GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
1) Jav - GT2
2) MitchF1GTR - GT2
3) Shrugging_Atlas - GT1
4) R1600Turbo - GT1
5) OwensRacing - GT1
6) Sephy71 - GT2
7) tr1mble - GT1
8) Hon1987 - GT2 Vorsprung Durch Technik!
9) Magzire - GT1
10) Jepoks - GT1
11) tissimo - GT2
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Reserves:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Haha good eye, how did I everyone miss this? No 6th!
banner11-2.jpg

I'm guessing it should be 4 points for 6th, 2 points for 7th and no points for 8th.

assume 1 point for 8th.

yeah, you can blame me! lol. Is the first real race this weekend? sorry I havn't been around! Had a lot going on around here between work, an new lady friend, my old, now ex lady still having her crap at my apartment for the last 2 months or so, finally coming to get it, and me needing to find a new apt with my lease coming to an end! so yeah.. It may be a bit before I'm conisistant again..

oh, and gators, I told you to ask your mother about Iracing, not "here take my credit card"... she says you didnt ask her. just for that you're grounded for a month, with NO racing! :)

Good to see you arround T! This weekend is the last pre-season test, next week is the season opener!

Magzire
my wheel broke lol, guess im out until i get a new one.

Thrustmaster T500's on sale at Fry's for 499.

Grab a DFGT for low 100's keep it for spare if you go high dollar later.

Magzire
196 euro here for new G27. Ordered:)

That a boy!!! You be in for first race of the season.

Also have we worked on teams or are we doing so based off cars?

1) Jav - GT2
2) MitchF1GTR - GT2
3) Shrugging_Atlas - GT1
4) R1600Turbo - GT1
5) OwensRacing - GT1
6) Sephy71 - GT2
7) tr1mble - GT1
8) Hon1987 - GT2 Vorsprung Durch Technik!
9) Magzire - GT1
10) Jepoks - GT1
11) tissimo - GT2
12) avohman - GT2
13)
14)
15)
16)

Reserves:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
______

Magzire
No G27, just happened halfway around Nurb. The steering went weird with a small lost of power.

Sounds odd. U contacted logitech? I take it you aren't going to bother with the pedal fix then :lol:

Yea I'm gonna rock the Zonda this season...the rx7 looks and sounds nice, but I can't get any closer then 2-3 sec per lap against the Zonda....so you can update the OP if u want jav...

Also about teams....since my teammate completely fell off the face of the earth, I wouldn't blame anyone not to team up with me ;)

Guys I might not make it in time for tomorrow's session so Owens will be hosting tomorrow night.

Latest Posts

Back