup that suits me I might just drop out. Wish me luck.

Guess I'll add in my apology. I wasn't having any fun trying to keep that car under me for either race. Took myself out in the first one, then proceeded to do it again in race 2. I had enough so I just quit.

Looking to do some hardcore testing this week and if I can't find a setup that suits me I might just drop out. Wish me luck.

Maybe take a look at the Ford...

I'm going to try and make it work for a couple reasons. I like to be different, and why put a car on the available list if you shouldn't use it? It's really not horrible, just really hard to put the power down coming out of the corners. Losing a lot of ground there.

I'm going to try and make it work for a couple reasons. I like to be different, and why put a car on the available list if you shouldn't use it? It's really not horrible, just really hard to put the power down coming out of the corners. Losing a lot of ground there.

I'll send you my setup, maybe it's worth a try...

Back